December 03, 2012

Diary of a Mushroom: Book One - A Christmas Holiday

---------------------------

December 03, 2012

Monday

*beep* *beep* *beep* My alarm clock was buzzing so it made me woke up.
I took a bath, changed clothes then went downstairs to eat my breakfast.
After I have my things set, I went to Jessi's house and we walked together to school.
I pulled my cellphone and checked the time.
"OMG! We need to hurry!" I said to Jessi.
Our class starts at 8:00 and the time is 7:50. We ran as fast as we could.
We reached the school exactly 7:59 we ran to our class and saw the teacher there in front of the class.
"Ms. Hwang and Ms. Jung, meet me later at lunch. Take your seats" Mrs. Kwon said.
I sat beside Siwon, who is the kingka of the school a.k.a my crush! While I was about to take my seat, YoonA, pushed me, I know she likes or loves Siwon, why does she have to push me? So, instead of sitting beside Siwon I get to sit beside Kyuhyun.
While YoonA get to sit beside Siwon!
ARGHHH!!! How I wish to punch her! I WANT TO SCREAM IN TOP OF MY LUNGS!!!! Calm down mushroom, calm down.
So, we took the test in mathematics. And I forgot to study... I asked the brainey-guy Kyuhyun about how to answer while Mrs. Kwon went outside. "Tiffany, did you forget to study?" he asked. "Umm... Y-yes" I pouted. "Well all you have to do is...." he teached me "Oohh. Kamsa oppa!" I said to him.
Finally it was lunch.
"Ms. Hwang and Ms. Jung, please take a seat" Mrs. Kwon said and we took a seat
"Tomorrow, if you two are late again you're going to have F+ on your cards. Do you understand? Go eat your lunch now!" she screamed like my and Jessi's world will gonna end.

"She's so mean!" Jessi whispered to me.

"Yeah. You're right!" I whispered back.

---------------------------