♫ ♬ Enchanted ♬ ♫ Sixth Member: Violet McQueen

♫ ♬ Enchanted ♬ ♫ ( SM Entertainment ) HIATUS UNTIL END OF DEC

 

allkpop_logo.png

 MUSIC      Internet 

SM Entertainment Reveals The Sixth Member of Enchanted

By: SMEntertainmentbias - Oct 26, 2012 at 6:31 pm

  34928 Comments       2183781 Views  

 
 
 
tumblr_mc40j9YIf51rygrtfo1_500.png
 
SM Entertainment reveals Enchanted's sixth beauty, Violet McQueen! The group with the everlasting pretty girls never end, huh? Well, our Violet here is Half-Korean and Half-British. She was born in London, England, but she stayed in Seoul most of the time. This sweet girl may come as cold-blooded, mean, and as hard as diamonds, but she actually is cheerful, bubbly, and always active. Let's see what mythical creature she represents!
 
Even though Violet seems like she is mean or cold, she really is not. Just like her creature, the Lady of the Snow, she may look distant and doesn't care, Violet is super friendly and a moodmaker.
 
 
snowrp.png
 
 
" Finally, my little Violet is growing up. She may sound cold-hearted at first, but don't let first impressions fool you. She is actually a warm, nice, and cheerful person that you can never get enough of." Jessica of SNSD said.
 
 
" Violet is a good person that is never spoiled. Her family is very wealthy, but they spend their money on charities and donate cash to entertainments. Even though nobody knows that her family is rich, except for me, the founder of SM Entertainment, I have to share this great trait of hers to the world." Lee Soo Man, the founder of SM Entertainment commented.
 
 
" I met my best friend, Violet, when she was lost in the entertainment building. Funny, huh? Well, I can tell you that is very clumsy and trips over things easily. Well, while for other people, being clumsy is a bad thing, but for Violet, it is actually a great trait. She can make anyone laugh with her uncareful self. That is why I love her so much~" Krystal, the maknae of F(x) and Jessica's sister stated.
 
 
Profile of Violet McQueen:
 
violeti.png
 
 
 
 
Name: Violet McQueen
Stage Name: Violet
Ethnicity: Half Korean, Half British
Nationality: British-Korean
Birthplace: London, England
Hometown: Seoul, South Korea
Age: 16 Years Old
Birthdate: August 02, 1996
Blood Type: AB
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 48 kg
Fanclub Name: Lavender Sea
Fanclub Color: Sky Blue
Language:
* Mandarin Chinese
* Japanese
* English
* Korean
* French
 
 
Trivia:
 
* Violet is allergic to dirt and dust
* She cannot eat prawn
* She always roll her eyes to the person she hate
* She likes to read books
* Violet is athletic and loves to play Soccer and Volleyball
* She likes Winter and the Cold
* She likes the rain
* Her hobby is photography and she has a polaroid camera
* She plays when she gets bored
* She loves stuffed Teddy Bears
 
 
 
" She has amazing musical talents. She is an expert on playing the piano. When she plays, it is like the whole world is erased of the bad feelings. Violet is very talented, and I admire her for that. We SM labelmates will always support Enchanted." Tao, one of the Chinese members of EXO said.
 
 
" The first time I met Enchanted was when I went to visit my cousin, Violet McQueen, in SM Entertainment. They all have manners, regardless of age, because they greeted me kindly and made me feel so welcomed. Violet is a beautiful girl with amazing skills of dancing and rapping. I know you guys will love her." Violet's cousin, B.A.P's Jongup stated.