That Night (Yoona & Seungri)

Soshibang: The Oneshot Collection

    Seungri was out for another night on the town. His hyungs had asked him to stay in tonight, to rest well, to not get drunk blah blah blah. So they had an early schedule tomorrow, Seungri didn't care. His hyungs no longer live with him. He has his own place now. He had no more rules to follow but his own, and he looked forward to taking advantage of that tonight.

   Ever since that scandal here in Japan a few weeks ago his hyungs had tightened the reigns on him a bit more. With Jiyong and Taeyang busy with Jiyong's new solo album, Seunghyun and Daesung have been visiting in heavy rotation. Just last week Seunghyun had his latest weekly visit. He claimed that he was there to make sure he was resting well because their tour was starting up soon. But Seungri could see through his bull.

     One of those nights Seungri was getting ready to go out and just when he opened his door, Seunghyun was standing there with beer and a stack of Japanese movies for the two to watch. So the rest of the night Seungri sipped the beer half-heartedly as Seunghyun immersed himself in the movies. 

    Seungri has never told the truth of what really happened the night that scandal was born, not even his hyungs. But it's not the story everyone heard. The girl wasn't Japanese, she was Korean. And she wasn't just some random Korean girl either. She was Girls' Generation's Im Yoona. And what had happened that fateful night Seungri would remember forever.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

   "You should take me home tonight," a severely drunk Japanese girl said as she draped herself over Seungri's shoulder. Seungri just smiled and sipped on his drink, eyes surveying the scene. He was in one of his favorite Japanese clubs. It was low profile and many idols could be spotted there. That is, of course, if you get in. 

   Seungri was sitting at his usual table when a swarm of girls came over to him. Some idols, some not, he didn't know. Neither did he care. Seungri liked attention in anyway he got it. And if it came from a dozen drunk girls hanging on his every word, he'd take it, no questions asked. But Seungri wasn't stupid. He knew not to take any of these girls home. He had standards. He'd entertain them all day; sleeping with them was a whole other ball game. 

   Most of the other women had left by now. It was only this one girl who was throwing herself all over him. She looked familiar. He was sure she was a Japanese idol of some sort but couldn't put his finger on where he remembered her from. But then again, at this point, he didn't really care. He may be smiling right now, but all he wanted to do was kindly tell the girl to get the away from him. Not that she wasn't attractive, because she was. But that was beside the point. He didn't like girls who acted like .

   "I don't think so," he said, sipping his drink again. He'd figure he'd engage her in conversation a bit longer. The poor girl needed it. Better she'd talk to him than some sicko. 

   "Why not oppa," she whined. He almost laughed upon hearing her Japanese tongue utter the Korean word. He was used to non-Korean girls calling him oppa. They usually did it to try to impress him or to seduce him. And right now this girl was doing neither she actually sounded a bit... desperate. Seungri decided it was time to leave before sitting down his drink, standing up, and getting ready to leave the club. There we're slight groans of protest from the drunk girl but he figured it was best to ignore her. 

   He walked towards the entrance while waving at people he recognized as he did so. He figured he'd wait a few more days before coming back to the club. He was sure the girl would try to come the next few days to see if he was there. And he didn't want any Jiyong drama. He smiled as he remembered the last time Jiyong came to Japan. The two had gone out together, Jiyong slept with some girl, and she decided she was in love with Jiyong and didn't leave the club for days to see if he would come back. He didn't. Seungri did only to see if she was there so he could warn Jiyong. Long story short the girl found someone else to be obsessed with and Seungri learned a valuable lesson. Never take a girl you just met at a club home. It spelled bad news.

   Seungri was used to girls throwing themselves at him though. He was, after all, Seungri. But usually when he went out with Seunghyun the girls flocked to him. He figured it was the sheer mysterious vibe Seunghyun gave off. Whatever it was it drew in the girls like bees to honey. Seunghyun didn't usually sleep around. He liked to believe that he was some wholesome angel that would never dare to some girl and forget her the next day. But he did, and when he did, he never had a shortage of women to choose from.

    Seungri finally reached his car. He fished his keys from his pocket and began to unlock it when he heard a female voice.

