XiuChen - Little Things

Sometimes...the world is really small

I'M DEEPLY SORRY that I took forever to update the first chapter....but nos it's here~

If you didn't guess by now, I listened "Little Things" by One Direction while writing this and it might be a good idea if you did the same while reading it~

Warnings: Almost smexy time(?)

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

“What are you looking at?”

JongDae woke up from his trance. Smiling when his sight focused on the man in front of him.

“Have I ever told you you’re perfect?” the raven tilted his head to the side, resting his chin on the back of his hand.

“You do it all the time and I don’t know why” MinSeok muttered as he took a pair of jeans from his closet. “I’m anything but perfect…”

The younger was about to protest when a shirt made contact with his face.

“What the…”

“I don’t want you to see me as I squeeze in these!”

“But that’s the fun part of wearing skin-tight jeans! The squeezing” JongDae whimpered but did as told. He wasn’t the type to obey when someone ordered him but MinSeok wasn’t like the other people. He was perfect in JongDae’s eyes.

“Ugh! Come on!”

“Need any help?”

MinSeok tried one more time to get his jeans to go over his tights before giving up.

“Yes, please”

Even before the elder finished his sentence, the raven was already behind him tugging on the belt loops.

“Have I ever told you how much I like these?” he asked while eyeing the two dimples at the bottom of his boyfriend’s spine. He didn’t resist the urge to press his thumbs against them, receiving a gasp from the older male.

“I’m kind of sensitive there you know…”

“Oh I know. That’s one of the reasons I like them”

The brunette sighed and resumed the task of getting his favourite pair of jeans up.  A pair of cold lips against his skin made him stop though.

“W-what do you think you’re doing, Kim JongDae?!” the elder breathed out when the same lips kissed his skin once again.

The raven haired male laughed against his boyfriend’s back, rubbing small circles on the dimples he adored so much.

“Stop it. Seriously! I have to put these on!” MinSeok was trying to sound mad but his voice cracked when the younger decided it was a good idea to his over-sensitive skin.

“JongDae!”

Said male just ‘hm’ed as a response but didn’t stop what he was doing.

“I’m being serious! Stop it or else…” a moan-like sound escaped the back of the brunette’s throat, something that didn’t go unnoticed by JongDae.

“Or else what?” a soft chuckle grazed MinSeok’s back, receiving another moan as a response.

“I’m g-gonna be late to meet Lu Han!”

JongDae groaned at the mention of his boyfriend’s best-friend “That little er stood you up last time because of the freak he’s seeing!” Teeth became present, leaving little red marks on MinSeok’s fair skin.

“H-he didn’t! Something important came up and he…” the elder sighed when he realized his boyfriend wasn’t buying any of his excuses. “Okay he stood me up for ChanYeol! But that was a one-time thing! I can’t let him think I’m-“Before he could finish, JongDae already had his hand working down his jeans until they were pooling around his ankles.

“Then you can afford yourself to be late for once”

In the blink of an eye, JongDae got to his feet and pulled his boyfriend until the back of his knees made contact with the mattress.

MinSeok was about to protest, but a sneaky hand was already grazing the skin of his thighs. His overly-sensitive thighs.The older male was about to succumb when his phone went off.

“JongDae…stop. It’s probably Lu-“

The dark haired male groaned before letting go of his boyfriend, picking up the elder’s phone and answering it.

“Baozi~ I’m really very verysorryyyyyyy~ I can’t-“

“MinSeok’s not gonna make it because he’ll be very busy ing me, okay? Thanks. Bye… one more thing: His name is MinSeok. NOT Baozi!”

For a couple of seconds the room was silent, with just the sound of their soft breathing in the background.

“And now-“ the brunette shushed his man with a kiss.

“That was so…hot”

After that, the only sounds in the room were a mix of JongDae’s obnoxiously loud and MinSeok’s panting.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

And that was the first chapter! Hope you liked it~

XiuChen is one of my fave EXO couples and I feel like they don't get a lot of love, so...Love them!!

See in the next chapter. I'll try to update as fast as I can!