Better Off.. (Drabble)

Better Off.. (Drabble)

Word Count: 572

A/N: I’m really sorry if you didn’t like it or it wasn’t sad enough… Please comment or something.. Well… go ahead and read. Ouhyeah, if you guys are confused with anything feel free to ask :)

*Highlighted: Some of the lyrics of the song

**Italics: Flashback

You should probably read this while playing the song. Sets the mood better, I guess...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" SungJong yelled, covering his ears as his tears streamed down his pale cheeks.

MyungSoo felt his heart clenched at the sight. He got on his knees and enveloped the crying boy in his arms. "I tried making it work SungJong. I really did but it just didn't work. I'm sorry," MyungSoo whispered in the latter's ear, rocking him gently, side to side.

 If love was an Oscar, you and I can never win, coz we couldn't act out our parts.

***

A loud smash could be heard in the kitchen which led to another and another. Myungsoo quickly got up from the sofa to see SungJong surrounded by broken plates, tears dripping from his eyes. MyungSoo's looked at the surrounding in disbelief.

 "Jongie? What happened?"  MyungSoo was about to rush to SungJong before suddenly halting at SungJong's quivering voice.

 "Don't touch me. Don't you even dare come any closer!" SungJong shrieked before throwing his cell phone at MyungSoo who managed to catch it despite the suddenness.

From: JaeHoon Hyung

To:SungJong

You better be sure your boyfriend isn't running around behind your back~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MyungSoo took a quick look at the photo before opening his mouth to explain.

"Baby, I can explain..."

 "I don’t want to hear it. I just want to be alone," SungJong whispered, interrupting MyungSoo, burying his head into his knees, soft sobs could be heard.

 MyungSoo let out a sigh, knowing how stubborn his boyfriend could be, before walking back to the living room.

 *****

"Don't go hyung. Please, don’t leave me. I’m sorry. Please don’t go," SungJong pleaded desperately, clinging onto MyungSoo’s shirt like a baby koala hanging on its mum.

So why don't you go your way, and I'll go mine... Live your life and I'll live mine... You'll do well and I'll be fine... Coz we're better off, separated.

SungJong sobs became louder at the last line MyungSoo softly sang. MyungSoo looked at the picture hanging on the wall, their first Christmas together.

 Babe I know we have some good times.

*****

"Hyung! Merry Christmas!" SungJong yelled as he shoved his gift into MyungSoo arms.

MyungSoo smile at his boyfriend's eagerness, giving his gift as well. They both opened their gifts delicately, refusing to destroy the beautiful wrapping. SungJong giggling at his gift, a scarf, before wearing in even though they were still in their warm house.

"Hyung, don't we have awesome telepathy? We both got each other a scarf for Christmas but mine was hand-knitted," SungJong stated, helping MyungSoo wrapped his scarf around his neck.

"Mine too," MyungSoo said, showing his fingers which got pricked.

SungJong giggled before declaring they should take a couple photo with their new scarves before running off to take MyungSoo’s camera.

*CLICK*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

****

It's sad but now I've got to say goodbye babe you know I love you and I can't deny.

 MyungSoo paused singing when he notice SungJong's sobs ceased to nothing. He looked down and saw him sleeping peacefully, cheeks tear stained. MyungSoo softly his hair before picking him up bridal style and walked towards their SungJong's room, settling him down on the bed. MyungSoo pulled up the blanket, preventing SungJong from getting cold later. He leaned towards SungJong's lips, stopping himself when their lips were a centimetre apart. He stared at SungJong's lips, letting out a sight before pulling away.

"Cos we're better off, so much better off... separated," MyungSoo choked out before walking out the door, not once turning back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments very much loved <3