7 Things About Kyu~ (edited)

The 7 Things About Kyu~

Narrator's Dilemma 

 

"Kyu, I'll count one to three and if you'll not text, we're over.... ONE, TWO..."

you're about to lose hope when suddenly, you're phone rang like there's no tomorrow. 

"y, free and single I'm ready too bingo!"♫♪

You excitingly shove your phone but you frowned after knowing that the sender is not Kyuhyun but your mom. 

"My daughter, Kyu told me that you two fought again.... Go apologize! "  ~MOM... 

"MWOT??? What a crybaby... he even told my mom??? AISH!! we're really OVER!!!"

Suddenly, your phone rang again. You shove it lifelessly.

"HEY  CRYBABY!! Let's talk!" ~EvilKyu

"AISH!" you shouted. Good thing no one else is around since your whole family went to their different businesses. But the bad thing is, you are suffering all by yourself without someone on your side and your mom defends Kyuhyun again like what she does every time you two fight. You always hated your mom for entering in the personal matters of your relationship. Whatever 'secret-hiding' you do, she always knows when the two of you fight. According to your mom, she and Kyu has a personal connection and she knows it when Kyuhyun is sad. It is a big insult to you because it seems like Kyu is her child and not you.

"How dare you to call me a crybaby... Let's see who's the REAL crybaby!!" ~YOU

"What do you mean this time???" ~EvilKyu

"How dare you tell mom about our fight!!!" ~YOU

"What?? You know I didn't do that!!" ~EvilKyu

"You know evil maknae, your immaturity makes me wanna break you up!!"  ~YOU

"What?! Break up with me?!"  ~EvilKyu

You rolled your eyes... "Break you up into pieces~~" ~YOU

"OH!! I thought you'll insist that stupid thing again....." ~EvilKyu

Even though the two of you always fight, Kyuhyun would pannick if you'll start to insist break up. That's the reason why despite the biggest imperfections of your relationship, you can't break up with him, because he needs you the most.

"Kyu, speaking of that matter, it's better that...." ~YOU

"That?!" ~EvilKyu

"That we should break up.... For the mean time.... Just for the meam time...." ~YOU

After sending that 'hardy' message, you swallowed a lot of your saliva, waiting for his reply. The two of you fought, AGAIN, yesterday but this time, it did make you think twice about your long-running relationship....

 

~~~~~~~Freaky Flashback

You are on your way to work. You are a succesful freelance photographer and that's because of your fangirling stuffs of SJ. Kyu texted you suddenly.

 

♪♫y, Free and Single... I'm ready too Bingo!!!♪♫

 

Your 'cropped' part of SJ carrier track always pays attention from everyone especially when you are inside an LRT. You shoved it and cursed Kyu when you saw his name on the sender. "Why would you text at this time of the morning?!" you said to yourself.

"Let's meet at 8pm sharp at the bar we went to during our last anniv... SEE YAH busy woman xDDD" ~EvilKyu

"Aish!! This evil really..." You smiled at the idea. It's been a long time since the two of you dated. In fact, your last date was during your 5th anniversary and you feel good because Kyu invited you tonight at the same place. 

It's already 7 pm and there's no chance that your last photoshoot for today would end soon so you texted Kyu.

"Kyu, I'll be a little late. Our photoshoot wouldn't end soon :(" ~YOU

Kyu replied after a few seconds

"No prob.... just take your time" ~EvilKyu

"Jae Min, in case we won't be finished by 8, would you take over???"  you told your ever-loyal assistant, Jae Min. "Yes  Ma'am! But Ma'am , is there something wrong??" she asked you and you answered "Nothing. I and that EvilKyu will have dinner date by 8. He's been acting weird with his last text message. If he's  on his mind, he would answer : 'What? I've been here  already and you'll make me wait for you?!' but instead he ansered : 'No prob... take your time....' AISH!!! I'm wondering what he's doing there." you sighed. Jae Min sighed also.  "He is  really unpredictable" she replied.

It's already 8pm, and you were  on your way already. By the time you entered the bar, it's 8:15. "Whew... Just 15 minutes late!! I wonder what Kyu's doing." you looked  for Kyu  and finally, you found him sitting on a chair, alone, beside a small table. You smiled and were about to approach him but you noticed he is with someone....

When Kyuhyun saw you from afar, he smiled and motioned you to come to them. You frowned and obey him.
When you sat, the 'girl' spoke and introduced herself.

"Hi I'm Yi Seol, Kyuhyun's--"

"Ex-girlfriend!!!" Kyuhyun interrupted.

The only reaction you could show is to open your eyes widely and make an 'O' shape on your mouth. You chuckled awkwardly and started to speak.

" Oh! Good thing we met. Did you know that Kyuhyun never tells something from his past relationships and I'm really curious about it. Tell me, is he rude to you also?"

"Nope... For me he is the sweetest boy in the world! He always brought me flowers whenever we go out and we did that often every month. In fact, I am his girlfriend during highschool and we've been together for 8 years. Isn't it cute? But we broke up because he chose to be famous than to be with me. I went to Japan years ago to study and I just went back to Seoul last week. I decided to reach out for him because maybe, we might work out again. But thanks to a highschool friend for informing me that he had a girlfriend a year after we broke up and until now they are together... FUNNY RIGHT? Kyuhyun gave me false hope again."

After that awkward meet up at the bar, the next scene was you and Kyuhyun is inside the car. Kyuhyun is still not starting the car.

"What? Start the car now!! I have to go home early or else my mom will blame me again for not sleeping early and waking up stubborn..." You started to confront him.

"Umm... Boo, are you upset?" Kyu replied.

"Why would I be?"

"Because you met my ex-girlfriend..."

"Hmm? What's the big deal Kyu? You know what I'm actually happy because I met someone that has been a part of your life during puberty... Hahaha!!"

Kyuhyun smirked... "Did you know that..."

"What?"

"She is 10,000 times better than you?"

"SO?!"

"I still like her.."

SO?!

"Do you know why we lasted for 8 years, because she's nice... Much nicer from you. I bet one of these days we'll break up....."

You opened the car door and went out. You knocked  the windshield of the driver's seat. Kyuhyun opened the window.

"Thanks for not starting the car, I could still walk away...  Go back to your Yi Seol and enjoy your night!!!" you waved your hand and left.

"Yah I'm just joking you know!!" Kyuhyun shouted back at you while half-outside the windshield. You just waved your right hand, not looking at him because you don't want him to see you crying. You'll feel you're loser even more. You felt hurt with those words you don't want to hear and you've heard it right from your boyfriend's mouth. You felt so dreadful, blaming everything about yourself. You want to forgive Kyu but your pride is something that makes you win. Out of all the insults you have heard from Kyu, this is the most painful because he compared you to his ex-girlfriend.

 

"He didn't even know why we lasted for 5 years, it's because I'm nice to him that I always forgive him and I always say sorry even though it's not my fault... How dare him... I'm tired of this..  Kyu, I'll count one to three and if you'll not text, we're over.... ONE, TWO..."

 

