the truth why woohyun is being like this

My Love Story

"noona"

sungjong stood up and waved

you walked towards him

"annyeong sungjong ah"

"noona you came"

he smiled

"coke for me please"

you told the bartender

" noona. about woohyun hyung..."

you gulp down your drink

you looked at him

" what happened to him?"

" noona.. woohyun hyung is really being bad to worse."

you sighed

" its all my fault"

" no noona dont blame yourself. hyung likes you too much that he hates feeling being abandoned"

" abandoned? i didnt abandoned him "

" well noona.. you didnt but he dont like being ignored you get what i mean."

you nod your head

" woohyun hyung lost his mom at a really young age. ever since then he didnt had a mom till he was about 9 years old"

" no wonder he didnt want to talk about his family"

" yes. but woohyun hyung loves his new step mom till now. he cares for her but he hates his dad till now"

"why?"

" ever since woohyun hyung's mom passed away , his dad didnt pay attention to him. he didnt feel loved at all"

your heart sanked

" woohyun hyung depended on his maids. but until he still feels empty."

"he doesnt love his step mom as much as his first mom. "

"then he grew up, playng with girls feeling ever since high school, girls threw themselves at him. "

you sighed again

"but noona.. you made him feel loved again. days he spent with you , all of us can see that."

"the way he gets excited to fetch you after work or visit your work place or even going on dates with you"

your eyes widened

" he .. does?"

" yes noona. we know hyung said you're a nobody to him. he doesnt think when he talks sometimes."

" we couldnt stand seeing him being like a dead zombie drowning himself in alcohol and girls."

" noona.. try talking to him ?"

" i.. he.. sigh. alright ill go talk to him "

" thanks noona. i know you like woohyun hyung too"

he pat your shoulders and smiled

you smiled back