Chapter 3

Hate You, Love You

Chapter 3

 

“Omma! Appa! We’re home!” the twins calling their parents.

“Hey sweeties! How is school today?” Mrs. Lee asked the twins.

“School is fun. We both met a new girl in school named Jo Hye-min. History is just so boring the way that Kang seon-saeng-nim teached is making it more boring. I wish that the headmaster would replace into another teacher.” Ji-hae replied, while making herself a cappuccino.

She asked Zhou mi, her twin brother would he want a cappuccino. Zhou mi nodded his head and headed upstairs to get himself showered. 

“So…it’s Hye-min a nice girl?” Mrs. Lee asked her beloved daughter.

“Geudae! She is nice, kind and likes to help people.” Ji-hae replied her mother, while stirring her cappuccino. “And I guess that Mimi have a soft spot on her.” She added with a whisper.

“Oh really! Next time, you should ask her and your best friend, Hee-yeon to come and put a night here.” Mrs. Lee suggested.

Ji-hae’s face lightened up. She couldn’t believe that her mother would let her had a slumber party without asking her. She was so happy and she hugged Mrs. Lee while saying thank you.

After a few minutes later, Zhou mi came down to have a cup of cappuccino.

“So I heard that you had a soft spot on that Hye-min girl?” Mrs. Lee making a teasing voice to her son.

“That daydreamer? No way! Who told you that, omma?” Zhou mi wondered.

He set his black brownish eyes to his little twin sister. Ji-hae smiled sheepishly at Zhou mi and wondered what he will do to her.

“YAH!!! LEE JI-HAE, is it your big mouth telling omma that I had a soft spot at that freaky daydreamer?” Zhou mi glared at Ji-hae.

“Heh…heh….heh…heh…” Ji-hae giggled and tried to run away.

“YAH!!! LEE JI-HAE! Come back here! Where are you trying to go?”

Zhou mi chased after Ji-hae and managed to  grab a hold of her. He started “Solero Poking” at her and she couldn’t help laughing and laughing. You might wonder what “Solero Poking” means. “Solero Poking” is Zhou mi and Ji-hae invented it as tickling and poking.

“Stop….haha….stop….Mimi….it’s ticklish.” Ji-hae laughed.

“This is what you get for telling a thing that is not true. Me? With the daydreamer? Not going to happen.” Zhou mi said and stopped tickling Ji-hae.

**************

 “JO HEE-YEON!” Mrs. Jo roared.

In a flashed, Hee-yeon went to her mother. She saw her sister Jo Chi-hyun sitting beside Mrs. Jo crying like a baby. Mrs. Jo’s eyes were burning with anger.

“I heard that your friends told my little precious daughter off. Your friends are such a total bitch.” She said, glaring at Hee-yeon like a tiger wants to eat a deer.

“Mianne….” Hee-yeon apologized with her head hanging low.

Chi-hyun was so happy that her mother helped her, smiling secretly.

“You are forgiven but you are grounded for a week.” Mrs. Jo giving a serious looked at Hee-yeon.

“BWOH?! Grounded for a week? What is going on in here?” A familiar voice rang to Hee-yeon’s ears.

It was her brother Jo Kyu-hyun. In the family, the only person that cares and doesn’t treat her badly is her older brother.  He placed his bag with a loud thump and glared at our mother.

“Oppa!” Chi-hyun ran to hugged him.

“Urghh…get your hands off me!” Kyu-hyun shrugged it off.

“Kyu-hyun, don’t talk to your little sister like that!” Mrs. Jo said, staring at him.

“That little bitch had ruined my life in front of the whole class. Oppa, please be in my side.” Chi-hyun pointing at Hee-yeon while hugging his right arm.

“I say get your hands off me!” Kyu-hyun shouted at Chi-hyun.

“If you still use that tone of your voice to your sister again, I’m going to ground you for a week too.”

“Ground me if you like. I don’t care.” Kyu-hyun said, taking Hee-yeon’s hand and walked towards the stairs.

“Aish…..this brat….aish….he really want his omma to die fast is it?” Mrs. Jo said, while touching her chest.

“YAH!!! OPPA!!! I’m the one that is the victim here. Why are you always siding her?” Chi-hyun shouted, glaring at Kyu-hyun.

“Well….you are always the pretender, that’s why.”

“BWOH???”

 

Kyu-hyun just ignored Chi-hyun and took Hee-yeon by the hand and bring her upstairs.

“Neh…oppa! You don’t have to you know.” Hee-yeon said, patting Kyu-hyun gently.

“Hey! If you want to be grounded then I want to be grounded too. It’s no fun without you and I can take more videos of you.”

