Sweet + Bitter

JH Sweet Latte

No one POV

Kirin High School

"Good morning, HyunA!" IU hit HyunA's back .

"Uh,IU . Good Morning...

"Ya, why you look not in mood?? Did something happen??" There was a short silence .

"Yesterday, I confess..at Jinyoung."

"So??" IU become more excited to hear HyunA's answer . HyunA sigh and shake head.

"Poor you..." IU pat her shoulder . 

"I said, can you go out with me?? Then, he answered with 'exit door at there' while pointed at the exit door."

"How rude! What kind of man that! Let me see him! I'll beat him for you!"

"Ya, IU . don't need . I'm okay now."

"Are you sure??" IU turn to HyunA . HyunA just nod.

"Hey, where is Hara???"

"Hara is on trip with Junhyung ."

"Really?? Ahh..I'm jealous..

"HyunA! Let's forget about that stuff . Let's go to the classroom or we'll get punish."Then, they walk to the class.HyunA heart beat very fast . Jinyoung sit beside her . What should she do?? They surely being awkward after that inccident . They just entered the class and HyunA look at her seat and Jinyoung seat that beside her . EMPTY.

"He not come to school...because of me??"HyunA monologue.She walk toward her seat ,pull the chair and sit .

"Class,stand up..Good Morning,teacher .

"Good Morning, sit down ." All the pupil sit down.

"Let's start with the attendance. Please raise your hand if you heard your name been called"

"Jung Jinyoung." The class was silent.

"Jung Jinyoung." The teacher repeat.Just then, the door sliding sound was hear by the pupil in the class .

"You're late, Jinyoung." All the pupil look at Jinyoung.

"I'm sorry. On my way here, a high school girl tripped and got hurt. I couldn't leave her alone, so I sent her to the hospital."Jinyoung bowed lightly.

"That's must have been a tough job. Understood . Please sit down then."

"Thank you, teacher ." Jinyoung sit down at his seat . HyunA just scared. Jinyoung didn't look at her even for once . He pretend that HyunA didn't exist beside him .

"Hey, were you telling the truth just now??" Dongwoo, the person who sit infront of Jinyoung ask .

"I lied ." Jinyoung answered while smirked.

"Just as I thought."They are laughing a little bit. HyunA just look at them . Jinyoung look at HyunA, then turn his face to somewhere . That make HyunA mad .HyunA just ignore him and look at the blackboard .

"What a strange guy." HyunA monolugue .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ssang Hwa Cafe

HyunA entered the cafe and immediately go to her locker . She change clothes and get ready to work .

"HyunA, take order at table 5."

"Ok." HyunA take a notepad and a pen . 

"I repeat, 1 latte, 1 cappucino and two chocolate macaron." The customer just nod . HyunA bowed lightly and go to the kitchen .

"HyunA, clean that table ." 

"Ok," HyunA take the towel and clean the table .Jinyoung is cleaning the next table that beside HyunA . HyunA just pretend that Jinyoung is not exist .

"Can you stop doing this?? I feel musty." HyunA stop clean the table and turn to Jinyoung with mad face .

"Ya!!!!" HyunA hit the table strongly . All the people in that cafe look at them .

"Jung Jinyoung! LISTEN! THE POINT I'M WORK HERE IS NOT ABOUT YOU AT ALL . ONE MORE THING,JUST FORGET ABOUT WHAT I'M TALKING THAT DAY BECAUSE I'M NOT IN RIGHT CONDITION."HyunA half-yelled at Jinyoung . Jinyoung stand in shock. HyunA just leave . She almost crying but she hold her tears.HyunA sit at behind of the kitchen alone. 

"Found you!" HyunA turn to that voice . It's Ha Dae .

"Manager want to see you ." 

"ok.." HyunA stand up and make her way at manager office.

Manager Office

"HyunA , I know that you're mad at Jinyoung but at least control your emotion . Don't show bad behaviour infront of customer."There's a short silent . HyunA looked down .

"Ok..manager."

"Don't do like this next time . Clean the shop and you may go back ." HyunA nods . She bowed lightly and get out from manager office.She take a towel and clean the table . 

"Maybe I should quit.." HyunA monologue . Suddenly, she smell a very aromatic latte. She turn at that smell and she see Jinyoung hands her a latte.

"Here." HyunA drink that latte .

"This is so sweet.

"You taste that sweet because you're 'bitter' right now. I didn't add sweet ingredients at all in this latte .

"Wow.." HyunA keep drink that latte .

"One more thing, I'm sorry." HyunA turn to Jinyoung as she heard Jinyoung apologized at her . Jinyoung turn at her and smile . Then, he back to the work .

"So sweet..and aromatic...maybe I should work here."

Hey,Loves!

I finally upated! Hhehehehe~^^ How's this chapter?? Comment and subscribe!! Arasso?? <3

One more thing, I already get my 2nd poster!!!!!!!!!! And that poster was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!!!

THANK YOU TO 

♪ S w e e t B e a t z C a f e ♫ G r a p h i c s & R e v i e w S h o p

Specially to 5hawol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR SUCH A CUTE POSTER <3