Chapter 6

This Royal Marriage with Jung Daehyun

Your parents arrived early from their business trip, it was a only 7AM but it was busy in your mansion; maids were hurrying to clean and cook at the same time, some were making sure everything was grand and perfect.

"_ _ _ _ _ _, wake up," you mom tapped you.

You slowly turned to see your mom, you frowned, "Mom, I thought you were in Japan?"

"I was but your dad and I decided to come home early since we're having your engagement party tonight."

"Eh?" you blinked multiple times before getting a clear vision of your mom, you pouted, "We're having it here?"

Your mom nodded with excitement, "Isn't it exciting? Don't you just love hosting parties?"

*No,* you thought but nodded. Your mom pulled you out of bed and pushed you to the bathroom, "Why don't you take a shower dear and you can wear this dress I bought in Paris a year ago? Do you remember that dress?"

Of course you remember that dress, it was a dress that was specially made for you, it was designed by the best. You nodded and sighed. Soon, you were wearing the amazing dress, it fits you perfectly and showed off your long, flawless legs. Your hair was curled carefully.

The clock hit 2PM and you were already bored from all the preparations for this so called engagement party. You sat on the couch and played with your hair, *My life is actually so boring! I wish...*

You were thinking when suddenly, a familiar figure stood in front of you. She was a little taller than you, her hair was curled perfectly in waves, she had a  mature yet elegant clothes on and she had a poker face.

It was your cousin, Park Eun Hee. Your cousin lives in USA with her parents and you can say she's not as rich as you but she definitely is as pretty as you, as some people say. You blinked and she remained in a poker face.

"_ _ _ _ _! OMO! My niece!" you heard a lady say, it was Eun Hee's mom. She gave you a tight hug, "You're so tall and beautiful!"

"Thanks auntie," you smiled.

"Let me greet your mom," Eun Hee's mom walked over to the dining room where you mom's voice can be heard.

Eun Hee stood there while you were sitting down. You took the courage to stand up, "Hi, cousin Eun Hee, how are you?"

She took a moment, "I'm fine, I heard you're engaged."

*Unfortunately,* you looked down and sighed, "Yeah."

Eun Hee walked over to you and poked your shoulder, "You don't remember me do you?"

You pouted, "I do... but it's been so long."

Eun Hee held out a picture, and you slowly took it. It was a picture of you two when you were about 10 years old, you were on the right and she was on the left. You smiled at the picture.

Eun Hee saw your smile and she smiled to, she pulled you into a hug and you laughed.

"Yah! You looked so scared when you first saw me," Eun Hee revealed.

You chuckled, "Because you have a dark aura."

Eun Hee laughed out loud and fixed your hair, "You're so tall and pretty... I never knew you would get engaged in such a young age."

Eun Hee was about 9 months older than you so sometimes you would call her unnie but most of the time, you didn't have to.

"I know, I got forced and it totally !"

"So is the guy hot?" she wiggled her eye brows.

You rolled your eyes, "You can say that but he's totally a jerk!"

"Is he now?" Eun Hee playfully said.

You pushed her gently, "Unnie! Stop teasing!"

"Araso!" she hugged you once again, "Don't worry, I'll make sure this jerk treats you right or he'll taste Park Eun Hee's bad vibe!"

You laughed and just like that your wish has come true.