“YAH! JO KYU-HYUN! YOU WANT TO GET GROUNDED BECAUSE OF WANTING TO VIDEO TAPE ME?”

“YAH!! JO HEE-YEON!! IS OPPA OKAY?”

He smiled sheepishly at me while messing up my hair. Hee-yeon felt so happy that she had a big brother who cares for her so much. Kyu-hyun had been protecting her like ever since young.

“Haih…grounded for a week? Neh…oppa! How about my tuitions? I need to brush up with my academics.” Hee-yeon said, looking very worried.

Her grades were good but she would want to do it better. She really need her tuitions to help her out.

“Don’t worry my little sister. You are talking to the right person. I’m a top student in the school remember? I can always tutor you. Hehe…”

“Bwoh? You? Aren’t you only good in video games only?”

“YAH!! YAH!! YAH!! Is that the only the thing you know about me. Haih…I’m so disappointed with you Jo Hee-yeon.”

“Haha… I’m just joking oppa. I know you are the genius in everything. I just love to see your cute reaction when you are angry or disappointed with me. Hehe…”

Kyu-hyun grabbed her and messed up her hair again. They laughed and laughed. Then, Kyu-hyun left Hee-yeon’s room for shower.

 

A few minutes later, Mrs. Jo called Hee-yeon to buy the list of things that was written in the paper from town. As usual, Hee-yeon obeyed her mother. She took her purse and set off to town to buy  the things that her mother wanted. As she was looking at the list, she accidentally bumped into an old woman. The things that the old woman was holding dropped onto the road. Hee-yeon quickly held the old woman up and started to pick up the things that was fallen to the road.

“Mianne, hemonim! I walked without looking at the way so mianne.” Hee-yeon apologized to the old woman.

“Gwenchanna!” The old woman smiled at Hee-yeon.

Hee-yeon led the old woman to sit at the nearby bench and went back to pick up the things that was dropped on the road. Suddenly, a car was speeding like a jaguar drove towards her. Hee-yeon couldn’t move as she was stunned and don’t know what to do.

‘Oh-no, this is the end of my life.’ She thought.

Someone dashed towards her and pulled her to the side of the road.

“Gwechanna?” The guy who save her  asked.

“Oh….gwenchanna. Kasahameeda  for saving me.” Hee-yeon thanked the guy and she was blushing.

“By the way, what’s your name? I’m Kim Ryeowook from Canada.” Ryeowook introduced himself to her.

Hee-yeon thought that he is cute and nice at the same time.

“I’m Jo Hee-yeon. I live here. Opps, mianne….i better give this things back to the hemonim over there.” She said, picking up the stuffs.

“Need some help?” Ryeowook offered to help.

Hee-yeon nodded flashing him a shy smile. They gave the old woman things back and went on with their grocery shopping.

 

***************

    “A-ga-ssi!” Marion looked frightened pulling me softly.

“Marion, just call me Hye-min. What’s the matter? You looked like you had seen a ghost.” I asked her, feeling concerned.

“You’ve got to help me, Hye-min. I’m going to be busted. I accidentally dropped do-ryeon-rim’s precious bass guitar.  It is broken badly. What am I supposed do? Eottoeke…eottoeke??” Marion answered, putting her hands to her face.

I putted my arms around her to comfort her down.

“Calm down, Marion. I’ll help you. Don’t worry about it. I’ll handle this, okay? Now, you get back to your work or else you will be in more trouble.” I gave her a tissue and gave her a warm smile.

A few minutes later, I heard Hee-chul walking up the stairs and I quickly went into my room and waited for him to go inside to his room.

“AHH….MY PRECIOUS BASS GUITAR!!! WHO TOUCHED MY THINGS?” Hee-chul shouted .

I quickly went out of my room and acted like as if I was the one who did it.

“Mianne. I didn’t mean to drop your guitar.” I apologized with my head hang low.

Hee-chul was bursting into anger. He is crumpling his fist and I knew that he is going to hit me for good.  I closed my eyes tightly and a powerful energy slap got through my smooth face. I could feel the pain it was much worst than Appa’s slap. That time I knew that he really love his bass guitar very much.

“GET OUT OF MY ROOM NOW!” he roared, holding his precious guitar.

In a flashed, I went out of his sight. I took a peep at him. He was squatting with his precious bass guitar. Tears welded up in his eyes. He was crying silently and I was there peeping at him and couldn’t help feeling sorry for him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

To Be Continued....Please comment and subscribe. Please comment as I really seriously need it in order to continue writing. Thanks. Chapter 3 is up and Chapter 4 will be up soon too. ^_^