Chapter 6

A New Life , A New Story & A New Ending

While ~~~~~ & Minah are on their date , RiMi was over SooAnn's house for a two night stay . 

" Aish , why they both went out on their date and dump the both of us here ? It's so unfair . " SooAnn complained . 

" You can't blame them , their love lifes , what can you expect anyway . " Rimi replied , still staring at her phone .

SooAnn threw a cushion at her . 

" Yah ! Easy for you to say when you can get to see my brother for three days here ! " She shouted . 

" CHILL CHILL ! It's easy for you to see YunHo oppa . Call him over then . " Rimi stated . 

" How ? " SooAnn looked confused . 

" See this . " Rimi motioned her to sit beside her . 

 

To : YunHo oppa ^^ 

          Oppa , do you want to come over KiKwang oppa's house to stay ? You both can have a bonding session

          again ! Please reply me as soon as possible ~

             

From : Rimi ._.

 

"  Woah , what if my brother says no ? The truth will leaked out anyway . " Soo Ann sighed . 

" Don't worry , KiKwang oppa will let him stay for two nights . " Rimi assured her . 

 

[ TWO HOURS LATER ] 

* Ding Dong * 

Soo Ann went to open the door . She stood there , stuned . 

" Hey , Soo Ann . Can I come in ? " YunHo was standing in front of her . 

' SooAnn , compose yourself  . ' She snapped out of her thoughts . 

" Y -- yes . Please . " She move on side for him to go in . 

" HEY BRO ! " KiKwang came out of his room .

" HEY DUDE ! " They both high five each other . 

" You and Soo Ann stay at home , I will go buy some stuffs with Rimi . Make yourself home . " KiKwang told him . 

' YOU RIMI ! ' SooAnn thought after seeing Rimi and her brother leave the house .

" Er , I go prepare dinner . " She said before making her way to the kitchen . 

' Woah , that was close . ' She breathe out . 

A few minutes later , she felt hands wrapping around her waist as she was chopping the ingredients . 

" SooAnn ah , what are you doing ? " YunHo asked as he rested his chin on SooAnn's shoulders . 

" I --- I --- I am cho -- chopping the in -- ingredients . " She stuttered . 

" Where is the guest room ? " He continued asking , while turning her to face him . 

Now , they were face to face . "  Er , you probably have to stay in the same room as my brother , since the guest room is not really available yet . " 

He leaned closer , " what do you mean by not available ? " 

" Err , I do not have the key for the guest room . " She gulped . 

He leaned closer and kissed her forehead . 

Soo Ann was too shocked to say anything . 

" Thanks babe , see you later . " YunHo said , as he took stuff to KiKwang's room . 

' Did that just happened ? ' She was still dazed from what just happened . 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

{ ON THE OTHER HAND } 

 

" Oppa , what do you want to buy ? " Rimi asked him . 

" I was actually asking you to go out with me . " KiKwang confessed . 

Rimi's mouth formed an ' O ' shaped . 

He ruffled her hair and hold her hands . 

" Let's stay like this for awhile , okay ? " He asked . 

Rimi nodded , as they both continue to walk by the beach . 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Updated two chapters now !