Rendezvous

1549.5 miles away from you (Jaysica)

 

Ram and I have been through a lot. Time flies, really. It's been 6 months already but those months of togetherness didn't come as easy as pie. We had our share of fights as well. Like when she got mad at me for seeing pictures of me hanging around and being clingy with some guy who is my gay friend by the way and the one where I almost thought I would lose her to some girl named Rishai. Man, that . I'm not bragging or anything, but i'm a lot prettier than her.

 

I could not wait to see her reaction when she learns that i have a flight to her motherland next week. It's not like i'm going there for the sole purpose of seeing her though, I'm a tourism student and being one means travelling a lot. like a LOT. We'll be there for 5 days then head back but i'll be staying there for 5 more. I have to keep my distance though, one of her relatives found out about us and he wasn't very amused. Not at all. He called me names without getting to know me first.

 

Motherer.

 

.

 

Such a judgmetal person i thought. But i was not one to complain although I could not deny that his words greatly pierced my heart. That's just how his mind works, crooked, unfortunately. I had to fight the urge to snap back because after all, he's ram's relative.

 

My tongue itched and i couldn't help it anymore, i told ram about my trip and she was ecstatic. gosh, for a moment i thought i made a wrong move. She was so pumped insisting to go out to buy necessary things for my arrival. She's gone hyper, like a party animal who smoked weed for two days straight, but really, my arrival seemed like a national event for her, a fiesta of some sort. It creeped me out but I was also touched by her utmost hospitality even if i haven't even boarded the plane yet.

 

That silly girl.

 

Making me fall for her over and over again.

 

 

"Toothbrush, check, jacket, check, socks, check, bikini suit in case we decided to haphazardly go to the beach, check"

 

I mumbled to myself, arranging items on my luggage. I know I made a list somewhere, i just couldn't fathom where on earth i put it.

 

"?"

 

"Nah,You probably won't be using any of those"

 

My brain spoke to me and I happily smirked, knowing that we get along very well.

 

 

Ram's POV

 

He shoved his head sneakily when I accidentally left the door ajar. He's a guy vut he could surpass my mother for being nosy.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"Doing my assignment?

 

"You sure about that?"

 

"What? What do you want me to say? that I'm watching ?"

 

"There's nothing wrong about ..." he stated, I knew he wasn't finished, there's a blow to this, i'm sure of it.

"except if it's..lesbian " he said, in a matter of factly voice.

 

I knew it. I saw it coming and dodge as I may, it'll surely strike me and a sharp strike that was. It's not about the activity itself, it was the word 'lesbian' that caused the acceleration of my heartbeat, it was like a slap on my face.

I was guilty though i hate the feeling of being exposed and labeled. He may did it indirectly but it still has the same meaning.

"You shouldn't have done that"

"did what?" he muttered, acting innocent but I can see right through him.

"You shouldn't have called her names, don't you have any manners? were you not raised properly?" A hint of trepidation in my tone of voice.

 

He scoffed with much mockery, as if I were a lowly insect. I wanted to punch him in the face that very moment.

"She deserved it"

"You don't even know her! and she's a woman for christ's sake! would you call your mom like that? your sister? your wife?! We weren't raised to disrespect people you know that!"

"Shut up! don't talk to me like that, I'm still older that you, I may just be a cousin but at least i know what's right for you"

I didn't answer. He was right, he was older and i shouldn't have raised my voice like that but he's just so irritating and ..offensive.

"Listen to me, I'll let it go this time so you better stop whatever thing you have with that girl. I'm telling you, it will not work out, especially when your father learns about this, and yeah that's a warning for you."

 

After threatening me, he took off with a scowl on his face, and purposely,slammed the door harder that usual as he left.

I banged my fist on the cold and stiff wall. The pain felt was nothing compared to his strong words a while ago.

Screw this tight family bond.

Screw all homophobes

You can all burn in hell for all I care.

 

I slouched on my armchair after the heated turmoil between us, feeling down and sluggish. I was close to cinsidering suicide when all of a sudden, something popped on my laptop's screen.

 

"Can't wait to hug you! See you later baby! Wow, that actually felt good saying it

I love you <3"

 

And just like that, my anger, irritation and worry flew right out of the darn window.

I sighed pleasingly.

Finally, this is by far the most unforgettable experience i would encounter in my life. To see her personally, in all of her flesh and bones. But i know this wouldn't be easy. This comes with a price, whatever that is, I still have no inkling of, and I wouldn't bother myself with it for now, what matters is her arrival and I have never felt so enthralled ever in my life.

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

A/N:

Wow! haha i never thought people would read this since i was expecting two or three whom i know of but wow, thank you guys hehe, this love story actually happened really, i'm just doing little twists and turns somewhere lol. and for those who wanted to know, I'll give you teaser, iso you won't get disappointed and kill me later on, this is a tragic fanfic, yes. it's not fluff cause what happened to them was tragic (nobody's gonna die though, idk, except for me lol) so yeah. AND YOU TWO LOVEBIRDS SHOULD BE READING THIS HECK IM DOING THIS FOR YOU! haha lol well anyway, if you guys still want to continue reading, there will be some steamy scenes later >:)