RYEOWOOK

SUPER JUNIOR FACTS

 

  1. He always carries his mobile phone and wallet
  2. He likes girls who sing well (ie. bada) and have nice necks.
  3. He likes to get free makeup samples and never has an umbrella
  4. He plays the piano very well, and used to be quite chubby in school (weighed 80kg and lost 25kg).
  5. He used to play the triangle in the school's orchestra
  6. He had his 1st kiss when he was 7
  7. He lost his shoe during a Miracle performance in Feb.
  8. He loves ice cream and chocolates
  9. He sleeps a lot and can sleep up to 18 hrs a day!
  10. He never irons newly bought jeans. And once he wears them, he never washes them for the longest time
  11. He has a mole on his rightt cheek. It's quite prominent when he doesnt wear makeup.
  12. He likes to write songs. He wrote Kangin's and Yesung's radio logo songs
  13. He likes to talk to people what he eats.
  14. He likes chocolate on strawberries
  15. He can speak 'broken' English
  16. He is the 4th heavy drinker amongst SuJu members (Kangin is 1st ,Shindong is 2nd and kyuhyun is 3rd)..
  17. He is the 2nd wildest member after Kang In.
  18. His favorite tv series is Prison Break
  19. He loves to watch Winnie the Pooh. He likes to be Christopher Robin. If he can't be Christopher Robin, he would like him to be his brother!!
  20. He has a slight fear of hospitals
  21. He's the mother figure of the group
    (we all knows that..XD)
  22. He's the #1 fan of so nyeo si dae(SNSD) and usually listen to their songs
  23. His favorite part in the girls MV is when they kicked!
  24. He's Donghae's favorite dongsaeng!!!
  25. He takes care of the group, even cooks their meal and always reminds them to eat their meals on time
  26. He's the 5th member of SES fans club (bada's group)
  27. He wears silk pajamas
  28. He's close with Yesung's dongsaeng
  29. He lost his new pet, dabong, a terrier lately. he cried when it cannot be revived. he now bought a new one.
  30. He had 5 ear piercings
  31. According to Kangin: Wookie looks innocent but he is really insolent!
  32. During Yesung and Donghae's airing:
    YS : The one who is the most unlucky is Ryeowook.
    DH : He is? where? No,he is so cute how can he be unlucky?
  33. He quit the chunji and sukira radio guesting (Jan 14 & 16 respectively) due to unknown cause. Rumor has it that he will be placed on suju subgroup called suju china
  34. He will cook when he gets angry,but get sad when the members doesnt eat his food.
  35. Insomnia performance was encourage by the member cause they said they want see him do a y dance.
  36. He said that Insomnia was suggested by the members but Shindong said on an interview that it was Ryeowook who wanted to do itIf he is a girl he would marry Donghae.(i wonder how did hyukkie react?XD)
  37. He cried during recording “A Short Journey” (he is such a cry baby.T_T)
  38. Ryeowook created his twitter account at 6th of June 2010.
  39. Hangeng says Ryeowook likes to stick to him and lies on his shoulder when sleeping in the car during SJ-M promo period.
  40. He will go to his hyungs’ rooms at night, when they ask why is he here he says,”I just wanna be with hyung for awhile, can I?”.
  41. Once, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook had to cook together. Ryeowook ended up doing all the work.
  42. He always bullied by Kyuhyun. 
  43. Ryeowook and Kyuhyun had a fight. on that day, Kyuhyun met an accident that nearly robbed his life.
  44. He started to watch KimTakGu after he found out Kyuhyun sang in it.(KyuWook!!)
  45. He is jealous of Henry for being SJM’s magnae.
  46. According to Henry , Ryeowook is warm and gentle
  47. He is good in doing water droplet and pig sound
  48. Once, an ELF requested a hug from RW. He stood up and hug her but
    Heechul who was right beside Ryeowook stopped him.
  49. Ryeowook is good in reading people’s mood and reacting.
  50. On Donghae’s bday Oct 15th exactly at 10.15pm, Ryeowook had prepared some food and wished Donghae “Happy Birthday”.
  51. Ryeowook and Donghae were eating strawberries in a room.Donghae wanted to ask Yesung to join them but Ryeowook said “it would be fine if only 2 of us eat the strawberries” . After Yesung heard it , he felt sad and thinking “I wanna kill him”
  52.