Don't Call Me

Unavaible Love

Sungmin POV

"Ummaa~~ where do you wanna go?" I pout at my mommy and she give me a bright smile as usual

"i just wanna finish some bussines, i'm quiet busy honey"

"Umma, should we go to amusement Park at weekend?"

"Do you wanna go?" My Mom pinch my cheek then laugh softly "Seriously, Sungmin you are now Collage Student, you should go to Library more often"

"But Mommy..."

"No but sungmin-ah"

"Mommy... then how about watch a movie, i wanna watch it with you" i wink at my mommy and give her my best aegyo

"You pabo son! OK i will then you are the one who buy the tickets.. arraso?"

"Nae~~"

"I've to go now honey, where is my kiss?" i move closer and peck my mom's cheeks, she open the door then smile at me "Take care honey"

"Of course,don't forget this weekend!!!!"

"eiii that baby boy, you never growing up don't you?!" My Mom Shout at me and i'm pout at her. "Don't pout, its not suit you anymore"

"Just go.. Bye mommy, i love you"

"I always do Sungmin~" When the Taxi leaves, i lay myself on the sofa and my phone rang.

"Hello... Sungmin!! you are there? this is you?"

"this is Sungmin speaking, can i know who is it?"

"Yah you brat friend of mine! i'm Eunhyuk! the senior High School Dance Machine!!"

"Hey!! Machine thing! i miss you"

"You have to call me Dance machine Sungmin! i'm not "Machine thing"  like you said"

"haha just admit it machine"

"Don't make fun of me sungmin~"

"OK I'll stop now Eunhyuk... so, how can you know my number phone"

"I'm a Spy don't you know?"

"Well... since you are a Spy who will notice your presence"

"Ah Right.. they shouldn't know me"

"Pabo"

"i'm smart.. you are the one who pabo"

"So Eunhyuk whats wrong?"

"Nothing... just.. i just wanna know, are you OK?"

"As Always, whats going on?"

"N-no.. i'm busy so i need to hang up... good bye and be safe Sungmin"

"Weird?"

 

The night comes....

 

This is 11.30pm already but mommy didn't show up, and the rain poured hard outside. When i see a Taxi come and my mommy climb out, She is look kinda drunk so i've to help her.

"Mom.. are you OK? you're drunk this bad mom? i'm give you a glass of water for a while, wait"

"Mom... here, drink i-"

"YOU!!!!! YOU ARE ING NO ONE IN MY LIFE!! WHO DO YOU THING YOU ARE!!"

"M-mom... why?"

"*sob* listen you bastard, i didn't wanna hear your voice anymore"

"MOM! ARE YOU CRAZY!"

"YOU ARE THE ONE WHO CRAZY! IF YOU CALLED ME WITH 'MOM' THING I'LL KILL YOU WITH MY OWN HANDS! ARRASO?!!"

"MOM PLEASE!!!" when suddenly i felt my cheeks hurt, did my mommy? slap me hard?

"i've warned you" she walked towards her bedroom and i cry... cry in my room. Why? why so sudden?

====================================================================================

This is very first update ^^ i'm so happy, there will be more drama and a bit angst

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT BOTH LOVED ^^