Fight

The Annoying Nerd

Chapter 11

Fight

~~~~~

"I heard Baekhyun sang. I wonder why he have such a trashy life. He could have friend better than you, you manwhore.!"

Kai exclaimed as Kyungsoo looked at him , almost tearing up.

"M-Manwh- ?" Kyungsoo stuttered. 

"YES, you less manwhore !"

"Okay... I'm a manwhore... but can we just practice ? Let's just get it done."

"Tsk... Manwhore-ah ! Don't boss me around ! I know what to do ! What could you do anyways ?! WHAT CAN A MANWHORE DO ?! Oh, flirt with Suho hyung, right ? Or maybe , you flirt with many ! !" Kai rudely spat making Kyungsoo's tears fall.

"You don't know me ! You don't have any right to judge me ! Did you even know what happened that day ?! Huh ! You hate me ?! Wae ?! Do you think that I don't hate you, too ?!" Kyungsoo screamed, his tears flowing out like he hadn't for decades,

"Oh, now, you're talking back ?! You dare talking back ?! Huh ?!" Kai stepped forward bumping Kyungsoo.

He pushed him hardly and Kyungsoo fell, more tears flowing out.

"Who am I ? I'm a trash who is receiving maltreatment from everyone because of you ! I didn't even do anything to you. Why are you all doing this to me ?! And you ?! Do you know who you are to me ?! A BASTARD ! You're nothing compared to those villains in movies ! You're a monster ! A person sent by Satan ! I wish that you'll just die ! You ing son of a !" Kyungsoo shouted making Kai fell into silence.

"Have I... Have I caused you that much trouble?" Kai mumbled as guilt suddenly took over him.

"ha... you dare ask when it's obvious ?! tsk... Whatever. let's just practice tomorrow. I'm tired... tired of all these bull."