Hurt

Honey, Thankyou...

He walked down through the hospital corridor weakly, holding the tears that want to escape from his eyes. The doctor’s words keep replaying in his head. Blank stare on his eyes still couldn’t believe what he just heard, couldn’t believe that he just lost…

 

“Sorry Mr. Choi, we can save your spouse, but your sons…”

 

Only a few words, but it was like Doctor Jung throw thousands of blades to him, then hit his head with a hammer. His heart was like kneaded, his eyes was like burnt.

Siwon still couldn’t stop his heart from this ache when he is on his way to the room leeteuk was treated. Right after the doctor told him about his son , he immediately went to see his son at mortuary room. it hurt . it was hard to see his little-cute-son’s numb body .It did hurt until he couldn’t stay there any longer.

According to what the police in the mortuary said, there was a truck with break  brake run in high speed that lost its control and hit the right side of the taxi Leeteuk and Zhoumi in. That’s why Zhoumi got the worst injury. The taxi driver also got a bad injury and now he even was treated in the ICU. Siwon had promised to the driver’s family that he will pay all his treatment until his full recovery .

“if your son sat on the left he might be saved” the police said with a concern look. Yeah Zhoumi might be saved and Leeteuk might be the one who died. If that happened, could he be less sad than this? NO ! Leeteuk is his other half, his breath, his heart and Zhoumi is his artery . Two of them are his most precious treasure . even more precious than his company and all his shareholders.

Three, the precious three in his life .  he corrected himself. Yes , three. With the boy in Leeteuk’s womb. So basically he lost two sons. Thinking of it, his legs suddenly felt weak that make him stopped his step, rested his right hand on the wall to support his body, and covered his mouth with other hand to muffling his hard sob. I’m crying. I really am crying.  Siwon confirmed to himself . he never cried before. Not even when he fell hard from his bike on the first time he learnt to ride his bike. If only I’m the one who drove them..

 

Siwon entered the room his wife treated after encouraged himself. Closed the door again then walked to the bed Leeteuk lying on and sat on the bed’s edge. Siwon hold Leeteuk’s right hand, rubbing it softly before his hand went to Leeteuk’s stomach that no longer big. It was flat again -like 8 months ago – after the abortion. His eyes then went to his wife’s peace face, it gently with his hand.

Except  his misbirth, Leeteuk didn’t get any injury physically, what Siwon most thankfull of at this time. “At least I still have you honey” Siwon said to the sleeping Leeteuk, even he knows his wife couldn’t hear it . “I love you” Siwon land a kiss on Leeteuk’s forehead.

“I love you too” Leeteuk’s voice made Siwon pulling himself up . looking at his wife with sparkling eyes . “Umma loves you too Zhoumi ya” then a tear ran out from siwon’s eyes.

Leeteuk’s eyes opened slowly, then closed again, and then opened slowly again. He looked at entire room . “where am i?” Leeteuk tried to get up forcefully but siwon stopped him . Leeteuk’s face frowned as his hand reach his head . God, let me bear that ache instead of him Siwon begged . He couldnt let himself seeing his angel in pain .

“wait, don’t force yourself” Siwon said softly while lie leeteuk down .

“where is zhoumi? Where is my son? What time is it? We have to go to school quickly! Its his first day!” Leeteuk tried to get up again, and siwon stopped him again

“Honey, please don’t force yourself first. We’ll meet Zhoumi ok?!” Siwon said as calm as possible.

“Honey?" Leeteuk looked at siwon while trying to sat up slowly with siwon’s help then continued “Who is honey? Who are you sir?”

 

============================================================================================================

 

as i said , i want to finish it . and my other fic . i'll try to finish it . i wish i can finish my other fic too . sorry for letting you wait for soooo long . :((

btw , its only one chapter left .

but thankyou everyone for waiting . i love you ^^