Life is worse than hell itself.

SOMEBODY HELP ME

Soon-hi stood at the edge of the building barefooted, strands of her hair blown by the cold autumn wind. All around her lies magnificent Seoul, with its bright lights scattered everywhere like fireflies.



People were passing by the street twenty five storey below her while she just stared down, wondering how long it would take before her body hits the gutter. Not that long perhaps.



She smirked at herself as images of her dead body enter her mind. “Typical me…” Tears started to sting her eyes. But she was oblivious to them. “Typical, gutless me…”



They say people who kill themselves are sent to hell.



Utterly laughable.



Life is worse than hell itself.



She stepped closer to the very edge, her toes already peeking in mid-air. This will be quick, easy; probably painful, but not as painful as the anguish inside of her.



Another gush of the evening wind passed. After another moment of silence, she closed her eyes and with a smile, pushed herself off. No, she didn’t jump. She just let the wind push her gently to her freedom. To the eternal rest she had been wishing for ever since she had learned to open her eyes to the painful reality and had never been able to close them anymore.



“NO!!!”





*:..。o○☆゚・:,。*:..。o○☆





“Please, please…don’t do this…” Sandeul panted as he climbed the stairs to the building’s rooftop two steps at a time, hoping to catch up on Soon-hi before she does something downright stupid.



He knew this was coming. Soon-hi was too miserable to be her normal self. He shouldn’t have left her alone in her apartment. He could’ve just called Jinyoung and said that he'll be skipping rehersals. Their leader would certainly understand.



He was already drenched in sweat and breathing was slowly becoming impossible. But he kept on ‘til he finally reached the door to the rooftop.



“NO!!!”



He barged in just in time to see Soon-hi slip herself off to her death. He ran over and screamed her name over and over again like a madman, reaching out his hand in futile hope that he might still save her.



But she was gone.



Tears continuously flowed in a steady stream down his cheeks as he watched her body hit the ground facedown. It wasn’t long before people started walking near her, forming a huge crowd around her dead body.

 

*END*

 

 


A/N: Sorry if it's a bit too angsty. I just really had to write this down.