Snowy Door

Unavaible Love

SUNGMIN POV

Weird dream, my mommy will never  slapped me even pinch me because my naughtyness . it must me just a dream, yeah.. i should wake her or else she will be late to go to her office.

"Mom... are you-" I see my mom sit in front of the mirror with cold eyes, the most cold stare she ever gave to me.

"Mommy.. Good morning!!! " i try to smiled at her, he chuckle a bit then grab her bag fastly

"At least look at me mom" i said when se passed me while try to not cry in front of her "at least say what i should do and fix mom" she grab my shoulders harshly and glare right at me

"Kay, one thing you should fix is yourself, i don't wanna see your dirty face in front of ME!! IN MY HOUSE!! ARRASO?!!" then she walk fastly towards the door

"if i see the dirty face of yours in my house when i home, you'll regret it"

"m-mom"

"DON'T CALL ME MOM, YOU BITHC!!" she slam the door harshly, i dropped my own body on the coach my my tears stars wetting the coach as i start to cried out my pain, i'll never leave my mom whatever the reason is. Even if she is the one who needed it.

In the night

"where is mommy? this getting late, she never pick up her phone.. aish she made me worried" then suddenly the door harshly opened. "Mom?! where are- Mom???" I confusedly look at her when she run to my room, she get my bag then throw all my cloths in. "Mom... i don't wanna leave you, mom ple- AHHH MOM ITS HURTS" She grabbed my bag then pull my hair, she throw me and my lugage out of the house, i grabbed her leg. "Mom, what happened? as our promise we will share pain and problem together, right?*sobs* mom.. just please tell me, i couldn't get it.. why you treat me this bad"

"are you that silly? i've told you to get out of my house!!"

"mom... i've told you too that i don't wanna leave you alone" She inhale an air deeply as i try to stop crying

"Alone is much better than be with you until the rest of my life, you don't have to know the reason...just leave me alone because if i see you again i don't know what will i do to you" She said in one breath

"mom, we should talk give me a change"

"I' warn you to go, now"

"I don't know where i should live mom*sobs*you never introduce me to my siblings or my... daddy"

"YAH!!! YOU !!!" She kick and punch me so hard and grab my neck harshly until i can't breath.

"Listen to me now! if you show your face and if you around me i will surely kill you" She set my neck free but i don't wanna lose my one and only family so i get up and try to catch her, i'm late she slammed the door in front of my face and i fall on the snow with brushes and blood on my face and some on my hands.

"Lee Sungmin?"

"Leeteuk h-hyung"

"What Happened with you?! where is Aunty??"

"Can i.. sleep in your house tonight? i-im..sc-scared hyung" I started to cry as Leeteuk Hyung hold me in his arms.

"Sure Sungmin... you can.. sure"

LEETEUK POV

what happened to Bunny-Happy-Sungmin i know???! he lay like dumb person in front of the snowy door, he cried and i can saw his tears.

now he is in my house, he has fever. i sigh deeply as Yesung suddenly hit my shoulders lightly.

"Hyung... is he Sungminnie?"

"Yes he is"

"Why he is here? His mom will getting worry"

"Yesung-ah.. i don't know anything, i found him in the worse condition and let's wait until he can fix himself for a while"

"Since he is our best friend... why not? i will go for buy Ddangkoma's food, he is childish lately hyung~"

"Have you tell him not to pee anywhere?"

"I had!! but he seems he don't understand me"

"Yah.. you my big-head-donsaeng he is pet for God Sake"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Short Update~~ ^^ sorry for the grammar and the typo if you found it~ kkk~

Subscribes and comments both LOVE and WAITED~~ ^^