Fate.

Disaster.

How stupid I was to believe every word that came out from his mouth. Those promises he made are full of lies. What does she have, and I don't? Yeah sure, she is pretty but... why her? I couldn't think, eat or sleep properly. It has been a year after the news came out but I can't seem to forget him.

After Junhyung-free months, I have finally got rid of him from my mind. I threw all of our memories, polariods, love messages, EVERYTHING. It's hard not to have a boyfriend, well, that's my opinion. He was my second, my first didn't turn out well so I dumped him before he did.

I pushed myself to the limit and began a new life elsewhere. The only person whom I closed with in Cube Ent. now is Sohyun unnie from 4minute. She's sweet, cute and fun to be with and she's like the other me. It's weird but I don't care. I heard that her crush is dating someone else. Pity though, she really liked him.

Anyway I was on my way to a video game store and got my eye on something special, "The Walking Dead (Special Edition)". Since high school, I've never hang out with any girls in my entire life. All I do when I reached home is stare into the computer for hours. It wasn't a bad thing until I got sick for playing too long. So unfortunately, it was the last cd. I reached out to grab onto the cd, the same time as the guy in red cap. I couldn't take a good look at his face but all I knew he had the same eyes as Junhyung's. I held on a tight grip, not letting it go but I wasn't strong enough as that guy. I fell on my and he helped me out. "Sorry, I'm in a hurry", he took the cd with him while apologizing.

Dragging my feet to my apartment is such a bore, I didn't get to buy the limited edition cd and didn't had my meal so it was actually one of my worst days. Looking at the bright side, the guy who took the cd was cute although his face was covered with his cap. Kept wondering when will I ever meet him again while grinning to myself.

Hit the sack as soon as I reached home. Too tired to shower.

My sleep was sufficient enough and I decided to take some pictures out on a beautiful weather at a nearby park. Still wondering what's my job is? I'm a freelancer dancer, baker, photographer and a gamer. I like what I do best while getting paid, sounds awesome? Think again, I've worked really hard to be independant. Sounds harsh, but that's reality. 

I sat on the bench while looking through my pictures that I took earlier. One-by-one, the picture is so magnificent as it turned out in my camera. Without any hesitation, I adore one picture that shows a teenage guy dancing with his iPad. As I looked closely, he resembles like the guy I saw the other day in the game store.

I ran back to the place where I took the picture of him, he's nowhere to be found. My hopes of meeting him again fade away. Suddenly, I felt someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and saw him. "Are you that guy I saw at the game store?", he nodded and pass me the game cd. He knew I wanted it so much so he lend me his. We exchange numbers and I got to know him a little better. Glad that he's a nice guy.

We began hanging out and had the same interests. Mostly dancing, I told him that I was a trainee before but it seems that he have a hard time believing it but eventually acknowledge it. After some days, he brought me to the dance studio where I quit my trainee days as one of the members of Apink. I didn't regret that decision though, I'm glad I did. He introduced me to all of the members and they seem quite friendly. I didn't notice of the seniors in the studio except for BTOB. They said that they are having concerts in some other countries. However, I did notice that there were a polaroid of Junhyung and Hara at the corner of the studio. I held back my tears as Ilhoon came near me. "They are a cute couple right?", he asked. I nodded reluctantly and started to make my move. I ran out of the studio without bowing to BTOB.

Ilhoon chased after me. All those memories with Junhyung came back as I tried to ran away from the place where I first fell for him. I immediately broke out into tears. Ilhoon was confused at the situation and I told him everything. He was speechless for a few minutes and tried to calm me down. 

After that, he told me something that I could've imagine. "좋아요. (I like you)"