    "Can you drive me to my hotel," the girl asked in Korean. The voice sounded so familiar to him. He knew he had heard it before but couldn't put a face to it, so he turned around. And there stood Im Yoona. She wore a loose fitting blue dress with her hair straitened to perfection. Her long sleek legs came out of the thigh-length dress and ended at her sky high heels. She looked so... beautiful. 

   Seungri knew Yoona to some degree but not very well. They had once been paired together on some show near the time when both of their groups had debuted but had never really got to talk to each other. He was somewhat close to Yuri and Sooyoung. But he hung out with those two separately, only seeing the other members during music and award shows. Seungri had always subtlety disliked Im Yoona. He thought she was nothing but a pretty face with no substance. Though he may seem like a shallow man to some, Seungri very much disliked the thought of girls who were just pretty faces. 

   "Sure," was all he said though. He might as well. Seungri may not especially like the girl but he remembered he was a gentlemen. When they had both settled into the car he had realized he had not asked where she was staying yet. At that very moment she seemed to read his mind.

   "The Hilton," she said flatly, as if Seungri was her driver. He resisted any urge to snort or roll his eyes. He was headed in that direction anyway. Might as well it up and give her a ride.

    As he put his keys into the ignition he wandered what she was doing here in Japan. Her group often had Japanese promotions but as far as he knew they weren't promoting here right now. It could be a photoshoot. Some photoshoots took days and had to be shot in certain locations. But he was sure he'd at least hear about it. Seungri decided not to think about what she was doing in Japan at large and decided to ask what was she doing in the parking lot. He was certain he had not seen her in the club, despite her club attire.

    He decided not to worry about it as he pulled into the street. He quickly hit a red light as the car filled with awkward silence. Seungri found comfort in the silence. Comfort in the fact that nothing unexpected would happed between the two. Funny how he had thought just that, when the exact opposite would happen.

   By the time Seungri reached the Hilton he was about ready to head back to his hotel. He pulled up to the front of the Hilton and sat as he waited for Yoona to get out of the car. After about five minuets of sitting there in silence, he noticed she still didn't leave. He turned his head to her only to see her staring blankly out her window.

   "Nevermind," she said. "Take me to your hotel instead."

   Seungri, being a guy, took this in the worst way possible. Was Im Yoona planning on sleeping with him? He awkwardly tapped on the steering wheel a few times and turned away.

   "I don't think thats a good idea," he said. He heard Yoona scoff.

   "I don't want to have with you, you ert. I just don't want to go back to my hotel room."

   Seungri immediately wandered why. This all seemed so strange to him. Yoona standing outside of a club but not being in the club itself, asks him to drive her to her hotel, asks to go to his hotel instead. Yuri always said that Yoona was a tough cookie to crack. Whenever something happened she liked to keep things to herself, or at least thats way Yuri says. But Seungri was starting to sense that it wasn't to far from the truth.

   "Look, I can drive you anywhere else but my hotel. I don't think it'll look good for either of us if we're spotted heading back to my room," Seungri said. Yoona turned to him and looked at him indifferently.

   "I don't care."

   Seungri sighed in defeat and headed back to his hotel.

 

   They had managed to get back to his room without anyone noticing. The lobby was pretty much empty and the receptionists we're all talking to each other about something. When they reached his floor Seungri walked to his room door quickly. Yoona, in return, walked slowly. Her heels clicking on the carpeted floor behind him. 

  When Seungri unlocked the door he held it open and motioned for Yoona to hurry in. Yoona didn't even glance at him as she strolled into the room. Seungri shook his head after she passed him. What was wrong with this girl? 

  He closed the door quietly and turned around, relived they hadn't been spotted. He immediately noticed Yoona sitting on his bed looking at him expectantly.

   "What," he asked. Yoona rolled her eyes and kicked off her heels.

    "I'm sleeping on your bed. You need to find somewhere else to sleep," she said before crawling under the covers of his bed. He looked at her in disbelief. He had never met such a rude woman in his entire life.

    "What do you mean I need to find somewhere else to sleep," he asked. He watched as Yoona snuggled into the bed's plush comforter. She groaned as if he was inconveniencing her. 

   "I gave to the chance to tell me where to sleep, but didn't decide. So I made the decision for you," she said simply. As if what she just said made sense. Seungri never had much of a temper. The last time he had ever really yelled at someone was when a fan got a bit closer to him than they should have, but that was it. 

