Final.

Your Presence

"AH BUUUUUUUUUUU!!" I shouted happily across the hallway. People stared at me as if I was crazy but I ignored them. I ran to him. "Ah Bu! I have something to say to you" i said. I am soooo happy! I can't even describe how happy I am! "What do you want to say to me gui?" he said smiling at me. "Guess what?! George asked me out! KYYYAAAA! I'm so happy!" I hyperly said. His smile faded. I noticed it. "Ah bu?" I asked. He didn't respond. "Hello? Earth to Ah bu?? Hello?" I waved my hand infront of his flawless face. He snapped out of it. "Uhh.. yeah?" he said. "I said aren't you happy for me? George just asked me out" I said again. "Yeah of course I'm happy for you gui" he said and smiled. *How come his smile feels fake?* I thought. 

RRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNGGGGG!!

"Let's go gui" he said and walked off. I jsut shrug the thought off. *Maybe he's just having a bad day*. I followed him to the classroom. 

~Classroom B-14~

I took my seat. The teacher hasn't shown up yet. I looked out the window.The weather's nice. You all must be wondering who George is. George is one of the hottest guys in school. But of course, My bestfriend is number #1. Yep, My bestfriend, Yan Ya Lun. I will never forget the day we became friends.

----

A twelve year old girl hid in the janitor's closet. She had a bleeding lip and a bruised face. Her uniform was wrinkled. She began sobbing silently. 

*Why is it always me?* I thought

Suddenly, someone opened the door to the janitor's closet. Shocking the twelve year old girl. and the stranger.

"Who are you?" the girl asked. "I should say the same thing to you" the boy replied. 

The girl ignored the boy's question. The boy stepped closer to her. She cowered back in fear. "Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you" he said comfortingly. He cupped my face. He looked at my bruises. "What happened to you?" he asked. I kept silent. "I don't talk to strangers" I said. "Well alright then. Can we become friends? My name is Yan Ya Lun. You can call me Aaron" he said as he stretched out his hand. I was shocked. Nobody even bothered to talk to me since I'm a loner. He was still stretching his hand out for me to shake. "Wu Ying Jie, You can call me Guigui" I said and shook his hand. "Now can you tell me what happened?" he said. I explained to him how the other kids beat me up cuz' I'm such a teacher's pet and they didn't like for me ratting them out. So they beat me up. "You did the right thing. Don't worry, I'll protect you no matter what" he said. I was touched with his words. He's my night and shining armor. 

----

I smiled at the thought. Classes were over in an instant. I searched for Aaron but I couldn't see him. Someone covered my eyes. "Who's this?" I asked. "Guess who" I smiled as I recognized the voice. "George!" I happily said. "Hey Babe" he said and pecked my cheeks. I blushed. "Do you want to have lunch with me?" he asked. I didn't hesitate to answer a yes. Fogetting my search for Aaron.

As we entered the cafeteria people looked at us. George and I are holding hands. George's fangirls were glaring at me. If looks can kill you I would be 6 feet under ground right now. I gripped George's hand tighter. "Don't be scared" he whispered. I nodded. He's holding my hand!!OMG..This is the best day of my life!

 

Aaron's P.O.V. 

I gripped the red velvet box tighter as I held my tears and watched them. I watched as George put a strand of hair behind her ear and also watched as she blushed. How I wished for me to be in his place. Doing that to Guigui.

*Maybe it's better for me to ignore her. She's already happy with him* I thought and left the cafeteria.

END of P.O.V.

Guigui's P.O.V.

Exactly a month have passed. I miss Ah bu already. My heart sank when I saw that Ah bu is with another girl. *Why am I feeling this?* I thought. George and I are not okay. we keep fighting. I think there's something that he's hiding from me.

A week passed. I'm heartbroken. Well, not really. I realized my feelings for Aaron. I love him. I also broke up with George. I found out that that Bastard already had another girlfriend. I checked his cellphone.

I entered the classroom more nervous than usual. I saw him there. He looks so handsome. My heart flutters at the sight of him. I marched up to him. "Hey Ah bu!" I greeted him. He looked at me and ignored me. I was shocked. How could he just ignore me. ;_;

I couldn't take this anymore. He's been ignoring me for days now. It feels like an eternity. I made my decision. I'm going to talk to him. I searched for him at lunch. I found him...At the fountain. It's where many good times were shared. "Ah bu!" I shouted at him for him to hear. He looked at me shocked. I got closer and closer to me. As I get nearer my heart goes thu-thump thu-hump.

I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out. "Do you have something to say because if not I'll be leaving" he said as he was about to leave. "Why are you ignoring me?" I said. "I'm not" he said. "You are! You keep avoiding me! I'm sick of it! Whre's my bestfriend who's always there for me? whe-" I continued but a pair of lips shut me up, My eyes widened. His lips were so soft. He pulled away. "Does that answer your question?" he said. "It's because I love you. I really love you Gui" he continued. I stared at him. "It's okay if you don't like me i coul-" now he was the one that was cut off because I planted my lips against his. I pulled away after seconds. "Does that answer your question?" I asked. "S-o yo-u also li-i-ke me?" he's so cute when he's stuttering. "Yes" I said.

 

We went to our secret place. The hill. We were lying down under the shady tree as we watch the sun set. He was my hair. I shivered every time he did that. I didn't even feel that when George did that. I liked this feeling. To be with the one you love. 

"Gui?" he asked. "Hmmm?" I replied. The sunset is so beautiful. I'm hypnotized by it's beauty. Suddenly, somebody placed something infront of my face blocking my view of the beautful scenery. I took the 'thing' that was blocking my view. It's a box! I opened it. There lied two rings. I was flabbergasted. It's gorgeous! "Are this for us Ah bu?" I asked. I continued to stare at the rings. He took one of them. The smaller one. He put it in my ring finger. It fit perfectly. "Perfect..." he said. I did the same to him. 

"I love You Gui... My beautiful Ghost" He said.

I love you too... Ah bu... " I said as we watch the scenery infront of us.

 

*I'm complete when I'm with you* They both thought and sighed in content.

 

END.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it? Since my first one-shot's theme is sadness I made a uhmm.. err. happy one-shot. Please comment and subscribe. Even if it's just a one-shot. Thank You. <33333.. If you're confused just ask me and i'll answer it. :)))