Chapter 1: My Typical Everyday Life

Time Travel with Love

 

chapter one; 
                  my typical everyday life (hana's pov)

Image

» "Yawn!" I mumbled in my sleep. Actually, I was already awake, but being the lazy bum I am; I did not want to wake up.

Oh yeah! I almost forgotten to introduce myself! Hi everyone! My name is Seo Hana, but you may call me Hana. I am the sister of Seo Joo Hyun ; who is the wife of Xi Luhan ; my cute deer Chinese brother-in-law. Wait, are you saying that I like Luhan? No! No! I don't like my brother-in-law! I love my sister too much that I will never do anything to hurt her! Well, she hurts me everytime...

Anyways, back to the story. I was just trying to get myself out of bed and trying to find the alarm clock; because it kept on playing PSY - Gangnam Style. Finally, after what seemed like eternity, I got myself out of bed and managed to find the alarm clock and stop it.

"Hana-sshi! Breakfast is ready! Please get down and eat or you will be late for school!" Luhan shouted outside my door. He kept knocking on the door and shouting the 6 words I hated the worst in my life; "You are going to be late!"

"Oh my god, calm your !" I shouted while trying to get dressed. "I still have 15 more minutes!"  

I could almost hear Luhan sighing and giving up; but sadly, my sister bursted into the room when I was tying my hair into two pony tails. Both at the side. I know that I looked like a puppy but who the hell actually cares about my hair? I mean. they should mi-

"SEO HANA! GET YOUR OFF THIS DRESSING TABLE RIGHT NOW!" My sister screamed and I scowled. "It's get your off this dressing table right now, not get your off this dressing table right now."

"Oh whatever." She rolled her eyes and pulled me by my ear to the dining table. I whined in pain and glared at Luhan, who was laughing at me getting my ear pulled.

"Joo Hyun baby!" I pouted and whined with my fail aegyo. "Seororo, Hyunbaby... ah! Joo Hyun, I will lend you my Pororo collection if you let go of my ear!" I pleaded. 

Luhan's face was like: Oh . While my sister was gleaming and smiling and letting go of my ear. I smirked and asked her to close her eys and turn around. She did that and I pretended to go to my room to get the Pororo collection while actually I was tying my shoelaces and getting ready for school. I quietly tip-toed to the door and carried my bag, got ready for school. After a few seconds later, I zoomed off with my skateboard. Luhan was shocked, with his mouth wide open. Suddenly, a fly got into his mouth and he choked a little. It was so accurate that he had a hard time spitting it out.

I smirked and waved , "Bye bye, losers!" And I made a loser sign.

And this is my typical everyday life.

 

 

 

 AUTHOR'S NOTES 
I hope you liked the first chapter! ^^ and some subbies been asking me how does Hana look like, well, she looks like this:

I know, I used Ulzzang Kim Joo Seukhye but anways, peace out.  

Oh, and one more thing, Kai will be in his traditional Korean (men) clothes when he meets Hana, but Hana buys him more fashionable and modern clothes for him to wear; thus setelling the confusion between the poster of Kai (and Hana) wearing modern clothes.

Now, it is really peace out. Bye guys!