Can She Love More Than Once?

Can She Love More Than Once?

Many people had wondered about this certain girl in class, but they chose to keep their thoughts to themselves. They too had always wondered about this certain girl in the class.

That blonde-haired bad boy. Lee Byunghun, or L.Joe as he liked to be called.

That brown-haired quiet boy. Oh Sehun, or just Sehun.

And that black-haired mysterious boy. Kim Myungsoo, or L.

They all thought of her, but in a different way.

Something attracted them to her, and they couldn’t put their finger on it. They weren’t friends, nor were they enemies. They were…mutual. They belonged to different groups.

One with 12. One with 7. And one with 6. All of which had their own significant potential.

But enough about them..

This certain brown-haired beauty that always sat at the back of the room; that certain brown-eyed angel that kept her head down during class. She was a quiet one. She never smiled nor spoke. And yet, in their minds, she was like a magnet.

She was Park Rina.

They had seen her before, many times and in many places; like near the Dragon’s Den, a club located in the dark shadows of Seoul. She seemed to hang there for most of the time. Well, when they go there at least. She was always there with a drink in her hand, sitting there in a dark corner of the club, staring out into space. They had always wondered why she did what she does. 

 

They all knew one thing though... they all knew they loved her. L.Joe knew. L knew. Sehun knew. 

They've attempted to get close to her; but everytime they tried, she'd just ignore their sweet words and move on by.

But the question that always lingered in their minds were, "Can She Love More Than Once?"

 

--- The End ---