[Chapter 1] Hello...

The day I met you

175cm tall, brown eyes and hair, blood type AB, aged 24, Singer, Actor - that is me. I am Lee Jae Hyun. Experience? 3 years singing and 2 years acting.

 

Dressed in jeans, white top, I headed to SM Entertainment, where I work. Upon arriving there, I was summoned to the meeting room. Sitting in the meeting room was my manager, SNSD's Yuri and manager and a man. " Annyeong. So whats going on?" I asked politely. My manager explained to me that Yuri and I were offered to act in an upcoming drama called " Divine Love". " So...... What role am I acting as?" I asked. " Jae Hyun, you're acting as yourself, and you're in love with Yuri,likewise, Yuri is also in love with you. But, you're ex- girlfriend would try to break you both up. You up for the role?" He explained. I looked at Yuri, Yuri looked back, our eyes made contact for a brief 5 seconds. My heart pounded faster. Then, she nodded, accepting the role. Noticing her actions, I followed suit.
 

After all that, Yuri and I were outside the room, only 2 of us. I said, " Yuri-ah... This is my first time acting in the same drama as you. Can we get to know each other, since our role is... you know..." "Sure oppa, have lunch together? I can invite the members?" She replied, smiling at me. " Yeah, sure, anything, yeah..." I said. Jae Hyun- ah! Are you starting to fall for her?! Yuri took out her cell phone and dialled Yoona's number, inviting the members to eat with us. Soon, there were 9 girls and 1 boy standing in the lobby. " Shall we eat at the nearby Ramen restaurant?" The members looked at each other for a second, before nodding. We hopped into our private vans. Taeyeon, Seohyun, Yoona, Yuri and I in the 1st van and Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung in the other.

During the ride, Taeyeon and Yoona joked alot. Making Yuri, Seohyun and I laugh. Then, silence. "Jae Hyun oppa, we never see you around alot." Seohyun broke the silence. "Ah... Thats because I had to go to Japan to promote my new japanese single " Only one for me", moreover I just finished my world tour. How about SNSD?" I replied, smiling. "Oppa, we are also promoting our album!" Taeyeon answered. "I heard Yuri is going to act in a drama with you?" Yoona asked. "Eh? Yes." I replied. "What is your role?" Yoona said. " Ahhh... I'm acting as... uh... Yuri's boyfriend..." I answered softly, my cheeks getting slightly red. Maybe..... Its true...... Lee Jae Hyun YAH! You fallen for Yuri?? The girls broke out in laughter, Yoona teased, " Oppa, why are you embarrassed? Its not like you like her or anything." I smiled. " Oppa, I didn't know you were so shy." Yuri causually said. 

In the restuarant

"Girls, just order whatever you like. I'll treat!" I said smiling. Yuri sat beside me. "Heehee, you 2 look good together!" Hyoyeon teased, making the girls laugh. I sat there, speechless, clearly embarrassed. Yuri too, laugh and said, "