Home Bound.(:

SM Entertainment: A Cover Up??

*Author's P.O.V.*

 

"Ma'ma? Would you like something to drink?" A  flight attendant asked Teresa  as she sat on board waiting with her four younger sister's, Amy, Christina, Baily, and Mina's flight to take off.

 

"No thank you. We're fine right now." Teresa sang in a soft voice. They couldn't wait to sleep the wait off of going...home~ Seeing their parents, and family members to congratulate them and spend time with them it was a lovely vision in their heads, it had been so long, six long years.

 

"I'm kinda scared you guy's." Amy said.

 

"Stop being such a drama queen. It's our family, not some random people who don't know us." Teresa said.

 

"Yeah it's not like they've forgotten us, or who we are." Christina added.

 

"I just want to see everyone, and then sleep, in fact I'm going to sleep right now, and see if it really does make the flight shorter." Mina said giggling.

 

"That sounds great." Baily agreed.

 

"I'm down." Teresa sang.

 

"I'm totally with you guys on that." Christina added.

 

"I guess I could sleep." Amy said. The girl's did it, they slept and it made the flight seem so much shorter.

 

"Next stop, Seoul~" The captain sang over the intercom.

 

"Ladies, are you ready? First class get off first." The same flight attendant spoke waking the girl's even more, they bounced in their seats unable to conceal their excitement.

 

"I'm so ready, thank you for letting us know." Mina politely said smiling from ear to ear uncontrollably.

 

"Your welcome~ so you should get your things ready to go." She said smiling. The girl's nodded and did so pulling their tiny bags off the top shelf. Mina put in her headphones and jammed to her Ipod as they began exiting the plain. After getting their 'million and one' bags they walked into the airport and waited to be picked up, by their parents driver.

 

"I'm so hungry~!" Christina complained.

 

"Me too~" Mina joined.

 

"Christina, stop sounding so dramatic when you say that in public, people may think we're starving you or something. And as for you Mina, your always hungry. You guy's eat everything." Teresa said laughing a little. Suddenly the driver appeared in front of them as Teresa turned back around to the front of her, she jumped almost six feet in the air.

 

"Madam's your car is waiting." The driver said bowing to them. They bowed back and began following him to the car. He carefully, yet quickly piled the bags and suitcases in the back the best and neatest he could, and even had to put some in the back with the girl's and up front in the passenger seat.

 

"Sorry Min-Gyu~ there's still room back here to put them in." Mina nicely sang.

 

"No Miss Mi-Na, it is fine." He said smiling at her. "Although, I don't think I remember you girl's leaving home with all these bags." He said.

 

"Neither do we, but shopping in America, what can you do?" Teresa sang.

 

"Oh how I've missed our precious limo!" Amy said greedily.

 

"Yeah, yeah, we're loaded." Mina spat, then picked up her book. She almost didn't like the idea. She liked having money, but she hated it when her sister's rubbed it in. She didn't like the gloating they did.

 

After arriving home, their parents made them get dressed in something nice, that their celebration was about to start, and everyone was coming to congratulate them and welcome them back home.

 

Their party went astonishingly well, and after seeing EVERYONE they we're pooped, and tired and went right to bed. Although they made plans for tomorrow to go have breakfast with some old friends from their first two years of highschool before having to go to America. And the girl's always went all out on breakfast, lunch, and dinner dates with friends, family, or a new boyfriend. Until tomorrow~

 

 

 

 

-Your truly here, I know the story is probably not that interesting right now, in fact this first chapter probably might balls(<-LOL), but it's late, I'm tired, I have to get up at 5:40 tomorrow morning to go to work. So I will update tomorrow. So PLEASE~ keep reading, it WILL get better! Promise~

P.S.

Sorry this chapter was so short, rushed, and not very well detailed, but once again, I have to work tomorrow morning, it's super duper late, I'm very, very tired, and I need my beauty sleep, and I need all the sleep in the world.(:

     -Love, Yours truly, The Author<3