1.

Falling for Mr.Perfect

Mi Kyong POV

Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!

I saw him today.Sitting at the libary sleeping behind a book.This must be fate.But too bad his stupid amzingly gorgeous bang is covering his handsome face again.I stomp and accidently trip someone.

Ooops..

"Watch where you're going.Use your eyes or something."

The school " godess" Jiyeon Park.She's pretty.Smart.And rich.Beside her was the two girls Bae suzy and Jung Su Jeong.

Jiyeon dust herself and come closer to me.

Jiyeon:You better start using your eyes before you loose it.

Su Jeong:Correction,she never have eyes.

Jiyeon and her start cracking into laughter.Suzy was just standing there staring at me in pity.

Suzy:What's so funny?Making someone feel ugly doesn't make you prettier.

And Suzy walk away.Wow.No wonder Suzy have so have crushes.She's so nice and pretty.

Su Jeong:What is up with her?

Jiyeon:There's always something up with her.She's so boring,I mean..she like need to loosen up or something.OMG.

the two drama queens walk away.As I look Myungsoo way,he was awake just staring at me.I guess the whole ruckus woke him up.He walk over to me or at least I think he is.I let out of small scream but he just walk past me.I was about to walk away when Suzy came back,I'm guessing she drop something.

Suzy:I think being natural is good.

She said that and then walk away.

Does that mean I'm friend with Bae Suzy?

Haha no of course not.

Ding!

Oh my god! I'm late.I pick up my bag and run to class.

Mrs.Baek:Go Mi kyong.Tardy I see.

Me:It's only this time,it won't happen again I promise.

Mrs.Baek:I expect better from you Ms.Go.

I walk to my seat quietly.But I trip on someone foot and land flat on my .

Everyone laugh at my "clumsiness."

Jiyeon:Aww.How nice.Mi jing want to hug the floor but even the floor hate her.

Su Jeong:Poor you.Why does people like you existed?

everybody crack up.But sadly Suzy wasn't in this class to say nice things.

Myungsoo:People like her existed to help the world from people like you.

He look out the window.Every glares was on me.

Jiyeon:KIM MYUNGSOO.Why are you always protecting Mi Kyong?Are you two dating?

All eyes was now on Myungsoo.

Myungsoo:If we're dating or not has nothing to do with you.Park Jiyeon.

I let out a small smile.

Su Jeong:Haha nice joke Myungsoo.How can someone like her date someone like you?

Jiyeon:Haha.How can I be so stupid for a second?

They both laugh like they said something really funny.

Myungsoo:Go.Come here.

He pat on to the seat next to him.

Go?

Myungsoo:Am I suppose to call you Miss Go so you'll understand.

Me:A..Are you talking to me?

Myungsoo:Yeah..you.

I swear I just see a small smile formed on his lips.

The two drama queens walk back to their seat speechless.

Me:Thanks...

He ignored me.

Mrs.Baek:Okay.Enough drama for today.Who can tell me what was the first animal sent to outer space and why?Kim Myungsoo,would you like to answer this one?

He just sat there staring at his blank paper.

Mrs.Baek:Miss Park How about you?

I rip a page out of my notebook and scribble "Why don't you like Jiyeon?"

I put it infront of his notebook and look away.Later,he throw my note back.I open it now it's "why don't you like jiyeon? to Why do I have to like Jiyeon?"

I look at him and he look back.I shrug and he look away.

But sitting next to him was great.But might as well as enjoy it.

I doodle his name on my work book.I feel like someone keep on looking at me.

Not the dirty look,but the warm loving look..

 

 

How's my fanfic so far?Leave a comment and make sure to subcribe ;)

Bye <3