New Student

The Annoying Nerd

 

Chapter 1.

The New Student.

~~~~~

The chitchats of the students in A class were disturbed when Oh songsaengnim entered the classroom with her usual, stern face.

Silence... Silence... Silence.

"Thank you very much for being quiet. Now, I would like to introduce to you your new classmate, a scholar . Do Kyungsoo, please enter the classroom now and introduce yourself. " She said, as the students turned their heads to the door as a small frame entered their classroom.

"A-Annyeong-h-has-seyo-yo. Do K-Kyungs-soo imnid-da, N-nice to m-meet yo-you." He stutteringly introduced earning weird looks from his classmates.

"Please repeat, Kyungsoo. Your classmates barely understands you. Repeat. without stuttering." Oh said, with a scary, serious face.

Kyungsoo took a breath and speak again.

"Annyeonghasseyo. Do Kyungsoo-imnida. It would be very pleasant to be friends with you all. Please take care of me."

"why will we take care of a weirdo ?"

One of his classmates, Wu yi fan , a.k.a. Kris shouted making class laugh their out and Kyungsoo look down out of embarassment.

Oh Songsaengnim hitted her table, shutting the class up. "No bullying. Kyungsoo, sit infront of Mr. Kim Jongin. Jongin, please raise your hand."

Kyungsoo looked up and saw a tan-skinned guy raising his hands slightly, looking at him boredly.

The teacher patted his back, signalling he can go now.

he went to his seat. On his way there, he heard whispers such as "weirdo" "creep" "derp" "nerd" . He inwardly sighed out of pain and relief.

Pain because he is already bullied on his first day.

Relief because he already reached his seat.

Before sitting, he turned to the tan-skinned guy and muttered a low "hi" and smiled.

Though Jongin find his smile creepy and his eyes as well, he mumbled a "hi. Jongin imnida." and smiled at him, half-heartedly.

Kyungsoo sat down, feeling his heart just skip a beat because of this georgeous guy behind him.

Well, he's gay and he had no plans revealing it for he is sure that it could be a reason for the students to bully him, even if he's just a new student.