~~~~~~~~End of Freaky Flashback

"Stop it~~" ~EvilKyu

He replied. You could feel he's serious.

You don't want to do this to him. You also don't want to reply because you might tell him something hardy again and you might regret it at the end. You just want to forgive him but you just can't. Suddenly, you took your favorite notebook with a big cover '7'. July 7 is your anniv that's why it's your 'personal' favorite number. You opened it and get a pen. You think of something to write in order to lessen the hatred you feel for him.

The seven things I hate about Kyu:

1) You're vain~ you always say you're handsome and that we are not perfect for each other because I'm not that pretty... THAT YOU KNOW!!

2) Your GAMES ~ Starcraft and those other computer games =_= !! Do you love them more than I?

3) You're INSECURE~ You're angry whenever SuJu members complement me... I deserve them you know! Just tell me if you're jealous or what!

4) You LOVE me, you LIKE HER ~ That Yi Seol =_=

5)You make me laugh, you make me cry... I don't know which side to buy ~ I'm going crazy!!!

6) Your friends they're jerks when you act like them, do you know it hurts? I wanna be with the one I know~ those colleagues of yours whom you played starcraft with... Talking something gross about women.. Do you think I couldn't read those?

 And the 

7) thing I hate the most that you do... YOU MAKE ME LOVE YOU !!~ The WORST!!!

You smiled after writing those... At least you could release some of the pain you feel.  But you decide to write another set of '7 Things About Kyu'.

The 7 things I like about Kyu

1) Your hair~ cute and simple ^_^

2) Your eyes ~ Even with fake double eye-lids :D

3) Your old Levi's ~ It suits you well.... MR.SIMPLE!!!

4) When we kiss I'm hypnotized ~ Even though we never kissed deeply, I always love your kisses...

5) You made me laugh, you made me cry... But I guess that's both I'll have to buy ~ It completes me :))

6)Your hand in mine when we interwined everything's alright, I wanna be with the one I know... ~ I feel that you really love me and you'll be by my side forever.

And the

7) Thing I like the most that you do.... YOU MAKE ME LOVE YOU... YOU DO!!!~~~~~ The only thing I couldn't resist.

 

Kyu's Dilemmas

That girl didn't reply.... I'm nervous. I'm not yet ready to lose her. I regret many things. First, I regret insulting her everytime I see her. That's how I show my love. Second, I regret meeting with my cousin and making her tell a lie. She hates it but I insisted. She just wanted to meet my girlfriend but it end up hurting her. I really like playing with her. Now, 2 girls are cursing me, my cousin, and my girlfriend !! Third, I regret telling something hurtful to her last night. I really thought she will not believe but now, things are getting worse. I myself might end our relationship... I hate myself!!! !!! I'll do something.

Your Dilemmas

Suddenly, I heard someone knock at the door. If it's mom, GOOD! I'll talk to her about something. I stood up from my desk and went downstairs. When I opened the door, I'm SO surprised. It's not mom, it's my boyfriend. And most shocking, he is panting and... CRYING??

"Why what happene--" his hug cut me off.

Did he just hug me? I hugged him back.

"Why? What happened?" I asked.

"I'm sorry... I lied to you..."

 

******

 

He explained to me everything while we are eating dinner. I pouted after he spoke. He smirked.

"Why are you smirking? Did I forgive you already?"

"No... You're just cute whenever you pout."

"So what? Are you going to prank me so that you could see me pout again?"

"Nope. Because you're cuter when you smile"

I smiled after he said that. That evil, always hypnotizing me AISH!!

"Wait!" I exclaimed and rushed upstairs. I took my notebook and went back to him. I gave him the notebook then he pouted. I opened the page where I have written '7Things About Kyu'.

"Read!" I told him.

He read it and then he smiled. "You really hate me that much don't you?"

"Uhuh! You're not finshed yet!" I grinned. He then read the part '7 Things I Like About Kyu'. He also smiled after reading. "I now realized that you love me more than you hate me." I sat down the chair. "Huh! Your confidence is really--".

Suddenly, he stood up and knelt down. He kissed my lips. That feeling again... He then parted our lips. "You like those isn't it?" He asked.

"Babo-yah!" I answered.

 

"I LOVE YOU AND I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU~"

Those warm words made me complete my day. And yes, Kyuhyun said those words, and it'll never be replaced by another fight.

 

*****

A/N

Hope you enjoyed :3 PLEASE COMMENT!!

 

THANKS FOR READING GOYSSSSSS!!!!! :********