How it all started

Can't you see?

Blood was coming out of my mouth and I was pretty sure my tooth was broken. I was almost about to cry but I wasn't gonna let them think I was weak. I didn't dare to let a tear fall. Finally they left. Unknowingly, tears were falling. Until I passed out.

" Do you think she's ok?"

"Yes although she will need to have her tooth replaced. She passed out due to shock but she doesn't need any cast or something."

" Ok gomawo! Oh she's awake! "

"Where am I?"

" annyeonghaseyo! My name is Yang Yoseob! But you can call me oppa!"

"annyeong oppa? My name is _____. Um how did I get here?"

"I saw you passed out in front of the school so I thought I'd bring you to the clinic!"

"Oh gom-*stomach growl*"

" Oh he, sorry about that! Wanna get something to eat?"

"Sure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

" I heard that this place has some delicious food______!

" Hello. May I take your order?"

" Yes. Ummmm I'll take some some dubboki (<--- Is that how you spell it?) Crab,fish and octopus soup. (<--- something that came into my mind!!!) rice, and 2 bottles of coke. What about you ______?"

"Some salad is fine. Not really that hungry."

*The way he orders is kinda funny*

" So how old are you _____? I'm 16"

" 15. Then I guess oppa is the correct honorific."

The whole night I lowered my guard little by little. I actually was beggining to trust people again. And I'm sure I'm gonna be trusting him forever.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

" Thanks for walking me home oppa! Hey what's your schedule?"

He gave me it, I gave him mine

" Aww the only thing we have together is lunch! " He said

"It's ok! Then let's make the most of it! Thanks again for walking me home!"

" No problem. See you in school!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

As I walked in the quiet house-hold, I quickly sneaked in the bathroom. If Appa found me like this I'd get more scars. I opened the door as quietly as I could, but it was too late. I was grabbed by the shoulders and was yanked back.

I was slapped, punched, whipped.

This time, I couldn't resist the tears. It was amazing that the monster is my real dad. I guess he was too loud because soon the cops came and I was put in protective custody.

All this time, I was wondering how Yoseob-oppa knew about my situation without me telling him. All this time I've lived with him I didn't think that he was the one who called the police. Another reason I fell in love with him.

I was friends with the neighbor, but once he saw me getting bullied. And just turned away. Like I said WAS my friend.

And that's how it all started....