   "No," Seungri said while shaking his head. "I'm sleeping on my bed."

   Yoona raised an eyebrow at him as he kicked off his shoes and headed towards the bed. When she didn't move from the center he gently pushed her to the other side, to witch she scoffed.

   "Fine," she said flatly. Still in his clothes he eased into the plush covers. He was sure to have his back turned to Yoona, not wanting to make more contact than needed. He felt rustling on her side of the bed followed by a light 'thud' on the floor and a soft sigh. It wasn't until Seungri felt her back brush against his did he realize she was only in her underwear.

   He gasped. What was she doing? He didn't dare move his body. He stayed as stiff and still as a tree as she continued to move around for a more comfortable postilion. When the rustling stopped he could feel her warm breath on the back of his neck.

   "So you just sleep in your clothes," she asked, a hint of laughter in her voice. He could tell she was smirking. Did she enjoy creating awkwardness between them? 

   "No. I'm just tired," he said after a few seconds of silence. He felt her slowly move closer to him until she was practically spooning him. Her lips grazed his ear lobe as she raised her head above his.

   "Get undressed," she said simply. He just sat there at first, refusing to do what she said. But it didn't take long for Yoona to strip him down herself. He was surprised. For such a delicate looking girl she was really strong. Maybe she was more than just a pretty face... but now wasn't the time to think about it. Because as if now he was stripped down to his boxers.

   It wasn't long until Yoona attacked his lips. Her soft warm lips making their assault brutally. He was sure his lips would be bruised after this. Though her kisses we're violent, she still tasted sweet. When Seungri's mind finally returned to him he pushed her off of him. Yoona fell back by his side delicately. She didn't even look at him after, just up at the ceiling. Minuets had passed before Seungri finally spoken.

   "Why," he asked simply, turning her head towards her. Yoona continued to stare at the ceiling before turning back to him. Her eyes seemed much more sad now. There was a certain vulnerability that wasn't in them before. 

  "I had my heart broken tonight," she said silently. That explained a lot, but still not everything. Seungri waited patiently for her to continue.

  "There's this guy. I'm pretty sure I love him, well I think so anyway. We barley even talk to each other. Heck he barely even notices me. I heard he would be in Japan and I just happened to be here too for my drama. I thought it was fate. So I decided to go to the club I was told he was in and confess to him how I really felt. But I saw him with a woman draped over his shoulder and... I... I just couldn't," Yoona said, a tear falling from her eye.

    Seungri instantly felt bad for the way he treated her. She was, after all, only human. That explained why she was acting so distant and demanding. The girl had just had her heart broken. He immediately knew he wanted to make it better.

   "Yoona-," he began. Yoona quickly kissed him again, harder and more violent than before.

   "Shh," was all she said. What happened after that should be pretty obvious. Seungri remembered feeling so serene when they we're done. She lay her head on his chest and wrapped her arms around him. She cried as Seungri ran his fingers through her hair, telling her how beautiful and perfect he was. What scared him was how he actually meant it. Whether he liked it or not he cared for Im Yoona. He saw how vulnerable she was, that she was more than just a face. He couldn't say he loved her. He wasn't too sure about that. But he defiantly felt something for her. It didn't take long for Yoona to fall asleep. Pleased with how the night had turned out, Seungri smiled before dozing of himself.

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ 

 

   The night had ended far to quickly. He woke up to find Yoona gone, clothes and all. It wasn't until Yoona leaked the false story to the Japanese press for Seungri to find out her heart breaker was him. His hyungs all seemed to call him at once. Each of them wanting to know what the he was thinking. Seungri still to this day had never told them anything. He refused to. If they knew who he really was with that night Jiyong and YG would blow a fuse.

    Seungri would like to say he never saw Yoona again, but that would be a lie. After an award show they both happened to attend he asked her to meet him in one of the work closets. They had all over again. It was mad and violent and full of hate. Im Yoona was just a pretty face he had figured. But he cared for her none the less. Though he felt a certain amount of hate towards her it was equaled out with his love.

    Seungri entered the club. The music beat through the speakers as people sway drunkenly on the dance floor. It was then that he saw her, his beloved Yoona, grinding on another man.

   Seungri smirked. She was in for it tonight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: This took for freaking ever to finish. I HOPE YOU ALL APPRECIATE THIS!!!