All My Love is For You

All My Love For You

 

It was a lazy day and Swynter had nothing to do. All her friends were out on a vacation and had not informed her about it so in addition to being quite jobless, she was also forlorn.

“What do I do now?” she said, pouting. She the TV but there was nothing that could grab her attention at the moment so she turned it off. She looked outside the window and noticed that the weather echoed her mood.  It was cloudy and dark outside. This made her even more depressed.

“They left me all alone! No one thought of informing me even once!” she said to herself, and flopped onto the couch.

Her phone began ringing. Since she was in a bad mood she didn’t bother looking at who it was and declined it straightaway.

Soon, she regretted her rashness.

“I think I should have seen the person’s name at least … what if it was some important call!?” she said to herself getting nervous.

So she grabbed her cell phone quickly and began checking the texts and calls she had received until when the doorbell rang.
“Who could it be at this time? “She wondered as she went to open the door.

As she opened the door she almost fell down in shock to see Luhan, her boyfriend at the door before her eyes all of a sudden. It seemed all so…coincidental. She was thinking about him just a while ago.

“Annyeong  Jagiya! What’s up?” he said as he waved to her.  Swynter did nothing but just stared at him in utter shock. Luhan looked at the shocked Swynter who was staring at him and smiled.

“Now won’t you let me in?!! It’s cold outside!! ”He said to her.

“Ah… yes…..yes…” she said slightly recovering from her shocked state and moving inside.

“Tch! What’s with you today!?” he said poking her cheek as he walked inside. Swynter blushed slightly as she said “Umm  ... Nothing…”

“You look so lifeless today! What’s wrong honey?” he asked her again.

“My friends went camping without me! “ She said making a sad face.

“You don’t need friends when I am here” said Luhan and winked.

“I’ll be back in a minute.”  He ran upstairs.

Swynter did nothing but sat on her couch and waited as she saw him come back with 2 bags.  “What are we going to do? And what are those? “She asked as she stared, mystified, at those bags he was carrying.

“Oh, these? I’d left them here a week ago when I stayed over at your place after we had watched that horror movie remember?” he said. 

“Luhan! Don’t remind me of that movie it was too scary!”  She said, pouting.

“Not for me! You were clinging on to me almost during the whole movie! “ He said, roaring with laughter.

“Luhan...” said Swynter sticking her tongue out.

“Anyway… I have a plan for today! We shall go for a date!!” he said, happily.

 “Eh? In this bad weather, where do we go?” she replied.

“Not outside, but at home! “He said with a wink which almost made Swynter’s heart skip a beat.

Before she could say anything more, she saw him unpacking stuff from his bag and assembling them near the TV.  Swynter watched as he went on and on assembling them.

As he finally ended with the assembling he turned back and said “Let’s play my favorite video game!!”
Swynter replied “Sure but you’ll have to teach me how to play!”

“Of course sweetheart ~ “he said and took out a random game disc and switched it on.  It said Star Warrior and it was a normal role-play fighting game.  He turned back towards her and handed over a joystick to her.

“What do I have to do?” she asked.  “Just watch me play and you’ll know” he replied giving a very cute smile.

 Swynter nodded and did as she was told to do. She saw Luhan playing the game like a pro. He had instructed her to look at what keys he uses to play but she couldn’t help herself from looking at the cute expressions that Luhan made while he played the game.  He noticed her looking at him and he turned back pausing the game.

“What happened? Did you get all the controls rightly? “He asked. “Umm… No… I … actually….” Swynter stammered. “It’s Okay you need not explain ~” he said as he walked towards the couch where she sat.  He first gave her a hug from the back, resting his chin on her shoulder “now look here “he said holding the joystick. Swynter‘s face was red like a tomato.  

“Press this button and then press the blue one… okay? Get it? ” he said. Swynter just nodded as he told her all the controls for the game.

After he made sure she could, Luhan said “Let’s start!! Choose a Character! … But wait!! Before that ~ let’s keep a reward for the winner”

 “Ah! I like this idea! What are the conditions?!”Swynter replied.

 “Hmm… If … I win, we shall watch that horror movie once again! …. And if you win you can watch any movie you want..!! is it okay?”  Luhan said

“Yes!!” Swynter said.

They started the game. Swynter chose the rock warrior while Luhan chose the leaf warrior and both of them started playing the game like two game freaks do when they’re playing a challenge battle. Luhan’s score was high most of the time so it was obvious that he would win the game,  but seeing that Swynter was cheering up slowly , he decided to lose on purpose. So , Luhan was on 77590 while Swynter reached 80090 points.

“Ah! I lost the game” said Luhan trying his best to act so that she could not make out that he lost on purpose.
Swynter started laughing when she saw this reaction of her boyfriend “Hahah! I win!!! Now you gotta follow the condition!”
“So, what movie would you like to watch my dear Princess?”
asked Luhan.

“Let’s watch my favorite romantic movie can we!!??”  she replied

Luhan nodded and smiled as he removed the DVD from the box. He the TV and was almost going to insert the DVD when he remembered something. He went into the kitchen and pulled out stuff from the refrigerator and the storage cupboards. Swynter nervously watched him as he opened the microwave and put something inside it. Right after half a minute he came back with a bowl of popcorn and bottles of cola.

“We’ll definitely need this ~” he said smiling.

Right after placing the bowl of popcorn and cola on the mini table, he inserted the DVD and the movie started playing.
Not a minute since the movie had started, Luhan grabbed the bowl of popcorn and said “Yeobo , you must be hungry right?” and fed Swynter some popcorn.

Even though it was dark, Luhan could clearly see her blushing. She pretended as if nothing had happened and continued watching the movie. For quite a while, both of them remained silent.

Then, he moved closer to Swynter and put his arm around her. This made her blush even more but she still continued watching the movie. This time they both were completely into watching the movie.

Suddenly, Swynter felt something heavy on her left shoulder. It was Luhan, he had dozed off watching the movie and was resting his head on her shoulder.  She smiled and lifted her hand up and his head gently and then she slowly got up, placing a soft cushion under his head and walked towards the kitchen to drink water as she was thirsty.

She looked back to confirm whether Luhan was still sleeping on the sofa. He was still fast asleep.  She drank water and sat next to Luhan on the sofa. “Such an Angel ~ this guy sure knows how to cheer me up“she said smiling to herself.  Swynter felt her eyes getting heavy and she too fell asleep on Luhan’s shoulder.

It was already daylight when Swynter opened her eyes and she felt something soft and warm below her which made her wake up instantly. She looked around and noticed that she was in her room upstairs and Luhan was sitting right next to her on the bed.

“Annyeong my dear princess ~No need to be scared ~ I carried you upstairs last night “He said smiling to her.

“Ah…” she replied.  

“Now come on lazy princess ~ Wake up!” he said laughing  

“I don’t want to get up ~ I’m lazy right now” she said and lied down on the bed again. 

“Not even now?” said Luhan kissing her gently on the lips that made her get up with a jerk.

“Luhan!!! You…Do you know what you just did!!” she asked in utter shock and blushed.

“Yes!! I stole your first kiss!!!! And I don’t regret it!!” he said trying to escape.
 

“You!! …You!!  Come back hereeee” said Swynter as she chased him around the room.

 

 


A/N - ORZ sorry Swynter-chan ;w; its my first time writing an EXO fic so i was kinda nervous and i didnt know what i wrote there ;w; you can whack me if you want tooooo its failll ;w;