love

Of Apples and Mocha Lattes [oneshot]

 

I woke up to the smell of fresh fruits and mocha lattes. Weird huh? I honestly thought my nose went haywire. Why on earth would I smell that? I turned and realize she wasn’t there. She must have woken up earlier in the morning. I got up, opened the curtains and I felt the soothing breeze from the sea against my skin.

Walking towards the patio, I saw a small, petite figure sitting on the chair with her beautiful long hair flowing down sipping some sort of drink which I presume was a cup of her favorite mocha latte, which totally explains the smell. I sneaked up to her and wrapped my arms around her neck.

She then laid her head on my arms, slowly nuzzling against them as thought they were pillows. I slowly moved in front and gave her a peck on her forehead and then moved downwards to kiss her soft lips. Her scent was just so mesmerizing. She smelled like apples with a hint of her mocha latte.

She stood up and wrapped her arms around my neck and said

“Looks like someone woke up”

I remained silent still a little lost by her beauty.

“Hello? Prince Charming? Anyone there?” she said before she cheekily pecked my cheek causing me to blush.

I then cheekily picked her up and carried her back to bed.

“HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?”

I ignored her question and laid her on the bed and crawled into bed myself. Suddenly the wind blew hard through the curtains and left her shivering.

I pulled her close to my chest, wrapping my arms around making sure she was snug. I glanced at her and realize she was blushing. Oh! How cute she was!

 I her blushing cheeks and gave her kiss. A passionate kiss. She then whispered

“Prince Charming?”

“Mmm?”

“I love you”

“I love you too” I said as I felt her snuggle against my chest.

“Princess, let’s stay like this for the whole day okay?”

All I heard was a “mmm” sound, apparently she had already fallen asleep. Aish this cute girl .

I whispered softly into her ear “Saranghamnida, Happy White Day

 

----------------------------------------------------

:D doo comment!! :D