The FIRST moment

When I see You~

Hye!! This is mY first eVer chapter!`..I'm so HAPPY!~...and dont forget too comment READERS..

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

EunHyuk P.O.V

 

I wake up early in the morning and fastly go to bath.After finish it , I wear my uniform school.I go downstairs to make some breakfast for my two little cats.I know what their favourite food so, I decided to make some grilled sandwich cheese with some black pepper.

" Annyeong Oppa!~ " Hyoyeon said it while waving at me.

 

"Annyeong!..eat the food fastLy or we will late to go to the school! " I said.

 

"Don't worry hyung, I can finish all this food because I'm the evil KyuHyun that will be a Kinga of this school is hungry and want to it my grilled sandwich cheese with some black pepper, heee..right my little dongsaeng?  my little evil cats said.(that's mean Kyuhyun)"

 

"Right oppa! ".

 

After finish the breakfast.We put the dirty plate and glass at the sink.And grabbed the bags.We go outside and I close the door.Like usually, we will wait for my bestfriend.I like a father and a mother to Hyoyeon and Kyuhyun because our father and mother were died because of a accident when I was 3 years old.We live with our uncle.But, our uncle now is at America for 1 years!.Now, I take my brother and sister and I swear that I will protect them even it will hurt myself.I will do everything for them.I dont want to see them sad ecspeacially Hyoyeon because she was a girl.We sat at the bench infront of our houseKyuhyun was litsen to hos Ipod and Hyoyeon was reading a sheet of book while me just dream and create a beautiful land in my mind until I sleep on my sister's shoulder.A few minutes after that I heard a familiar voice that called my name.

 

"wae? " I ask.

 

" I love you! "

 

"Who're you? "

 

"I'm will be your love, BUT you must find me in the deeply of your heart."

 

" Don' go!~..I want to know who you're.   Wait ! Wait ! wait! "

 

I wake up from my sleep when I fell from the bench. I wake up and saw my bestfriend that is Super Junior.I stand up and held Hyoyeon hand and go to school happily and try to forget about that screamy dreams.

 

"Hyuk , why yu screaming 'Wait!' "Wait!' while you were sleeping ? " Leeteuk ask me.

 

"Aniyo , I just have a bad dream. " I say.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapters readers.

I just want to make the 1st chapter short.Hehehe..I think I want to delete this FF if I dont have 10 suscribers in 1 day..

 

aNNYEONG...