Water chaos

Say 'I love you' It's Simple!
“Ready?” Heejoon asked, her eyes gleaming brightly at Xiumin.
 
Xiumin nodded seriously, tying a black cloth around his forehead. He pulled out some black paint from who knows where and dipped his fingers inside the cylinder thing and swiping two marks on either side of his cheeks. 
 
“Want some?” Xiumin offered some of his precious black paint.
 
“Sure.” Heejoon giddily applied 4 marks onto her cheeks. “You ready?” She asked.
 
Xiumin smirked, “When am I not?”
 
“1…2…3….ATTACK!” Heejoon screamed. Quickly, Xiumin and Heejoon descended the long flight of stairs. Xiumin first entered the lounge room, jumping onto Lay who was the closest victim.
 
“SON OF A !” Lay shouted when Xiumin straddled him on the couch. With an evil yet crazy laugh, he pulled out his water gun, aiming it on the poor guy’s temple, “Shout one more time and you will die.”
 
“The hell Xiumin!” Lay tried to shove him off but Xiumin squirted him anyways. “DIE! DIE! DIE!” He shouted wildly, shooting water all over Lay who tried to defend himself.
 
Heejoon jumped onto Kris, scaring the hell out of him. “Scream and I’ll shoot!” She threatened, her eyes forming perilous slits.
 
“I’ll give you 3 seconds to get the hell off of me.” Kris seriously muttered, glaring Heejoon dead in the eye. “1….2….3-“
 
Heejoon shot.
 
Silence blanketed the room as Kris breathed heavily, visibly pissed. Xiumin dropped his water gun, his jaw dropped low. “.” He mouthed, since he was too fearful to produce any words.
 
Heejoon gulped. *Goodness gracious.*
 
Since she was practically sitting on Kris’s lap, Kris easily snatched the gun from Heejoon’s grasp which was proven a wrong move. She’d ended up flush against his chest, her face just inches from his own. Kris froze, his cheeks going a light tint of pink he’d never known he could do.
 
“I’LL RESCUE YOU!” Xiumin squirted Lay one more time to make sure he was ‘dead’ before he leaped onto Kris’s side, squirting the leader as if it was his last day alive.
 
Heejoon took the moment to scramble away from Kris and also take back her water pistol. Her cheeks were red as she fumbled with the gun and aimed it at Luhan who was giving her a look screaming Don’t-you-dare-or-I’ll-gun-you-down-ten-times-worser.
 
Heejoon smirked, “Adios baby.” She shot him directly at his mouth before she pounced towards Tao and Chen, gunning them down with water.
 
Tao screamed like the girl he was, wailing to Chen’s side demanding that he shall pledge allegiance to him and protect him with his life. Unfortunately, Chen pushed him aside like a pest, raising a cocky brow towards
 
Heejoon. “I dare you Han Heejoon.” He challenged.
Somehow, Heejoon, Tao and Chen were circling around the table, intending to be the one to knock the others out.
 
“HEEJOON!” Xiumin cried out for help.
 
Heejoon cast a quick glance to Xiumin who was on Luhan’s back. “I’m out of ammo!” He desperately shouted, “What do I do now?” He squealed, shielding Luhan’s eyes. “DAMMIT XIUMIN! GET OFF ME! YOU’RE HEAVY!”
“You did not just indirectly call me fat.” Xiumin scoffed. With a roar, the two landed on the floor and Xiumin scurried away to refill his water gun.
 
Heejoon was surrounded by Tao and Chen who approached her slowly. It was a miracle, really, what happened next. Heejoon pounced pass the two, running down to the main lobby room and out the glass doors.
 
She was now out at the front yard of the mansion, looking back over shoulder to see everyone including baozi chasing her. She didn’t realise the others had gone and supplied themselves with water pistols too until Xiumin warned her. Her heart thudded violently in her chest as she ducked near a bush, twirling the faucet of the hose on.
 
Water immediately gushed out from the hose and Heejoon shifted against the bush, holding out the hose in front of her.
 
She heard light footsteps coming her way and she held her breath, keeping as still as she could. A was tip-toeing her way but the thing was, his back completely faced her. He warily peeked over the bush but he could not sense Heejoon’s presence.
 
Feeling evil, Heejoon treaded mutely towards Lay. “Boo!” Heejoon touched his shoulder. Lay yelped, jumping up only to have a heavy pressure of water stuffed onto his face. 
 
Heejoon dropped the hose down and ran away, holding her water pistol and laughter. Lay’s expression had just been priceless. 
 
She rounded a maze of trees lined perfectly to form straight lines and then she heard a twig snap in the distance. She caught sight of Luhan. She quickly ran the opposite way only to collide into Kris who was holding the biggest water gun she’d ever seen. 
 
“Pay back.” He said, holding out his gun and splashed her face.
 
Heejoon tumbled backwards and broke out into a sprint far from Kris. It was lucky that Kris had occupied himself with firing at Luhan instead of her. 
 
Heejoon turned another corner to see Lay shooting Tao and Xiumin with the hose. They screamed for Chen to help them but the boy merely cared, only shrugging as he spoke, “One man for himself.”
 
Chen was belted with curses but he successfully escaped Lay’s hose attack, finding a spot to hide from the water chaos.
 
Thinking she was safe, Heejoon walked to the head of the stairs and sat down. She was drenched only a little since it was only Kris who was able to attack her with water. She placed her water pistol down and took of her shoes that were soaked completely with water and set them aside. 
 
“Hands up or I’ll shoot.”
 
Heejoon froze, tilting her head stiffly to where the voice came from. “Lay?” She was shocked.
 
With a smirk, Lay hosed her down, laughing manically. 
 
It wasn’t long until the others came by, she expected Xiumin to aid her but he poked his finger at her, saying, “She was the mastermind of this whole thing! Gun her down!”
 
Immediately more water was sprayed onto Heejoon, soaking her all over. She rolled on her back and laughed.
 
Luhan softly gazed at her, “She’s not that bad.”