“Nee-chan Daisuki!” (one shot)

“Nee-chan Daisuki!” (one shot)

 

 

Yatta! Finally summer comes again! Yosh yuki nee-chan matte yo. I will express my feeling toward you. Kyaa thinking of it makes me smile. Without his notice he is hamming Hey! Say! JUMP song – aing Aieru.

‘Maa my lil brother is in love now. Rabu-rabu’ Ohno giggles and make a love sign to Yuri.

‘Urusai! I just love JUMP songs. I’m their ichiban fans’ said chinen while doing no.1 sign with his finger.

‘Souka hmm I thought you have met your girl in school, coz your lovely Yuki is entering university.’ Ohno is well known his lil brother and Yuki very closed until Yuri don’t have a girlfriend since he was born.

‘Maa love will come by itself. We don’t have to find it.’

‘Waaa sugee! Yuri has become a doctor love.’ While singing Aing-aieru song and pass by Yuri before going out. “bibitto ai ga ai ga zenshin hate ,dakishimetai yo kimi wo”

‘Aniki stop it.’ I don’t care. Yuki nee-chan we will be together soon. That what he kept saying in his heart.

 

                                                                                                             ⇔⇔

 

Yuri dressed up nicely when he wants to pick Yuki from airport. He waiting will full of happiness with a bouquet of pink roses as a proposal to Yuki. Maa today will be my happy day. After 20 minutes waiting finally Yuki appear from departure door. Yuri so excited by looking his beloved nee-chan or his girlfriend to-be. Suddenly! He saw yuki is not alone. A kawaii+gakkoi guy is beside her. It’s like a raining falling at Yuri head. He tries to be calm and do the fake smile.

‘Tadaima! Arigatou for pick me up! Sashiburi ne.’ said Yuki with a bright smile.

‘Okairi nee-chan. Un sashiburi. This flower is for u.’ Yuri tried to be calm.

‘Kyaa arigatou again. Maa I forgot to you my boyfriend, Ryo-chan.’ While grabbing ryosuke hands.

‘Yoroshiku Yamada Ryosuke desu! Yuki-chan has talking a lot about u. hope we can be friend too.’ bow to Yuri and shake hand with him.

‘Un Chinen Yuri desu, yoroshiku. I bet we can.’ Response to his shake hand and bitter smile on his face.

‘Are you coming here by urself Yuri-chan?’

‘Iie. I came with my aniki. He is waiting us at the car.’

‘Souka. Ikuzo ne Yuri-chan, ryo-chan.’ her right hand still in Ryosuke left hand. Ahh Yuri try to be cool. But he thinks he just CAN’T!

‘Gomen nee-chan, I have make a promise with my friend to met at the park now. I will call aniki to pick both of u at the entrance airport.’ Yuri makes a move to go from there.

‘Hontou? Hmm is okay then. But I hope we can meet next time. I have a lot of things to share with u.’

‘Kyaa this make me jealous ne…’ unexpected word from ryosuke.

‘Haha daijoubu nothing to jealous with me. You have got her heart now. Jyaa I have to go now.. bye2.’ Maybe the smile is still bitter and a weak hand waves.

‘Jyaa Yuri-chan. Ikuzo Ryo-chan.’

‘Un! Yosh.’

                                                                                                                               ⇔⇔

 

Yuri ran as he could. Without noticed his tears falling to his cheek.  His feel that his heart is pointed by arrow! Uwaaa now he know that his love only by one side. Yuki not felt as he felt. Now he at the park looking  toward the lake while reminisce his foolishness. Suddenly someone is calling his name. He looks around and saw Tukatufu Jane waving hand to him.

‘Konichiwa chinen-kun’

‘Konichiwa Tukatufu-san’ suddenly he burst a laugh.

‘Nande ur still making my sur name as a laugh??’ jane become mad.

‘Iie. Hahaha’ still laughing.

‘You can call me jane instead of Tukatufu-san.’ Said her again. Jane is a Philippine- Japanese. That’s why her sur name is quite weird.

‘Okay Jane-chan. Btw what are you doing here alone?’

‘I have a jog, can’t you see what am I wearing?? Btw what are doing here with that smart cloth like going a date?? ’ jane is wearing a full sports wear.

‘I’m just went back from lunch with my friends.’ Lied Yuri

‘Souka.. I thought u have a date with your GF.’ Teasing Yuri.

‘Urusai. I don’t have a GF. Maa jane-chan I have to go now. Jyaa see u tomorrow at school.’

