I Guess I Was Wrong~ (One Shot)

I Guess I Was Wrong~ (One Shot)

"Changjo-yah!!! Hurry up we'll miss the bus!" Shouted L.Joe hyung.

"Hyung," I said in a sleepy tone as i looked at the little clock beside me. "It's only 6:00." I said calmly and covered my face with a pillow. Sarcasticly speaking, L.Joe hyung is the worst at talking or making conversation's with others. He'd easily get mad if you disagreed on him or ignore him.

"We have a bet, didn't you remember?" He taunted as he got my pillow and threw it back at me. I grunted and turned around that my stomach faced the bed. I placed my chin on the pillow and it all came rushing back to me.

 

-Flashback-

I went down the hallway with my tutor. We laughed hysterically as we got near our room. I saw my hyung's at the near garden and dragged her there.

"Hey hyungs!!!" I shouted as i skipped towards them ending in a little jump. All of them stopped talking and looked at me. "Well, isnt it our quiet Changjo shouting at us right now?" Cap hyung babbled which all made the members laugh. I gave him a stare as he looked away then smiled again as he noticed me. "I'd like you to meet Eunjee." I said as i dragged her arm by my side making her show her whole face. She faced Teen Top with a smile and she waved a little. "Annyeong ~ Jonun Shin Eunjee imnida. But i guess you already knew that." She smirked and gave the guys a little giggle.

They all gasped. Ricky hyung dropped his sandwich and mumbled. "Sh-shin Eunjee?!" She gave Ricky hyung a smile and nodded. I shifted glances to my members and introdced Eunjee nicely. "Eunjee here is my current tutor. She takes classes at Ms. Park too. She's really smart, and compared to the other girls, she's-" I didnt end my sentence properly cause Niel hyung dragged me at a far corner of the school park. "Yah! How come you didnt tell us earlier?" I was confused and looked at Niel hyung puzzled. "Well, she said i should introduce her to you guys. She wanted a formal meeting." I stammered and took Niel hyung's arms away from me. "Damn, Changjo. you should have told us." I tilted my head cause it's still not clear to me. "What are you talking about?"

"We played a prank on her a week ago. We threw squirrles in her locker and dumped her bag at the dumpster, we unscrewed her bike and made her get soaked in the bathroom. We even scribbled on her diary. DAMN Changjo you should have told us." My eyes widen as Niel hyung stated those words. I looked back at Eunjee who was snapping her fist and making the boys gulp. "Why'd you do that?!" I screamed and stomped my feet. "Eunjee is the nicest girl here in school. Why would you guys do something like that?" "Look Changjo, we all know she's popular right?" He didn't give me time to respond. "And we all know that she was the one that all our seong-saengnims like right?" "Just tell me!" I screamed and Niel sighed.

"She was the one who was getting onto us, the one that started this whole poplarity thing."

"What about that?"

"She made the popularity meter because she wanted to prove that she's popular than us. She's the reason were always being scolded Changjo, she's the reason you got low grades and had to stay at school to study, she's the reason why were suffering here in this damn school." Niel's words went in me. I know i am smart and would always got at the top. Busan Academy said that we were undeserving so they kicked us out. So...It was all Eunjee's fault ?

"RICKY!!!" Niel hyung suddenly screamed and ran towards Ricky and comforted him. Niel hyung pushed Eunjee away which made her fall. "LEAVE US ALONE!" Chunji exclaimed and was about to punch Eunjee. I was glued to the floor. Everything that was happening shocked me. Eunjee stood up and kicked Chunji hyung away. All my members were down. And me?

She walked towards me and flicked her hair. "Changjo-goon." She said. "This will be our last meeting." She ruffled my hair and winked at me. "Study hard." She kissed my forehead. "Oppa,"

-End of FlashBack-

 

My hyungs wanted to reach up to our teachers in Busan again. Good thing they agreed. Eunjee went back there too after taking revenge on us. She's still popular and she brainwashed the whole campus on the memory of us. And guess what, she's my tutor! Again!

And here's another bad news, my hyungs insisted me to make a move on Eunjee. Act flirty towards her and make her love me. But how am I suppose to do that? She's mad at me for crying out loud. And i think she'll never bother to go out with me. EVER! >.<

"Yah! Stop daydreaming and get to the bathroom already." Chunji hyung slapped my head. I rubbed it and went to the bathroom to freshen up. I took it long so that we would take the last bus.

As we hopped off the bus, everyoune was staring at us. Whispering. "Great. What had Eunjee blabbed this time." Cap hyung ranted and gestured us to go ahead.

Hours passed and it was already 3:15. Last subject today is Science, which means we'd be going to the Laboratory. Which means hell for me.

