Love is...

Love is

 

Many people ask me about what love is? How could I know that it is love?


I do love my family and friends, but I’m sure that it’s a different kind of love. From there, I really can’t describe love that well. I just said that love is when I care with someone, when I don’t want to loose him or her.

 

Honestly, I never knew what is love, until I met him.

 

I know him around six years ago; apparently he was the last person joining the group. We became a roommate for several days or months? before he finally got his own room and bed.

 

I knew that he got hard times socializing with the others, especially when the others bullied him to no end. I was even sure that he ever thought to out from the group. I didn’t even realize that he was one of the closest dongsaeng for me, until that accident occurred.

 

From the moment he woke up in that hospital bed, our bond was changed. We are getting stronger and closer. Not long after that, we officially got together. Having a relationship with him for over than four years give me lesson about what is love.

And now I want you to know about what is love from my own dictionary, perception, description, or whatever you call it.

 

Love is when he touches me and my legs suddenly become weak and my whole body giving its all to the touch. 

 

Love is when he sings his lines, glance and smile at me.

 

Love is when he tackled me into his bone-crushing hug after he comes back from whenever he goes only to see me smile back at him and telling him that I miss him too.

 

Love is when he stops on what he’s doing only to take a peek of me and grins.

 

Love is when I get jealous over a laptop when he’s too absorbed with his game at night.

 

Love is when I can’t get angry with him longer than two seconds even though he’s being annoying as an evil.

 

Love is when he gets annoyed if I hug him, but prefer he is the one that hugs me like a possessive lover instead.

 

Love is when I can feel his stares from across the room with our make-up being repaired.

 

Love is when he jokingly tells me that he loves me, but actually he really does mean it.

 

Love is when I know that every memories are his and mine also.

 

Love is when he loves to tease me.

 

Love is when he sits beside me when there are other available people, unless someone already takes his spot, which usually will turns him into a quite type person.

 

Love is when he offers me his coat and gloves even if it means he would freeze.

 

Love is when he pokes my waist just to get a laugh.

Love is when he finally uploads his first self-camera by wearing the same motif of t-shirt and asks me to upload my photo too.

 

Love is when he listens to everything I say even he looks like he doesn’t care or not interested.

 

Love is when he says he will never leave me.

 

Love is when he always remembers my birthday and become the very first person to say happy birthday.

 

Love is when he sticks up for me.

 

Love is when I can remember everything he has ever said and did.

Love is when he wants my glasses so badly and asking for discount, but finally he offers himself to be a free-model.

 

Love is when he secretly takes my photographs even though we are in the middle of photo shooting. 

 

Love is when he wrote me a special birthday song even though he had no skill at all.

 

Love is when he keeps coming back because neither of us can get enough.

 

Love is when he always be the first one to approach me while I’m tired.

 

Love is when he pats me in the head just to encourage me on our performance.

 

Love is when he gladly giving his body to protect me from the sun.

 

Love is when he fixes my suit and cheekily pinches my cheek.

 

Love is when he’s too excited to catch me and I’m playfully running away from him.

 

Love is when he would never be out of line with me or hurt my feelings intentionally.

Love is when he changed his alarm setting only to let me to get more sleep.

 

Love is when he tries to grab my little hand before the others grab it.

 

Love is when I let all those mosquitos bite me to avoid breaking his hug.

 

Love is when he shakes my hand in the middle of the concert or interview, so that he at least can feels my warm little hand.

 

Love is when he put all his strength to blow up the candles that are almost burn my birthday cake.

 

Love is when he’s shyly laughing or shaking his head on the back, amused by some of my attitudes or words.


Love is when he amusedly looking at me when I was trying hard not to mess up in English while singing 'We wish you Merry Christmas'.

 

Love is when he touched my hand lovingly while I put my hand around his shoulder.


Love is how nobody ever makes me feel the way he does.

 

Love is when he’s sharing his apple with me.

 

Love is when he teases me everytime I messed up with my pronounciation. 

 

Love is when he search for a tissue and sweep away my sweats.

 

Love is when he tries hard to break my bad habit.

 

Love is when he lets me to drying his hair in front of thousand people.

 

Love is when he playfully puts a trash into my suit.

 

Love is when he stood up for me and got angry to one of our members only because the poor guy said that I look funny when doing adlibs.

 

Love is when he whispers just to help me for my short talk.

 

Love is the feeling I get whenever I think about him, and knowing he gets that feeling too.

 

Love is him and me, just him and me.

 

End!

 

Note:

- I took most of the 'descriptions' from their moments, but I'm so sorry if I missed out some of their moments (they have so many beautiful, heart warming moments (T^T)). I was actually planning to give at least one picture or gif for each descriptions, but nah~ blame my lazy self, hahaha ><

- But still, of course, some of the descriptions are also fake! I hope you all can tell which descriptions are my imagination :P

- Lastly, no, nu-uh. I'm not going to write 'Please comment' because I know this little-short writing is not something worth to be commented for, kekeke. I just wanna say, I hope you all enjoy reading this. I also hope this writing could remind you all on our KyuSung precious moments, and how they are so cute and real and sweet and... just perfect! T_T I hope you like it despite all the flaws (grammar? descriptions? others?), xoxo!! Now, I shall go to get back my angst mood... love! <3