CHAPTER 1

Please Don't Hate me!!!

Tok…Tok…Tok.Ze:a knocked infinite’s door house.They were here to sent Dongjun.Suddenly,they was someone who opened the door,it was Sunggyu.He smile when he see Dongjun with Ze:a member.After that,member infinite come one by one.

“So,you come here to sent dongjun,right?”Sunggyu ask.”Yes,we hope you will look after him very well,we really love him”Junyoung said with a serious look.

“Don’t worry,we will”Sungyeol said.”We have to go now,bye Dongjun”Heechul said.Now,all member ze:a had gone.Everyone was so quiet.

“Yah,do you a stone or what?come in”Hoya said with a anger tone.Dongjun pull his bag and enter the home quickly.

“Come,I will show you a room”Sunggyu said.When they arrived at a room,Sunggyu ask Dongjun to rest and they leave him alone in the room.Dongjun lied on the bed and think(what wrong with them?maybe they hate me..ah..I can’t stay here for 1 month).Suddenly,Dongjun eye was closed and he fell asleep maybe because he was very tired.

Meanwhile,in the infinite room.

“I really hate him”Sungjong said while make an angry face.

“Who?To Dongjun?”Sunggyu ask.

“Yes,who else?”Myungsoo said.

“I have an idea,we will make sure he will feel like in the hell when he live here”Dongwoo said.

“Good,idea.Dongwoon”Hoya said”That was my bestfriend”

“We will make sure he suffer’Myungsoo said.They were laugh include Sunggyu and Woohyun,the two was just quiet.

When they go Dongjun room,they see Dongjun sleep and go nearer him.Sungjong take a glass of water and throw it to Dongjun.Dongjun quickly wake up and realize his cloth wet.

“What wrong with you guy?Why you did this to me?”Dongjun ask them.

“Because we hate you”Sungjong said to him.”But I didn’t do anything to you”Dongjun said.

“You and your hyung just ,you all just ”Sungjong said while smile to Dongjun.Dongjun was very angry when he hear that and slapped Sungjong face.Sungjong fell to the floor,L hurriedly help Sungjong stand up.

Sungyeol who saw that pull Dongjun hair very hard”How dare you do that to our magnae”.”Yah,let go of me”Dongjun said.Sunggyu want to stop them but Woohyun stop him.”Please just let they do that to him”Woohyun whisper to Sunggyu.Sunggyu suddenly drag woohyun away from them.

When they arrived at another room,Sunggyu scold Woohyun”Yah,what wrong with you?You closed with Dongjun right?You like him,right,Why you don’t stop them?”

“Because he doesn’t like me and I had like someone else,it you hyung.If you love me,just let them”Woohyun said and leave Sunggyu alone.

//

“Help”Dongjun scream.”How pity you.There no someone who will help you here”Hoya said.Dongwoo push Dongjun hardly to the bed.Dongjun fell and his body become weak.They look at Dongjun and just laugh at the weak body.

“Everyone was like you,hyung but we was hate to see your face”Sungjong now was on top on Dongjun and he touch Dongjun cheek hardly.Dongjun doesn’t want to look at them who were laugh at him.He really want his hyung.

“Yah,look at me when I was talking to you”Sungjong said to Dongjun and pull his hair”You’re an athletic idol,why you don’t fight us?”.Dongjun didn’t answer Sungjong question but just crying.

“Hyung,he won’t talk,maybe he can’t talk”Sungjong said to his hyung and go toward L.

“Let me try”Hoya said and go nearer Dongjun.He go closer to Dongjun face and tried to kiss him.”Don’t come near me”Dongjun said.

“So,he can talk”Hoya said.

“Maybe we can lock him”Dongwoon said.When they went out,they locked Dongjun inside the room.Dongjun was ask them to open the door several time but they didn’t hear that.


Please subcribe or comment if you like..............I really hope you will like this kind of story and sorry for my bad grammar