Seoul and Bad timing

You are Special

Okay I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while 

I've been neglecting my fanfics for Running Man, Hello Baby, and k-dramas so yeah I've been a bad author.

I did try to update the chapter like five days earlier but then my tablet decided to refresh the page and loose everything. And then it shut down on me after that when icwa trying to update and then I didn't have internet connection for three days and so yeah my tablet and I are fighting

But behold a new chapter

--------

"As you can see fans are surprised by the surprise interruption of Exo's performance of Mama just last week. Fans were even more surprised to learn it was the very own Xiumin, of Exo M, baby sister nicknamed Bunny who gave this powerful y dance. It was later announced that Bunny is an official dancer of SM Entertainment but fans are wondering if for a girl group, solo, or just a back up dancer. Who knows, but I'll see you soon poppers" the TV jostest said waving at the camera. 

Xiumin smiled as he looked to his side seeing Bunny playing on her DS deep into a round of Mario Cart. She had her headphones plugged in sharing one of the pink and blue ear buds with Tao who was silently cheering her on. He sat next to her watching as Bunny took the lead and won the round before handing the DS to Tao to play. Xiumin smiled glad that Bunny had developed relationships with the other members. On the way from the performance he had seen her asleep on Baekhyun. He also saw her put her legs on Kris's lap when they were watching TV. But Xiumin couldn't help but be a bit concerned with the influence Tao had on Bunny. 

 He had caught them putting flowers in a sleeping Luhan's hair and taking picture that were later found on a forum of allkpop. Before that he saw them cutting all of Lay's tang top into belly shirts. But he couldn't forget the spound Lay made when he saw it or how much Xiumin laughed when Lay came out wearing the tang top. They two of them got scolded but Bunny got it a little lighter than Tao did by the Leader-chan.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Xiumin looked up surprised at/the around of their door bell ringing having not expecting any visitors. The noise seemed to have caught everyone's attention because all the other members stop looking at the door. No one answered it, guess no one was expecting anyone. Kris, being Leader-chan, got up and went to answer the door. All the other members, except for Bunny and Tao, slowly crept towards the door trying to see who it was. 

"Hi is Bunny here?" They heard a male voice ask.

"Who are you?" Kiss gruffed.

"Oh I'm sorry, my name is Seoul, my mom is one of the nurses at the home Bunny had been living in. She called me because Bunny said her laptop was having problems, I came to fix it" the male voice said.

"Come in" Kris said in his leader voice.

They saw Kris stand aside to let the unknown person in. But as this person stepped in, the members eyed him down as he bowed politely taking off his white cap. He was about their age, maybe a year or two older. His hair was shaggy and sort of long kind of like Minho's hair in Ring Ding. He had small dark eyes and a dimply smile. He wore a white polo and baggy faded jeans. 

Tao poked Bunny grabbing her attention. Her eyes followed his fingers as he pointed to this new acquaintance, instantly her eyes lightened up. She bounced to her feet and skipped to his man enveloping him in a big tight hug. Almost all the guys were in shock of the sudden hug that Bunny had just displayed. Xiumin's eyes hardened seeing one of his hand a little to close to Bunny's than for Xiumin to be careful with. There was also this glint in his eyes that Xiimin didn't exactly favor or like. 

"I was so sad when I heard you didn't live at the nursing home anymore" he said as they parted.

"I sorry, I live with him now" Bunny said pointing to Xiumin.

"Nurse Jung said your laptop is having problems, what wrong with it?" He asked putting a hand on her shoulder.

"It blacking out, freezing" she answered totally oblivious to the glares the guys are having the Seoul's hand.

"Why don't you show me" he said sliding his hand to middle of her back.

Bunny guided him down the hallway to the room she shared with Xiumin. Xiumin had gotten up to protest but they had already disappeared behind the door. He sighed deeply sitting back down on the couch hearing the light inaudible whispers of Bunny and Seoul. As if reading everyone's mind, Luhan got on his knees and crawled down the hallway and rolled to the other side of the door to peek in through the crack. Tao followed in suit to lean on the doe eyed male to peek in. Xiumin felt the couch next to him move making him look to see Kris sitting next to him.

"I don't like him" Kris whispered silently.

"I don't either" Xiumin whispered back.

"I agree, he seems shady" a person on the other side of Xiumin said. 

They turned to see Lay leaning against the arm rest watching as Chen joking the peeking his hands on Tao's back. They peeked inc seeing Bunny sitting at the desk with the laptop on. Seoul wascstandunf next to her but had his arm wrapped around the back rest of the chair Bunny was sitting at. They could only hear Seoul ask if she had done a disk clean up recently, what sites she had been going on, if she downloaded anything. Suddenly they saw Bunny and Seoul turn towards each other and hissed seeing their faces to close together. Bitting their nails to contain themselves, they saw Seoul tuck a piece of hair behind Bunny's hair behind her ear telling her she looked pretty. 

Expecting her to look at him clueless, they all gasped seeing Bunny turn away quickly and tuck her head down as if she had been blushing. In order, Luhan, Tao and Chen looked up having heard four gasps instead if three. There leaning on Chen's back was Lay with the darkest, hardesst death glare they thought he could ever hold. It looked like he was seething in years of a jealous hateful grudge to have such a look on his face. They would hate to be the receiver of that glare which so happened to be Seoul right now. 

"I guess that's it, I'll be back again to check on again" they heard Seoul say.

They all gasped wondering what to do. Hearing their footsteps, Luhan shot up from his place on the bottom which resulted in everyone else falling back. They groaned falling in one loud thud just as the door opened. They looked up seeing Seoul and Bunny look down on them sort of weirder out. Lay had fallen on his back with his legs spread only to have Chen fall in between his legs. Chen's head was in Lay's stomach with his hands on either side of Lay on the ground. Tao was pressed against Chen's back, a hand on the back of Chen's head. Luham had fallen on his back was well and had his head on the ground in between Tao's legs. They couldn't have fallen into a worst position than this. Xiumin and Chen were trying hard not to burst out laughing at their mortified faces.

"It was nice to meet you, is shall be back soon to see if Bunny's laptop still has that problem" he said bowing to Xiumin and Kris.

Bunny walked him to the door with a smile. She said her goodbye and gave him one last hug before closing the door. The guys slowly untangled themselves from their position rather carefully and with deeply flushed faces. Xiumin waited a second making sure that Seoul was gone just I'm case the walls weren't sound proof. He bounced to his feet and stalked to the blushing Bunny.

"Yah! Who is he? Your boyfriend? Why are you so friendly with him? Do you like him?" Xiimin scolded waving a finger.

"No, he said I'm pretty" Bunny smiled.

"Well get used to it, guys will be calling you pretty all your life" Xiumin said unsure how to respond.

"I think Bunny's pretty" Tao said back hugging Chen.

"So do it" Luhan said laying on his stomach kicking his legs in the air.

 "I agree" Kris said not breaking his cool leader cover.

"No Bunny's more than pretty" Chen said trying to push Tao off.

.

.

.

"She's beautiful" had escaped Lay's lips.