Start Over.

Forever My Angel

Hyunseung POV

Todey is the day I free from hospital. All those tubes.. It hurts me.. Junnie pick me up today.. He didn't go to work since a week ago. Maybe he is the best worker. That is why he can take a long leave.

"Erm.. Jun,I want to go to my work place. Asian Medical Hospital.. Pleaseee?" I ask him while give him puppy eyes..

"Aiggooo.. So cute my boyfriend" Junnie said to me while pinch my cheek.

"Ouch, It hurts you know." I slap his hand and rub my cheek.

"Jun, can I? Please?"

"Okay-okay.. But,you are sick. So, I will accompany you. By the way, who you want to meet?"

"My friend." I just give him simple answer.

"Man or woman?" I look at him and give him a weird glare.

"Are you jealous right now Yong Junhyung?"

"What? Are you kidding me? Of course I am jealous. Who knows you might fall in love with your own friend."

"I had fell in love with my own friend."

"WHAT?! Don't play with  me Jang Hyunseung"

"Hahaha.. Paboya Yong Junhyung. How you begging me even with your bloody tears, I will not breaking up with he."

"Really Jang Hyunseung? By the way, who is the lucky man?" He ask me with his tears are coming out.

"You want to know right? The man is Yong Junhyung. My boyfriend.." Immediately he pull me into a hug.

"Seungi,please. Don't leave me.. I love you.. I promise to you that I will take care of you.. Seungi,let's start over. I want to be with you. You are my ANGEL. God promised you to me. That's why you can't leave me. Let's start over MY ANGEL." He said to me while tears running down.

"Yes Yong Junhyung. You are my prince. You are my life.. I LOVE YOU YONG JUNHYUNG." After we broke the hug,he kiss me on the lips. With all his love. Yes, we start over. Like before. I Love You.. He drive his car to my work place.

*Asian Medical Hospital*

I walk towards Daejoon's room. I knock his room's door.

"Come in" Junhyung and me enter his room. I smile to Daejoon. We hug for a while.

"Hyunseung. Long time no see. I miss you so much. I glad that you have discharge."

"Ehem ehem." Junhyung fake a cough make we broke the hug.

"Oh. By the way, this is Junhyung my boyfriend. Junhyung,this is Daejoon MY FRIEND. He is Doojoon's brother." They both shake hand.

"Seung. I have something to tell you. This is about your desease."

"Did he know about this Seungi?" Junhyung ask me. I just nod my head.

"I make first check up with him. Sorry for not telling you about this Junnie." He just nod his head and mouthing 'never mind' to me.

"Seung,can we contine what we discuss just now?" Daejoon ask me.

"Sure"

"Seung, we can do chemotherapy on you. But, it takes a long time to cure you. If you want, we can do liver transfer. You know what I mean right. You are a doctor too. What do you think?"

"I hope we can do liver tranfer as soon as possible." Junhyung said.

"But,finding a donor is not that easy. How we want to do it?"

"I can be you donor." Junhyung said.

"But I don't want to risk you. You know, donor of liver can die. How I want to live without you Junnie?" I said while tears falling down.

"Seung, we can do test. Who knows,maybe your boyfriend can save you. It is not all of the donor will die. It depends on their antibody. If their antibody strong,they can be save. I am pretty sure Your boyfriend can help you."

"When we can do the test?" Junhyung ask Daejoon.

"Tomorrow. If you free."

"Okay,we will come here again tomorrow. Seungi,let's go." We stand up and make a handshake. I stepped out of Daejoon's room with Junhyung. I saw Doojoon. I wave my hand at him. He smile to me and straight to the wards.

We return home. That night,I always think of Yoseob. How someone like him can bear his desease.

"Seung,you didn't sleep yet?" Junhyung ask me with sleepy voice.

"I can't sleep Jun."

"Owh,come here. Lemme hug you." I move closer to Junhyung and lay my head on his chest.

"Jun,it have been a week you didn't go to work. How about your work?"

"Seung,I take a leave for a month. You know,My friend is my boss. So,I can take a leave as long as I want."

"Wow. Fantastic Baby. Never mind."

"I feel sleepy right now. Let's sleep" Junhyung said to me. I close my eyes and go to my dreamland. Hope this will never end.