As we neared it Ricky hyung started. "Changjo ~" He started poking me. "Did you memorized your script?" Chunji hyung joined and started poking me too. "Guys stop it Ok?" I said and held there hands down. They all giggled with each other and i rolled my eyes on them. My lab partner is Eunjee. And that's why their teasing me.  "Our naughty maknae is being naughty ~" Niel hyung whispered to me but loud enough that it made the others laugh. I rolled my eyes again and looked at my right to ignore them. But as we passed the music room, I saw Eunjee sitting on top of a piano. I stopped and stared at her. She was playing the guitar. All my laughing hyungs noticed me gone and looked behind. They saw me and peeked on what i'am looking at.

 

Eunjee's POV

I played a song i just heared from Changjo when i stalked him yesterday. Yeah~ I have to admit, I do like Changjo. He's different. in a good way ^^

I finished the song and placed the guitar by my side. I sighed and puffed air out of my mouth. Class starts 10 minutes later. That means i have to wait for them 10 minutes more.

I hopped of the piano and caressed it's smooth body. I turned arond to get back to class and saw Changjo there. Along with the others. 

I smiled at him and waved a little. I smirked as i noticed him totally frozen. I neared him and he started stuttering. "Class starts soon, better unfroze him if you don't wanna be late." I said and flicked Niel's long white hair. I got back to class and sat near the window. Haha. Changjo. If only you knew. ^^

 

Changjo's POV

During experiment time, Ricky hyung slapped me back to reality and dragged me. He pushed me towards Eunjee which made me brush up against her and fall to the floor. Eunjee spilled a little solution on her report. It made a whole in it. I'm guessing it's acidic. She made an 'O' face and stared at Ricky. Ricky hid on L.Joe's back which made Eunjee feel calm. "Your lucky i like your hair." She uttered. She then looked at me who was rubbing my neck and had my left arm to support my body. She walked towards me and offered her hand. Everyoune looked at us. They were like waiting for my move. 

I held her hand and i stood up. I dusted my uniform and mumbled a little thanks to her. She just smiled and went back to her seat. I sat too. And there was an awkward atmosphere between us.

"You know, i can talk. And i'm feeling bored here too." Eunjee suddenly exclaimed. I was shocked by that. I lifted my head slowly and looked at her. "Y-You wanna talk to me?" I asked curiously. And i think that this is the best time to talk to her. You know why? Cause all my hyungs are sleeping. 

"Ofcourse, why woudnt I?" She asked me. "You know, what Teen Top did to you, arent you mad about that?" "Yes, I'm mad, but i know your not involved in it anyway. So i still trust you." I nodded there.

'Getting Eunjee? I got it all covered up.' I thought

"Afterall, you are my boyfriend." She grinned. What? Boyfriend? "Eunjee-ah? What do you-" "Let's talk outside." She said. She got out of the room first and i followed behind her.

We went at the rooftop of the school. The breeze there was fresh, feels exactly like our old school's rooftop too. "Are you thinking the same thing?" She questioned me.I followed her to the rail and led my arms there too. "What?" I asked. "You know, the rooftop at Namsan." My eyes widened. "Are you some kind of a psychic or something?" I told her. She chuckled and looked at the view ahead. "I thought so." She murmured. "It's nice up here." I sneered. "Yep ~ This is my fave place in school." She replied. I breathed heavily and cleared my throat. "So...about what you said  earlier..... Could you please explain ?" I asked her. "Why? You dont like being my boyfriend?"

"No, i mean Yes, No ! i mean No !" Damn me. She chuckled and she's probably thinking that i'm some kind of special child or something. "It was just a bet i know. But i know that you liked me too." I was shocked by that. She knew about the bet? And the me liking her thing? what the eff??? "I like you Changjo. Eversince i met you. you were one of a kind." I was surprised by her words. How am i suppose to reply ? "I know you like me too." She added. "Admit it." I felt my heart skip a beat as she looked at me. "I'm being stupid i know, but i just wanted you too-"

 

Eunjee's POV

He cutted me. I can feel his arm surround around my waist, and the other cupped my cheeks. Changjo was kissing me. He is. The boy i adored long years ago,  The reason why i still value studying,the reason i always chased after Teen Top. The reason I was still here in this world.

I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around he's neck. It was a passionate kiss. I liked the feeling. It opened up my heart once again. Indicating that he liked me. Explaining to me that he does have feelings for me.

Nothing more could be said. That kiss was enough. Us, in the place we wanted to be. Just the two of us, confessing our love for each other. It was a moment i'll never forget.

He cutted the kiss and looked deep into my eyes. "Good thing you liked me back Eunjee-ah." With those soothing words, i hugged him. He enveloped me in he's arms.

"I love you Changjo."

"I love you too Eunjee."

============================================

I'm currently squealing like a pig here. XD

-DONE-


Did you guys like it? Please let me know on the comment box below. ^^

 

Thanks Guys~! I shall see you soon in another one-shot. Bye-yeom. ^^

Saranghaeyo ~  ♥♥♥