Marriage 101

Unexpected Love

Ann’s POV

As we went inside the room for the next class I saw James again making out this time with a different girl. “I should get use seeing this” I said to myself.
The teacher arrived. She seems really nice, except for the way she dresses. She really needs a fashion make over. 

“Hello everyone, I’m Miss Charming lee, I’ll be your Home Economics teacher, and to start the class everyone will be married. “ She announced happily. Everyone was surprised about the assignment some are also glad but me I just want to get this over with.

“Okay all the Girls please write your names in a 1/8 sheet of paper and put it in this on a small box.”
Everyone including me did what she said. Then He made all the guys line up in front of us. He let the guys pick out names. One by one, the girls are being called up in front to join their husbands.
Last to pick was James and I was the last one left. So automatically I became his wife

“Our Last Married pair for Today Ms. Ann Li Gomez and James Corgan.” Ms.Charming announces.
I can hear “Awwws” “Ayieee” from our classmates it was pretty embarrassing.

“Mam can I change my wife?” James Asked

“Yeah Can I change my Husband?” I second demotion 

“Sorry Mr and Mrs. Corgan , you can’t, Because Now I pronounce you as Husband and Wife” Ms. Charming replied. James gives me a smirk.

“It’s not like I want to be married to you also” I said to him. I crossed my Arms over my chest and went back to my sit. And he followed next to me. Everyone was sited with their husbands and wife. James keeps staring me.

“Do I have dirt in my face or something” I asked annoyed already by his starring. Our eyes met. I looked at his hazel brown eyes for about 5 seconds when Ms. Charming got out attentions.

“Well now everyone knows their pairs. It’s time to pick your careers and for 3 weeks you’ll be doing it , spending a life of a marriage couple and I hope you take this assignment seriously ” she said as she took out another box. Each one of us pick out a career and to my luck. 

"I’m now a famous fashion designer and James is a famous singer. Finally something good turned out in this assignment I can show off my talent." I smiled at my own thoughts.

“Wow. We have a very successful couple here” Ms. Charming announced as she pointed at James and me. 

I slipped down my Chair hoping it could lessen my embarrassment.While James just looked at me with a big smile on his Face. What was that for... I gave him a smirk...


James POV.

“I love Ms. Charming now. I can’t believe this Ann is now my wife and I’m a famous singer” I said. I keep it cool acting like I don’t care at all. But I really want to punch the air and scream. And by the way she looked at me earlier I can sense she’s jealous of the girls I’ve been kissing. I was laughing silently when 

“What are you so happy about?” Ann asked I removed my smile and became serious.

“Nothing” is all I can say.

“You may now talk with your partners about the assignment. And By the end of this assignment you will share what you learn about marriage, and before I forgot” Ms. Charming said and paused she went inside a closet and took a big box. She opened it and hand out Baby Dolls”

“Let’s skip the Honeymoon and welcome your Babies. I expect that all of you would take care of them.” She said and started handing out each couple their Babies.

"Me and My Wife” I laugh at that thought and I saw Ann gave me a grin.

“We had a Baby Girl, it’s so cute even though it’s fake. “ I just said to myself I don’t want Ann to hear it.

“So what should we name her?” Ann Asked as she holds the baby and rocked it back and forth like it was real; “she could really be a good mother someday.” I smiled at that thought.

“James !” She shouts

“What”

“What would be her name?” She asked again.

“Hmm.. it could be cool if we could combines our names” I suggested.

“Hmmm.. what Jamana?” She answered.

“Nahh that’s so lame. How about JamLi” I suggested

“What Dyemli?” She repeated with an accent like mine she was so cute. My accent really suits her.

“Yeah why not JamLi, James and Ann Li unless you can come up with something better than that” I replied.

“Okay! Baby JamLi it is” She smiled as she looked at the Baby.

“Okay Class you may now go and Make sure that you’ll do you assignment by next meeting I want to know your plans for your family.”Ms. Charming announced.

“This assignment is surely one I’ll be doing” I said.