Chapter 1 ^^First meeting^^

We got married ^^Joonseo couple^^

It was sunny day. Oh Yeon Seo was sitting on the sofa in her dorm. She was  about to turn on the TV when the doorbell rang. She walked to the door and opened it. In front of her was standing her manager. She was smiling.

 - Hey eonni. What are you doing here?

 - I will tell you, but first can I get in?

 - Yes, come in.

The manager came in and she closed the door. They went to the livingroom and sat on the sofa.

 - What is the think that you want to tell me?

 - You are goning to be part of the show "We got married".

 - Realy? I like the show, but I never think that I will be part of it.

 - Yes, it`s for real. Your first meeting with your husband is tomorrow. This is your mision card.

The menegar gave her the card. She opened it and began to read aloud.

 - " Hi Oh Yeon Seo! This is your first mision card. You have to go to the park. The name of the park is written on the back on the card. You have to be there at 2:30pm. There you will meet your husband. We wish you good luck."

 - This will be interesting.

 - Eonni, do you know who will it be?

 - I don`t know. You will find tomorrow. Now I have to go. Sleep well and good luck.

 - Thanks. Bye, bye.

~~In Lee Joon`s dorm~~

In MBLAQ`s dorm everyone was sitting on the floor in the livingroom. Lee Joon was holding a card. Mision card from "We got married".

 - Joon, what is written in it? - asked G.O

 - "Hi Lee Joon! This is your first mision card. You have to go to the park tomorrow. The name of the park is written on the back on the card. You have to be there at 2:30pm. There you will meet your wife. We wish you good luck."

 - Do you know who is your wife?

 - I don`t know. I will find out tomorrow.

 - Be nice and don`t act like a fool. And please don`t rip your clothes.

Everybody started to laught...

 

~~Tomorrow~~

Yeon Seo was standing in the park. She was waitting for her husband. He wasn`t late. She just came earlyer...He came in the park. He saw her back. He came closer.

 - Am...Hello.

She heard him and turn around.

 - Omo... Hello.

She can`t believe that in front of her was standing Lee Joon. She came closer to him.

 - Nice to meet you Lee Joon-shi. - she bowed.

 - Nice to meet you Seo-shi. - he bowed too.

The atmosphere was akward. They didn`t know what to say.

 - I read that I am your ideal tipe. Is it true?

Seo laughed akwardly.

 - Yes, it is.

 - Good. I like it.

 - Realy?

 - Yes.

He clapped his hands and spreaded them out for a hug...

~~To be continued~~