During Lunch

I'm NOT Park Jiyeon!

This school is dumb. People here are my age, but still I can solve these sums faster than anyone else.

 

"Looks like little Miss. New student isn't untalented at all," said one of the gossipers.

 

This school is like the K-pop industry, with me being the rookie here. The netizens being the gossipers, having no work to do, always gossip about others that have work. And if we do nicely, they'll say we're showing off. And if we don't do nicely, they'll bash. The only difference is that here the people gossiping are in front of me, if I want, I can just go and punch them in the face. 

But I won't, an idol avoids drama. That's all I know.

 

But right now I'm not an idol....I'm just an ordinary girl.

 

During lunch, I had to sit all alone under a tree, because nobody would talk to me. I think it's either because of what happened this morning with that locker dude or because they don't like talking to a new student.

Also, the food here has so much of fat, I didn't want to eat all that non-sense.

 

So instead, I went out of the cafetaria, down in the courtyard and sat peacefully under the tree with my bag in my hand.

Since I was alone, I thought of calling Joon.

 

Maybe he can lift my mood up.

 

"Hello?" he says.

"Joon! hey, it's me," I say.

 

"Oh hi, hyosung" he said.

 

Hyosung?

 

"I'm Jiyeon" I said.

 

Nobody was around...

Good thing.

Even if I don't whisper, it'll be alright.

 

"Ohh...yeah, Jiyeon, JIYEON! everyone's freaking out...where are you?" he said.

 

"Didn't I tell you? Kim Kwang Poop has sent me to a school so that till the time I return all the rumours are settled," I said.

"Ohh....that's so cheap of him," Joon says.

 

"I know, and this school I'm at is ridiculous, there's this locker guy who thinks I like him, there are these girls who keep on gossiping and there's this one girl who's like, totally MBLAQ-addicted," I said.

 

"Oh, is she pretty?" he said.

 

"OPPA!" I screamed.

But unfortunately, the phone got cut.

 

"Huh?" 

 

What happened? Network problem?

Oh, this is so boring....what should I do?

 

And then suddenly I hear the bushes behind me move making a cristling-sound.

But there was no one when I turned around and checked through the bushes.