New job.

Living with Devils

Yuna finished cleaning the last room and sighed, she had finally finished it now she could go and get some food, her younger brother and sister had called at laest five times, they were hungry and complained that dad was to busy watching the horse race to get them something to eat.

 After her mum died her dad had changed he spent most of his time gambling. she had tired to tell him to stop but it was no use. her younger sister was  hae in, she was 15 years old and her brother minho was 7, Yuna loved them to pieces and did as much as she could to keep them well.

'here's unnie, yyay she's got food withe her' Yuna stood at the doorway as both her and brother and sister ran after her with big smiles on their faces.

once they had finished eating, yuna was clearing up when her sister apprached her, she stood in front of her and smiled, yuna stopped wat she was doing an turned to face her 'what do you want?cough it out'

hae in smiled' ive been inivited to this party this weekand'

'so' yuna stared at her

'well... all the girls are buying dresses and i ...well..i want one too'

Yuna stared at her sister in sympathy 'sure' she smiled as Hea in hugged her and ran off. she sighed as she carried on cleaning up, she needed another job, she needed more money, the bils were oerdue and the kids school fees were nearly due, Yuna sighed, she missed her mum.

'well done' mrs nicole, smiled as yuna finshed the house, she paused ' well u see yuna, im moving to Japan with my husband for a while, so you are not needed.

yuna sighed, she really needed this job , what was she going to do?

'dont worry' Mrs Nicole continued ' i explained your situaition to my friend and she's willing to take you, but there's a problem, if u do work there, you have to move to live in her house'

Yuna opened to protest, she couldnt leave her family alone,

'wait' Mrs Nicole smiled ' i also explained to her and about your family, they have a little flat next door and your family can live there, while u work and live in their house'

Yuna didnt say anything

'i think you should take it, its double your usual salary and your family can live comfortably.

'let me think about it' yuna said

'there no time to think, she needed an answer for today, there alot of people who want the job but she is giving you a chance, dont lose it'

Yuna paused, it was good pay and she  wasnt always given chances like these. she turned to Mrs Nicole, 'count me in'