Final

Untitled

Baekhyun POV

 

Have you ever been so in love with someone that just seeing him makes you want to cry because you know you can never be together?

 

I know I have. With my bestfriend. But it's more complicated than that.

 

We've been friends for as long as i can remember. Our families are also very close. We went to the same school. Had the same classes. We were inseparable, almost like brothers. We would do everything together. Maybe that's why i fell for him. I don't quite get it.

 

There are so many reasons why these stupid feelings of mine shouldn't have even started. So many, they're too painful for me to tell you.

 

I'll just tell you the worst one.

 

 

HE'S TAKEN

 

It's been two months since he and Ji Eun got together.

 

Two months of pretending. Pretending I'm okay, pretending I don't care, pretending I'm happy for them.

 

But deep down, underneath the mask I've put up to hide my stupid emotions, I'm crying. So much that even mere breathig hurts.

 

I can't stand it. Them being together. But they're so happy. He's happy. And that's the only thing that really matters to me.

 

They say that if you truly love someone, you have to set them free. That is what I have to do.

 

Goodbye Chanyeol. I hope you enjoy your life with her.

 

I want to tell you that I love you before I leave. But I guess these words are better left unsaid.

 

END x.x

 

A/N: This serves as my apology to all my Heaven? subscribers. I've just been really busy with school. Tests here, tests there, tests everywhere!!! TAT I know this isn't enough but i do hope you like it. Please leave comments, tell me what you think. And give suggestions to the sequel. KAMSA!!! JEONGMAL SARANGHAE!!! <3333