Punishment?

They Said My Life Would Become Hell

 

Of course Myungsoo didn’t gave you their dorm’s address but you had to meet him at some restaurant. You went there, wearing the prettiest dress and shoes you had. You were shaking. You never through you could meet Myungsoo in private and that he could come to your house. You were the luckiest girl ever! You have to convince them about the lawsuits! Myungsoo told you to go to the company. You had to meet the manager first. You don’t know where he is so you go to the secretary and ask her

“Excuse me, I’m here to see Myungsoo, but I have to meet…

“Yeah I know who you are. You’re the one that kissed him, no one could escape the pictures, it’s one of the biggest scandal ever… Anyways, Infinite’s manager is room 245, 2nd floor, It’s a practise room but it has recently been changed, so don’t get confuse!”

“Yeah… Thank you”

‘She was just freaking cold with me… She has the right to be like that… I hurt people’s feelings and made a big scandal.’

You tried to hide yourself when you notices people staring at you. You walked faster and entered the room breathless for almost running. The manager was here… You felt like it’s gonna be boring… And it was! You tried to explain the reasons of the kiss, but the manager wasn’t still sure, even after an hour and half! The fact a fangirl really loved her idol is really hard to accept, and you know that. You felt like locked alone between walls… No one could believe it… But Myungsoo didn’t say anything about that… ‘Maybe he believes me, I hope.’

The door opened, you feel like it’s your only way to end the conversation. You naturally turn around to see who came in…

“Myungsoo…”

You said that like if you were breathing. He looked in your eyes and smiled. His face means ‘I’m going to help you out’

“Hyung! Can you stop bothering her already? I think she already had a hard time with her parents, fans, and all the people around, she isn’t stupid, she knows what she did… You act like her dad.”

The manager sat better on his chair and looked at Myungsoo straight in the eyes.

“Maybe I act like her dad but I don’t think she really understood or maybe you like her too?”

You went completely red as you looked down not to look at Myungsoo.

The room stayed silent for some long seconds. You expected Myungsoo to deny… Your imagination went wild again.

“Then maybe you like her too. You kids are irresponsible. Do you date?!”

“Of course we don’t!”

Myungsoo answered quickly.

“You kids have to hide at least”

The manager’s voice soften…‘Am I going to date him? Wait what?!’

The manager sighed and went out, letting you and Myungsoo alone…‘Wait wait wait. Are we alone?’

You lifted you head to check… Bad idea. Myungsoo’s gaze met yours. You looked at each other for awhile.

“I still don’t believe you but I’d like to”

“W-what?”

“Let’s make it a test… Stay with all the member of Infinite 2 whole days, we have a little break soon… Then I’ll see”