prologue; the end?

Blood Moon

 

She stood up slowly, hand on her stomach. Tiffany breathed slowly, the pain she felt shot through her ​​whole body.

How could this happen, the one she loves is trying to kill her.

"Jessica, listen to me! This is not you!"

Jessica looked at her. A smile came to her face. Tiffany knew that Jessica was not herself, her eyes betrayed her. Red as blood and stone cold eyes looked at her. it made Tiffany scared, she had fought with Jessica a few times but she always held in and now Tiffany knew that this was serious.

Jessica wanted to kill her.

“Is she not fantastic?” Said a male voice. Tiffany looked up and saw Donghae smiling at her.

"The most feared princess of the vampire clan, is now a marionette in my hands. I can do anything with her." He jumped from the balcony to the ground. Walking slowly towards Jessica and her face. “Jessica, my love”

"Stay away from her!"

Donghae smiled

 "Jessica how much do you love me" Jessica looked from Tiffany to Donghae, she grabbed his hand and kissed the front. Slowly she went to his ear and whispered. "Till death do us part, my love"

It hurts her to see Jessica like this, though she kept her face straight and didn’t seem bothered. Tiffany was hurting inside. She was furious, not Jessica but that serpent of Donghae. How she wanted to rip that smile of his face.

"How the mighty have fallen" Donghae laughed. "The only way to save her Tiffany is ... to kill her" and like an order from her master Jessica attacked Tiffany.

Tiffany grabbed her guns and shot at her, missing Jessica completely. In a second Jesscia grabbed her by the neck and lifted her a few inches of the ground up. Tiffany’s guns falling to the ground, defenseless against the strength of the vampire Princess  

Jessica looked at her with her ​​soulless eyes and gave her a sickly smile. Looking at Tiffany as her life slowly disappears. The fight Tiffany had before was gone.

Jessica threw her away as if she was a ragged doll. Tiffany rolled through the floor and hit a pole with her ​​back. Groaning in pain, she tasted blood in . The iron and soil mixed with each other. she had no time to catch a breath as Jessica was there again to kick her trough the pole.

Her whole body ached. but she stood up again, tiffany spat the blood from and wiped the rest of with the back of her hand. She was the executioner of Vampires and she does not let anyone mess with her. But she was to weak.

Three months ago she would have been stronger, she would not feel any pain and she would pull the trigger to kill the vampire princess.

But how could this happen?

As Tiffany moved forward, she staggered and fell to her knees.

"Kill her!" Donghae shouted.

Tiffany smiled as she saw jessica aproach her. If she had to die, then she would die by the hands of the one she loves.

'This is it. Jessica is going to kill me and the world is going to end. Wonderfull.' Closing her eyes she waited for the final strike.

'Forgive me, sooyeon. I tried'

I love you

***********

Chapter is up. Its been to long but ive been traveling and working in different restaurants so thats why ive have not been updating. But chapter 1 will come