Misunderstandings

Crossbone

 

“KIM HIMCHAN, PUT HIM DOWN NOW!!”

Snapping out of his craze, Himchan turned to find a furious looking Yongguk at the entrance of the dorm.

“Yongguk look, this isn’t what it looks lik-”

“Himchan, I already told you to put him down. Now listen before I lose my temper.”

“Dammit Yongguk, you don’t understand! This little brat was-”

“Kim Himchan, I don’t want to have to repeat myself again. Now do as I said or I’ll have to personally beat some sense into you.”

Gritting his teeth in defeat Himchan reluctantly released his hold on the younger boy, but didn’t leave without saying a few threatening words.

“You’re lucky that Yongguk was here today, but next time you won’t be so fortunate.”

“Yah Himchan! What are you saying to him-” Yongguk was saying, but was ultimately cut off by the loud sound of Himchan’s closing door.

‘Damn, I’ll have to have a talk with him later. But first I have to make sure Junhong is alright.’ he thought.

Nearing the youth Yongguk’s vision was met with large teary eyes and pink trembling lips. Lowering himself towards the ground, Yongguk’s hand gently caressed Zelo’s cheek.

“Junhong-ah are you ok? Did Himchan hurt you while I was gone?”

Receiving no answer, Yongguk’s anger quickly flared up, taking Zelo’s silence as a sign of Himchan’s execution of the heinous act.

‘That ing bastard! How dare he mess with Junhong! I’ll beat his -’ but before he could finish that thought, Zelo broke his concentration.     

“H-Hyung?”

“Yes Junhong?” he replied, giving the boy his full attention.

“Am I…am I a b-?”

“What?! Of course not! Did Himchan call you that?”

Nodding his head in acknowledgement, Yongguk held in the curses he wished to release in consideration for Zelo’s innocence.

“Don’t worry Junhong-ah, I’ll go talk to Himchan later. Now, did he do anything else to you besides calling you that bad name? ”

Looking into Yongguk’s brown eyes, Zelo could see the concern as well as the fury swirling inside. And couldn’t help but mentally smirk.

Things had been getting a bit boring lately, but thanks to that idiot Himchan he could finally have some fun again. All he had to do was play the “innocent maknae” act right and he’d have everyone believing him without any doubts. Who knows, he might even get that buffoon of a visual kicked out of the group if he really tried. But before any of that, he had to settle this small matter with Yongguk first.

Producing more fake tears, Zelo clearly thought out his next words and readied himself for the amusing play that was about to unfold.

“W-Well, he grabbed me by my shirt and was gonna punch me, but you got here before he could do it.”

Sighing in relief, Yongguk mentally thanked the gods that his precious Junhong hadn’t been physically injured.

“….Hyung?”

“Yes Junhong?”

“Did I do something bad to Himchan hyung?”

“Of course not! You’re the best maknae any group could want.” Yongguk said, ruffling the younger’s hair. “Himchan’s probably just jealous of how much love you get.”

“Love?”

“Yeah, all of the members and staff love you a lot Junhong. But that’s a given when it’s someone as cute and innocent as you.” He said, pinching Zelo’s cheeks affectionately.

“All the members…does that mean you love me too hyung?”

Stiffening slightly, Yongguk quickly composed himself and answered Zelo.

“Naturally, how could I not love you Junhong-ah! You’re too adorable for words.” He stated, grabbing the boy in a hasty hug.

‘If only he knew how much I really meant those words.’ Yongguk thought, as he relished the close proximity to his beloved before he reluctantly let him go.

Keeping in the laughter that threatened to escape, Zelo savored the feeling of total supremacy he felt at that very moment. Knowing full well of Yongguk’s more than platonic feelings of love for him, he planned to make complete use of his emotions when dealing with Himchan. And now was one of those moments.   

“Thanks hyung, you always know how to cheer me up.” He said, slightly wiping at the stray tears. “That’s why you’re my favorite-est hyung in the whole world!”

Faintly blushing, Yongguk tried to mask his utter delight at Zelo’s statement, but failed miserably as the boy noticed the sides of Yongguk’s mouth twitching upwards. Instead of staying there any further, Yongguk opted to confront Himchan, in an attempt to cool his feelings of glee.

“Well t-that’s nice to know Junhong.” He said, patting his back and standing up. Offering Zelo one of his hands, he helped lift the boy off the floor. “I-I guess I’ll go see what Himchan has to say for himself then.”

Promptly turning to leave, Yongguk headed down the hall towards Himchan’s room, until he stopped to remind Zelo of something.

“Junhong-ah, I almost forgot, but your cherry tomatoes are over there by the couch. Go ahead and dig in, ok?”

“Araso hyung. And thanks for the cherry tomatoes, I’ll make sure to save you some.” He said replying with a sweet and lively smile.

Smiling back in return, Yongguk once again turned back towards his destination and readied himself for the unavoidable battle that was about to take place.

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Zelo was consuming the bowl of cherry tomatoes he’d gotten himself. Taking pleasure in the flavor of the delicious tomatoes, he imagined the scenario that was about take place in Himchan’s room. Letting the delectable tomato slide down his throat, he brought up his arms and embraced himself as he shivered in pure delight.

Everything was going according to plan. Soon enough those two morons would be arguing and no one would be able to stop them.

Digging his nails into the soft flesh of his upper arms, tiny red marks could soon be seen on the pale skin.

“Stupid Himchan, don’t you know?” he questioned, “Whatever Zelo wants, Zelo gets.”       

___________________________________________________________________

So yeah, there's chapter two ^^ Please leave a comment if you liked

P.S. I'm posting this at 1am so if the grammar or ending is a bit off, well you know why (∪。∪)。。。zzz

Thank You and Good Nightー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