Fated to be together..

Fated to be together..

" Kyu!! kyu!! look ! what I found " shouted a 10-years-old Siwon to his 8 years-old friend.

"......."

" Kyu!! what's wrong ? why are you gloomy today ? " Siwon asked.

" Siwon , I've to tell you something " Kyuhyun the younger of the two said.

" What is it kyu ? " Siwon asked innocently.

" We will move from this town " he said quickly and looked at anything but the other's eyes.

" Bu..but why ??? " he was very shocked , how can't he be ? his childhood friend will move away , the one he grew up with. yes , they grew up together , their parents were also friends since college days.

" Because of my dad's work " Kyuhyun exclaimed sadly.

" I don't care , I don't want you to go " Siwon shouted angrily but regretted it immediately when the younger tears started to fall on his cheeks.

" I...I don't want..to...go too but ...I've..no other..C-choice " Kyuhyun stuttered as he begin to sob with each word he spoke.

" You can stay with us , omma will be very happy and of course appa too " Siwon suggested with a bit of hope in his voice.

" Listen to me Siwon , I really want to stay with you but I've to stay with my family too...I can't leave them and vise versa "

"......" Siwon didn't know what to say  , he was trying to process what the younger boy said .even though Kyuhyun was younger than him but sometimes he can be very mature that even his parents can't understand what he is saying.

" Let's make a deal , ok ? " Kyuhyun asked out of the blue pulling Siwon out of his thoughts.

" What deal ? "

" On my 18th birthday we will meet here again at our hiding-place "

" Really ??? you will come back again after 10 years ?? " Siwon face lit up .

" yes, so pinky promise ? "

" pinky promise " They said together and linked their pinkies.

" If you lie , you will swallow 100 needles : Siwon reminded .

" I know and I won't " They smiled at each other and sat on the grass with Kyuhyun leaning his head on Siwon's shoulder "

" Kyu!! "

" hmm..."

" You won't forget me when you move , will you ? "

" Of course not silly , you are my only friend "

" And..? "

" And what ? "

" You said I'm your only friend but you forget to mention that I'm your future husband " Siwon said and smirked when he saw the younger blushing.

" Stupid , who said you will be my husband ? I'll marry a beautiful girl with a nice forehead and long legs "

"Kyuuuuuuuuuu , you are very mean " Siwon pouted and Kyuhyun couldn't resist the older one cuteness .

" Ok ,ok ..you are my future husband , happy now ? " Kyuhyun finally admitted and blushed even more which didn't get unnoticed by Siwon who decided to tease Kyuhyun a little by pecking him on the lips and so he did.

" Yah!! what have you done just now ? " Kyuhyun asked with a reddish cheeks.

" What ? can't I kiss my friend ? "  Siwon asked innocently .

" Aish , I hate you "

" I love you too "

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*After 10 years*

" Kyu!! I'm bored "

" Let me finish this game first and then we will do whatever you want "

" But you have been saying this for 3 hours already "

" Aish , I lost " kyuhyun sighed and closed his laptop.

" What do you want to do , yoona ? " Kyuhyun asked slightly pissed off , he hated when people disturbed his play-time even if it was his girlfriend Yoona.

Yes they are dating , they have been dating for 2 years since Yoona confessed her love to Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun accepted it . who wouldn't ? Yoona was the dream of every boy at the university but that's not the reason Kyuhyun accepted her confession , he wanted to forget his past , he thought Siwon forget about him already.

" How about we go shopping ? we need to buy the things we need for your birthday party "

" I told you I don't want a party , why did you invite our friends ? "

" But I thought you will be happy about that " Yoona pouted which made Kyuhyun remember everytime Siwon pouted when Kyuhyun .

" Kyu why are you smiling ? "

" Nah , nothing I just remembered something , I'll go change "

*At the mall*

" Let's go there Kyu!! I heard they are selling party stuff "

" Ok , Ok " Kyuhyun said and dragged his foot along but stopped when he saw a glimpse of his past , the one he missed the most but the figure disappeared with the crowd leaving him like what he did 10 years ago.

~~~

( At the same time )

" Oppa!! Oppa!! Look what I found " Siwon paused for a moment , he remembered saying the same sentence to Kyuhyun .

" Kyu!! kyu!! look ! what I found "

" Oppa!! why are you spacing out ? "

" Ah..it's nothing Tiffany , show me what you found " He said and tried his best to fake a smile.

" Look !! isn't this skirt cute ? "

" Yes " Siwon answered shortly , he doesn't care what his girlfriend was saying or doing as he remembered once again his childhood friend and their promise.

It's been 10 years since they separated and either of them talked to the other , it's not that they didn't want but they don't know each other numbers and Siwon moved from his house so there is no chance for them to communicate with each other and like Kyuhyun , Siwon also thought that the younger forgot about him so he decided to move on but it seems that it's not working to either of them.

' Tomorrow is the day of the promise will Kyuhyun be there ? ' Siwon thought  before joining his girlfriend in the real world again but it didn't last long as he saw the one who stole his heart since a long time ago , the one who he couldn't forget all this years .                     

~~~~

" Let's break up " the same sentence was said to the two girls.

" why oppa ? " Yoona asked with teary eyes it was a surprise for her.

" I can't lie to you anymore , I love someone else "

.

.

.

.

" As much as I wanted to forget but I can't , I still love him "

" Him ?? " Tiffany asked shocked.

" Yes , he is my childhood friend , I was foolish to let him go but now I've to correct my mistake "

                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*The next day at the park*

" Kyu!! I wanted to tell you that I love you and I'm sorry because I didn't try to search for you , I came as the promise but I think you already forget about it " Siwon spoke to the air , his eyes starting to get teary at the thought that he lost his love forever.

It doesn’t matter if I’m lonely. Whenever I think of you
A smile spreads across my face.
It doesn’t matter if I’m tired. Whenever you are happy
My heart is filled with love.

" Kyu!! is that you ?? " Siwon listened carefully to the voice he recognized as his childhood friend's , he walked to the source of it memorized by the angelic voice.

Today I might live in a harsh world again.
Even if I’m tired, when I close my eyes, I only see your image.
The dreams that are still ringing in my ears
Are leaving my side towards you.

Everyday my life is like a dream.
If we can look at each other and love each other
I’ll stand up again.

" It's really you " Siwon smiled when he saw the one he was waiting for.

" What ?? you thought I won't come ?? do you want me to swallow 100 needles ? " the younger mocked , he was very happy that Siwon didn't forget about the promise.

" No , I always believed in you baby "

" Baby ? since when you became cheesy Siwon ? "

" Since I loved you " Siwon didn't waste anytime as he attacked the other boy lips and didn't let go until they were out of breathe.

" I love you , baby " Siwon said hugging the younger tightly.

" I love you too...wonnie " Kyuhyun said shyly and hid his face in Siwon's neck smelling the other scent.

                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*After 5 years*

" wonnie!! " Kyuhyun asked his husband who was still exhausted from the they just had a moment ago.

" What baby ? "

" What is fate to you ? "

" Fate is the reason I'm with you now , Meeting you was fate , becoming your friend was a choice but falling in love with you , I had no control over "

" Then fate helped us ? "

" Yes baby , me and you are fated to be together "


Well at lease I tried , please tell me what you think about it.

and thank you for subscribing ^_^