home sweet home

love never fails

MINYOUNG'S P.O.V

FLASHBACK

"nam minyoung! ya! wait for me!" a little boy yell as he tried his best to catch up.

the cool breeze blew and birds fly freely in the cleart blue sky. the air filled with boisterous laughter

"mehrong!!!! oppa if you want to catch me you have to hurry!!!!" the little girl yelled back as they ran up the hill where their imagination rule, where kids took over and adults don't tell us what to do.

'minyoung ah what is it that you want to tell me?" the little boy asked

a tear slip out of the little girls eyes as she spoke " i'm leaving... i'm leaving korea... i've been transfered to america's woolim elementary mianae oppa... mianae"

"you are joking right?"

"no..."

"you can't leave..."

"i'm sorry... but my omma says i've got to leave"

"when are you leaving?" the boy asked as tears flowed out

"tomorrow....noon"

"don't cry babo! we'll see each other again... i promise"

REALITY

"ya! nam minyoung  get up now!!!"

"5 more minutes!"

"i'm gonna leave without you!!!!"

"ya lee hana you would'nt dare"

as i got out of bed and ran down only to finf=d my BFF hana waiting impatiently for me. i'm late again! both me and her rush through our breafast and got change for the first day of school in korea

"omona! i miss korea!" me and hana had been in amarica sioncve i was 9 till now.

i stare into my messy wardrobe and pick out

Free-shipping-4-pieces-of-Hot-Korean-sch

my uniform and we head out for school. i missed korea but most importantly i missed him

HOYA'S P.O.V

i woke up put on my awful school uniform and went to wake woohyun and L up. 'GET UP!!!!!" i yelled as i walk out of my room and into the kitchen. it was fun last night. the boys and m,e has a sleep over party... a bad one. i grab some bread and milk as the other boys came out. my mother smiled and give me a peck on the cheek before she left for work. all this did not really matter because now no matter how the queeka's try to seduce me the only girl that has stole my heart would be her. the girl of my dreams the most angelic and my bestfrriend well until she went to america. haiz! i miss her alot.

me and the boys got onto our cars

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXnP_iBUF1FHeX_p4YQrM

and left for school...

when we arrive guess who was waiting for me at my locker not 1 not 2 but 30 or more girls waited foir me there. aish! being the kingka is sure hard work not to mention that i still need to prepare for my hoya day! oh for thoes who has no idea whjat houya day is and no it's not flower's day but its my birthday where everyobne i repeat everyone in woollim high celebrates for me. there is a party, a concert, games and alot of presents for me!!!!!!

ok so ya i have to make the preparations and get everyone to be involve is hard work!

'ya why are you crrowding around my hoya" the schoiol queenka woori yelled. i mean ewwww1 your hoya i'm my own person when did you buy me!!! a, i for sale or somethin. ewwww just eww!!!!!

"ring!' the belle rang and i walk into the class fill with douchebags that i call classmates. hong sangsaenim started to introduce the new studens but i did'nt really pay attention...

"nae! annyeonghasaeo nam minyoung imnida please look after me" a girl said nam minyoung....nam minyoung that name.... my head shot up as my eyes landed on hers omona! she's back she is really back!!!! wait does she remeber me? do i look ok? she is a goddess!

MINYOUNG'S P.O.V

WAIT AM I DREAMING OR IS THAT HOWON OPPA!!!!! it is i immediately nudge hana and got her to look! omona and that must be woohyun!!!

"omo! these boys don't look like the boys we use to hyangout with they look like gods!" hana squealed in a whisper as we took our seats.

Heartstrings01-0007.jpg this caught my eye...

"hong sangsaenim! can i seat next to howon ssi"

"woori ah please keep quiet! and no you can't minyoung ah please seat next to howon ssi. howon ah raise your hand" so that girl is woori ahhhh i got to watch out for her and then i peered over to see woohyun who was now sitting next to hana!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI! OK HOW'S THE FIRST CHAPTER AND I'M SORRY FOR MAKING WOORI THE BAD PERSON. SORRY RAINBOW FANS!

OK NOW IS SPAM TIME AND YES ALONG WITH THE REST OF MY FICS I'LL UPDATE TOMORROW!!! oh and i love snsd, 2pm,teentop and infinite1 also i love yoona, nichkhun,chunji and L! today i'll spam junsu and snsd!!!!! subscribe!!!!!!

 

d0056988_4a2b843635213.giftumblr_lb2epou81d1qam0cl.giftumblr_lx5kslLycz1r5mo3oo1_500.giftumblr_l8p5y2aQqs1qam0cl.gif1679892_o.gif