Chapter 8

This Royal Marriage with Jung Daehyun

Your parents and Daehyun's parents canceled everything with their work life and focused on you and Daehyun's wedding. You were at the Jung's resident with your parents to discuss what you and Daehyun want for the wedding. 

The Jung's house was a little bigger than yours but certainly duller than yours, it looked like a museum but it was very modern. You wore a pink lipsy dress with silver flats on and you wore your hair down with wavy curls. 

Soon, Daehyun's parents joined you and Daehyun came down wearing a white a white Polo shirt and jeans. He bowed to your parents then sat next to you.

"So the first thing we have to discuss, when is the wedding going to be?" your mom asked excitedly.

"Maybe in a month?" suggested Mrs. Jung.

Your eyes widen, *A month is way too short!*

Daehyun cleared his throat. They looked at him, "Yes, son?"

Daehyun has been secretly glancing at you and watched your every move and expression because he knows that the least he could do is let things the way you want it. Even if Daehyun is cold and he seem to lead things, he doesn't like seeing people (especially girls) unhappy.

"I don't mind when the wedding is but please let _ _ _ _ _ when that date is."

The parents paused and smiled, they saw how much Daehyun was changing so much because of you.

You were suprised, "M-me?"

"So when do you want it, daughter-in-law?" Daehyun's mom asked.

You blushed and gave a small smile, "Actually, maybe in two months? I want enough time for everything to be setteled because I don't want to rush anybody."

Your dad stood up and nodded his head, "Two months it is! It will surely be relaxed and planned out!"

Everyone agreed. Daehyun smiled, *Two months.*

------------

It's been a few weeks and you've been busy with sorting out things for your wedding. Your parents went to Italy for a few days to look for a perfect dress for you. 

"Yes, please pink and white tulips," you said through the phone. 

While you were talking on the phone, you signed some pay checks to pay for the venue and all those stuff. 

"Unnie," Moon Rae looked at you, "Daehyun-ssi is here."

"Eh?" you looked up and Daehyun was standing over you.

"I thought you said not to rush things and everything to be relaxed? You look like you're stressed to rush this wedding," Daehyun said.

You frowned at him, you did have to admit he looked good since he was wearing casual clothes, "Well I won't be stressed if you helped out."

He quickly took your hand, he dragged you out of your mini-office, "Get change, we're going somewhere."

"Where?"

"Somewhere."

You pouted, "I wanna know!"

"You'll know later, get change," he said sternly.

"I don't want to!" you protested, "Not until you tell me."

Daehyun glared at you, the one thing he hated the most about people is if they were stubborn and doesn't have trust in him. Finally, he decided to carry you on his back, "Where is her room?"

He asked Moon Rae, and she pointed at a corner door. You turned a shade of pink and kicked your legs, "Let me down!!! Jung Daehyun! Put me down or I will cancel this wedding off!"

Moon Rae was giggling but tried to stop since she felt sorry for you. Daehyun led the way to your room and plopped you down your bed. He shut the door before Moon Rae could see more.

"YAH!" you placed your hand over your chest.

He rolled his eyes, "Please... I won't do anything to you, ever."

You felt disappointed and crossed your arms, "Then why did you take me to my room?"

"Because you need to get changed."

He walked towards your walk-in wardrobe and took a pair of jeans and a over-sized jumper. He pushed to you and he dragged you to the bathroom, "10 minutes, if you're not out, I'll go in."

Your eyes widen and you quickly changed and came out.

*She looks good even if she's wearing casual clothes,* Daehyun admitted. He stood up from your sofa and put back down a book on the table.

You sighed, "I have no idea why you would want me to wear jeans when it's so hot outside!"

"Let's go..." Daehyun stepped forwards then turned back to you with a smirk, "Or you'd rather spend some bedroom time with me?"

You're eyes widen and you quickly followed him. You two went into his car and both of you drove away.