Rather large problem

Am I in Love With My Best Friend?
(dongwoon pov) I woke up looking at the ceiling of my room, i started thinking about my life and the one person that really makes it worth living. Kikwang. His been my best friend since middle school, hes always looking after me and he always makes me feel weird deep down inside. "woonie...breakfast is ready!" I lost my train of thought as my mom called me to come down." Arraso" i yelled back. I felt somthing hard between my legs i looked under the blanket and found a bulge begining to form..."ugh...why does this have to happen to me?" then the thought of Kikwang hit my head, was he the reason for this?!? I quickly got up, but in the processes i accidentally managed to hit my already with my inner thigh, making a moan slip out from my lips. I grabbed a towel and went into the bathroom, i put the water on cold and cautiously got in. I splashed water on my burning body, hopeing that it would help. And with success it did. I got out,got dressed and then headed downstairs. "Annyeong umma" i saw my mom sitting at the table eating "goodmorning" she preceded to say. I sat down to eat, still thinking about the little or rather large incident that happened to me earlier today. How is it that the slightest thought of Kikwang could get me so hard in such little time?...was it his toasty soft almond skin or his lust filled chocolate abs? With this thought i felt myself growing hard again, then suddenly my mom interrupted my thought which managed to calm down my . "woonie, are you okay? What took you so long to come down" she said with a worried look on her face. I slowly lifted my head and managed to give slight smile "im fine dont worry, and i took long cuz i was just taking a shower" giving her another smile "alright, but if something is wrong just tell me...you can tell me anything" "okay " i replyed back to the unconvinced mom. 10 min later "bye...im heading out for school" i said " alright...have good day woonie" she said back. I heading out the door the cool breeze hit my face, sending goosebumps down my neck and through my arms. It was 5 min into the 15 min walk when i suddenly felt two small hands grab me from behind on my waist, they slid along the side moving forward until they grabed each other and formed a back hug. He then put his chin on my shoulder and said " Annyeong Woonie!" His sweet lips were so close to my ear and his even sweeter voice sent shivers throughout my body. I knew exactly who it was, i knew that voice anywhere. It was Kikwang. I felt my cheeks turn red and my face growing hot. "hello kiki" i said with a shaky yet sturdy voice. The cute little boy with the brown hair came and started walking beside me now, which made me a bit angry that he wasn't back hugging me anymore. "woonie why are your cheeks so red....Do you feel alright?...oh and did you see the new girl in school? She's so fine with that nice round of hers" He asked me while placing his hand on my forehead and then lowering it back down to his side. "yeah i'm alright it just might be a cold" i said knowing that he was the reason for this."um mm...and yeah i guess she is pretty and hot" i said enthusiastically, but deep down i was kind of jealous that he was taking about someone else. We continued walking till we finally reached the school. We went to our first class (which we had together) and sat down. kiki sat 3 desk infront of me. I saw yoseob walking in, which kiki didn't manage to see him, and placed his hands in front of kiki's eyes."guess who?" Yoseob said. The next thing i know it kiki turns around and grabs yoseob by the waist giving him a tight hug. I felt like i was going to break and i thought to my self i think im in love with my best friend. I kept staring at them kiki turned around and made eye contact with me. I quickly put my head down and pretend to work on one of the problem. I heard someone get up and walk towards me. I felt one hand rub my back while the other playfully went through my red hair." Aigo...whats wrong woonie?...youve been quiet like this since this morning"the sweet brown hair boy asked."nothing...im just a bit tiered thats all", "aww you sure", "yeah like i said this morning dont worry", "okay" he said with and unconvinced look. And then said "woonie im just going to hang with yoseob for today...is that alright." With an encouraging smile i said "sure...ill just hang in the courtyard", "arraso thanks for being a good friend" he said was he walked back to his seat. But i wasn't alright i hated the fact that yoseob was going to be with him. I wanted to tell him my true feeling except there was a problem...we're both guys., what if kiki didn't feel the same way about me? What if he liked that new girl we talked about this morning or worse yoseob? Those same thought kept going through my head and throughout the entire day. i was waking home when i heard thunder and to my surprise it started raining. By the time i got home i was soaked. I knocked on the door and notice my mom wasn't their. So i grabbed the key that was under the mat and went inside. I made my way upstairs to my room and changed my wet clothes. I then checked my phone, i had 3 missed calls and 2 messages. "it must be my mom" i said to myself. I checked and to my surprise it was kiki. "hey is it alright if i go and spend the night over" the text read. My heart started to pound faster as i replied to it "sure your always welcomed :)" i wrote and sent it.