1

Taemin oneshot

You sighed for the millionth time that afternoon

 

you had complained to Taemin that the two of you hadn't been spending much time together since he was always studying for his upcoming exams. He told you could come over while he was studying and you quickly agreed.....ignoring his warning that you would get bored.

 

Now you were sitting lazily in the huge chair in his bedroom while he sat on his bed, surrounded by his notes. You sighed again a bit more dramatically. When there was still no response from Taemin you decided to speak up “Oppaaaaaaa” you whined

 

“Whaaaaat?” He said mimicking your tone, not looking up from his notes.

 

“I'm bored!”

 

“Well what do you want me to do about it?!” he said finally looking up at you.

 

“Play with me!” you put on your best cute, pouty expression

 

He couldn't help but laugh at how cute you were “You know I want to, but this is an important test and I can't afford to lose study time”

 

You sighed, again, and slouched back down in the chair. A few minutes of silents passed and then an idea popped into your mind. A mischievous smile spread across your face but you replaced it with a solemn expression. You stood up from the chair.

“I guess I'll go then.....” your sad tone made Taemin look up at you with worried eyes

 

“Y-yah you're not upset are you?”

 

you shook your head with a sad smile “Ani, I understand...”

 

“Cause you know I would love to spend time with you, jagiya, it just this test is really imp-” while he was speaking you made your move and leaped onto his bed, sending papers and books flying everywhere.

 

“YAH!!” He screamed, his eyes looking like they were about to pop out of his skull, clearly unhappy “WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!” you just smiled innocently at him. Before he could begin moving to pick up the mess you quickly wrapped your arms around his waist and forced him to lie down with you snuggled against his chest.

 

“Lets just stay like this for a bit hmm?”

 

Taemin ran his hands through his hair “I can't believe......do you know how long it took me to organize those notes?!All that work.....”

 

“Oh, be quiet, I'm sure you'll figure it out again”

 

“And my text books!Whose gonna pay for them if they were ruined by your little action stunt?!”

 

“Yah! Who do you care about more?Me or the books?!”

 

“I care about being able to get good grades, so I can get into a good college, so I can get a good job, so I can support us in the future!”

 

“I already told you, I don't need a fancy future! As long as I'm with you.....none of that stuff matters”

“Oh sure, you say that NOW but what about in ten or twenty years when-” you shut him up by slamming your lips against his

 

you broke the kiss and leaned your forehead against his,both of your eyes still closed. “Anyone ever tell you that you think too much?”

 

He smiled “You do.....all the time” he sighed and you leaned back to look in his eyes .

 

“So please, just for a little bit, can we not think?Can't we just be together and not worry about the future? Everyone is worried about what will happen in the future but I'm only worried about missing these moments with you.”

 

He sighed in defeat and wrapped his arms around you as you rested your head on his chest. Neither of you knew how long you both sat like that and at one point he kissed the top of your head and whispered “I love you”

 

It was litte, magical moments like these that seemed to stop time. That let you know Taemin and you would be together forever.

 

 

Fluuuuuff XD