‘Okay. Jyaaa.’ Waving hand. She saw a letter falling from Yuri pants pocket. She pick it up, she tried to find Yuri but he seems disappear from her. She looks at the letter. Name Takako Yuki in front of the letter. “maybe because of this he burst into a tear.” Actually Jane have watch Yuri crying just now. “Maa I think I should do something.” I hope with Jane help Yuri will not regret for the rest of his life.

 

                                                                                                                                   ⇔⇔

 

‘Konichiwa!! Konichiwa!!’ said jane loudly in front of Yuki house.

‘Konichiwa, waa Jane-chan. Sashiburi!’ said Yuki when she appear from the backyard.

‘Yokatta I met u Yuki-san.’

‘Nande Jane-chan??’

‘Anou.. it hard to say. But I think this can help.’ While giving the letter to Yuki.

‘Ehh from who?’ ask Yuki weirdly.

‘I’ll think u will find it when you read it.’ With the mysterious smile.

‘Un hontou ka? Daijoubu. Come on go inside. We can have a tea.’

‘Daijoubu. I’ll think my mission is complete now. I just hope that u will consider it carefully after read it.’

‘Huh? Hmm Wakatta. Arigatou ne jane-chan.’

‘Douita. Jyaa.’

‘Jyaa.’ After jane disappear Yuki start reading the letter.

 

Dear Yuki,

                I have tried to consider my feeling before I wrote this letter. But still this feeling is stuck in my heart. I will express it true the title of JUMP songs. Hope u understand it.

 

Yuki-chan AING- AIERU. My heart became THRILL when I saw you. I’m TOO SHY to make my moves to show my feeling to you. Now I make CHANCE TO CHANGE. I hope my DREAM COMES TRUE to make u mine. Because  u are THE ONE for me.

“There is a face that I can show only you

There is a face that I can show only you

It’s okay, and you laughed for me

Ahh, there is a face that I can show to only you”

Sorry it’s a little bit of childish. But only this I can use as my proposal to make you as my beloved girlfriend.

Sincerely,

Chinen Yuri.

Yuki-chan tears is falling. She don’t know whether it is a happy or sad. I have to meet him tonight.

⇔⇔

 

Beach is a choice for Yuki to faced Yuri. Finally Yuri appears with a wave hand and faces nothing happen!

 

‘Konbawa nee-chan.’

‘Konbawa Yuri-chan.How ur life when I’m not here?’

‘Ahh nothing change.’ “unless it change when Yuki come back” yuri mumbling.

‘Nani?’

‘Nothing nee-chan. Where is ur boyfriend? Did he come too??’

‘Iie. I’m alone. I just want give u a reply for this.’ While show Yuri the letter.

‘Nee-chan where did u get that??’

‘Why are u shock? Is there important secret in this cute letter?’

‘Nothing. I just making fun of writing it.’ Yuri lied.

‘Souka. So I’m the one who trust it and burst into tear after read it? Ahh rubbish!’ Yuki disappointed and start to cry.

‘Nee-chan gomen. I’m not mean to hurt u. Ahh the truth is yes! I’m writing that letter for you before I know u have a boyfriend  2 days before. So to me I would be happy coz seeing u happy with your boyfiend. And…’

‘And u hurt yourself coz of it?? Yuri why don’t u say it before I went to university? I thought I’m the one falling for u and I try to forget u coz u like not serious to me.’ Yuki can’t her hold  tears.

‘Maa nee-chan hontouni gomen nasai.’ Yuri now is too closed to Yuki. He want give her a hug but he feel guilty.

‘BAKA CHINEN YURI!’ while keep punch Yuri chest and finally bump in Yuri chest.

Suddenly someone clapping!

‘Maa happy ending ne…’ ryosuke voice suddenly came from behind. Both Yuki & Yuri shock and stand straight with a distance from each other.

‘It not what u think.’ Yuri try to protect Yuki relationship.

‘Daijoubu. I know Yuki not really loves me when she accepts my proposal. Every single time we do anything it will always remind her to u. That’s why I’m asked her to bring me to her hometown. I know she have something to do with u. Her feeling .So now I have my answer.’ Said ryosuke with a smile.

‘Ryosuke gomen.’ Yuki don’t know what other words to say to him.

‘It’s okay. Hope u can enjoy urself. I want to have a walk for a while. And I want to say oMedetto minna!’ Ryosuke pass by, only he knows his feeling now. But to him to look his beloved person happy is a gift to him. Maa Yuki-chan. Sayonara.

 

Yuki and Yuri have their happy ending. Now their sweet moment starts. Ages are not obstacles to them. Love is everything. Hope their love will last forever.